Best region of the USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England
youtube.com/watch?v=r0IQCLQDfKw
miakhalifa.com/player/3402629/my-big-black-threesome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not wrong.

that's two regions and one is better than the other

You would be shit tier if the South didn't balance them out in elections. Literally Sweden 2.0 in waiting. Also no culture.

>implying the South itself is not shit-tier

It's the Northeast, which is split into New England and the other region not having a name but which is roughly the Mid-Atlantic. Both are the best regions in the US (though one could make a case for the Great Plains being in between New England and the Mid-Atlantic), so it's a bit moot.

>The South

>NY
>NJ

>NY
The pinnacle of American Urbanism and the god-tier Adirondacks.
>NJ
You got me there.

>implying liberals and bears and lobster are better than based Gulf Coast

>the other region not having a name
"New York City"

kek

It's actually pic related

New England ends at Connecticut son. NY, Pennsylvania and NJ are among the worst states.

Thank you based Germany.

why are polish people always wrong

I have mixed feelings about California; I like the eastern part of the PNW, but west of the Cascades is too wet for me 2bh.

hahahahaha

>I like not white people
>German flag
Makes sense

golf coast is where you're supposed to set your clocks back a few centuries and wear a mask because of pollution

pennsylvania is based as shit, also it invented the united states

Nah, mediocre maybe, but far from the worst.

If you want pure unadulterated shit (yet not so shit that it depresses you), then you're talking Oklamhoma

This. Barely above Mississippi-tier, 2bh.

you mean worst

What's the best, then?

agreed, ngl
>no culture
good meme

Jew banks and economy destroying irresponsible and unproductive investment firms, Tax shelters for crooked corporations, people who think rowing a boat is a sport, new jersey, cold wet and bitter weather, donald trump,...

when?

Arizona/SoCal

>tfw Canada didn't join us in the Revolution

ny is ok, nj is shit

Decent enough, 2bh.

what about pencilvaners

Why don't you like Vermont? I really feel like New England is a package deal, you can't just cut one out.

>Arizona
That state shouldn't even have people in it desu
>SoCal
CHI

>All the best Unis (Ivy Leagues) this country is known for from Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Penn state, NYU and Columbia
>The yuppie, rich and elite of our country live along this region from the Hamptons, Scarsdale and Fieldston.
>United Nations
>Holds much of this country's heritage, history and culture from Plymouth to Philadelphia.

You're not wrong.

well at the time we wouldn't have been much of a fighting force, and we were pretty loyalist at the time.
but thanks to you guys, the british empire was much more willing to give democratic representation and autonomy to its other white colonies
wew my bad, considering how young vermont is i didnt know if it was considered new england or not

$5 says everyone in that picture is a surprise transgender

You're welcome 2bh

It's cut out because it's the only landlocked states in New England.

New England isn't Cali

>yuppies
>elite
>in the north east
LMAO, god no. You have this place so wrong

no it's pretty good, this coming from a self-loathing liberal

This. The elite Anglo-Jews all congregate in Manhatten or live in Florida 9 months out of the year.

Besides, most of the countries millionaires are in California

>Also no culture
Confirmed to have no idea what you are talking about, pls atleast to the bare minimum and try again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England

Lol, people actually think New England is somehow comparable to the west coast.

new jersey is a bunch of insecure inbred manchildren

Why Idaho have a connection with Canada? What happens there?

This, the gulf coast outside of Florida is the most polluted region of the country. All the worst, dirtiest parts of oil production but none of the money to show for it. The drive on I-10 from Mobile to Houston is fucking grim.

>coasties
flyover is the best 2bh

>flyover is the best 2bh
Absolutely. If you want your life to be a long monotonous soul crushing experience of nothingness

That's what we tell you goyim so you stay the fuck out

Huh I guess you're right

>no culture
It has more culture than any other region in North America 2bh

I'm not sure what you mean. It happens to border Canada. Nothing really happens there except for white supremacists and survivalists in isolated compounds.

The only good part of the USA is the part that has been eroded in the sea!

Message sponsored by Hillary

The Appalaichans are great, and by Appalaichans I mean North Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania. Not West Virginia, Kentucky, or Ohio. Everywhere along I-81 is beautiful.

North Geor

It looks cool in a Soviet industrialist kind of way.

>Pennsylvania
>New Jersey

Literally the anus of America

>Pennsylvania
No. Pennsylvania invented America and is still making improvements.
>New Jersey
Can't argue with that.

There's a lot of welfare recipients so I guess they have that in common.

There's no real arguments to be made against the northeast.

However
youtube.com/watch?v=r0IQCLQDfKw

Yeah, and it was cool to drive through for the first time in June on my way from Florida to Austin. But then you remember that real people have to actually live there. Way above average cancer rates and life expectancies 10 years lower than the rest of the country.

Houston has money though, and it is kind of cool how utilitarian the whole city is, tons of heavy industry, skyscrapers, and endless sprawl on land as flat as a board. So much construction, of high rises, subdivisions, strip malls, and industrial buildings.

miakhalifa.com/player/3402629/my-big-black-threesome

Agreed, if only the people weren't so much shit.

Agreed it is the best region except New Jersey which needs to be nuked and NYC which needs to have all the people removed and put literally anywhere else.

the Northeast is the super region and is a more general cultural unit before you get to people who are actually really different.

It has a name dumbass, its called the Mid-Atlantic although some retards like to call Tidewater the Mid-Atlantic so everyone got confused.

"no" fuck off

that isn't even a used division

they aren't like each other at all

do you live in the Northeast

There are local governments user, if they were going to be Sweden they would be Sweden already. Its not like one state can intervene in another's internal politics.

>no culture.

>A global power city, New York City exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York is an important center for international diplomacy and has been described as the cultural and financial capital of the world.

>as many as 800 languages are spoken in New York,making it the most linguistically diverse city in the world.

>Many districts and landmarks in New York City have become well known, and the city received a record of nearly 60 million tourists in 2015, hosting three of the world's ten most visited tourist attractions in 2013. Several sources have ranked New York the most photographed city in the world. Times Square, iconic as the world's "heart" and its "Crossroads", is the brightly illuminated hub of the Broadway Theater District, one of the world's busiest pedestrian intersections, and a major center of the world's entertainment industry. The names of many of the city's bridges, skyscrapers, and parks are known around the world. Anchored by Wall Street in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan, New York City has been called both the most economically powerful city and the leading financial center of the world

ok

Nope. Both those states have money.

The worst places in the country are the places in the middle of the country that have neither culture or nature. Too far West to grow trees, too far East from the rockies. Also these states clear cut everything so that there's no woods, just farms. No coastline mountains, forests, or major cities.

Most places have either money, culture, or nature. Some have two of those or all three, some have none.

Yeah you could buy a few acres of land for cheap in shitty states, but why? Oh cool, you have a giant plot of dead grass in some hick town in the dustbowl.

I know yall like to talk on Sup Forums about how much you hate city cucks, but you'll find that people in small hick towns are are tatted up degenerates whose only hobbies are eating fast food, getting drunk and doing pills or meth, and watching TV.

The Midwest is better

Who else a Pennsylvania nationalist here?

flyover.jpg

cornfield.png

nothingofrelevance.bmp

ITT: Foreigners who have never been to America or have been to one American city and Americans who have never been out of their home state form opinions based on Sup Forums memes.

How many of you fucks have actually been to most regions of the country irl?

The west coast is horrible. Pot smokers, Left wingers, and PC culture is strong there.

>muh relevance
woah..I take it back, LA is the best

Have you been to Cape Cod or the Hamptons? Nothing but rich white people for miles and miles, I honestly have no idea where the help lives.

Well tbf that's pretty much just two towns out of six states.

>Also no culture.

Do you ever go outside and get off the Internet? You know that tumblrina SJW's are in every city in the first world and that most people in liberal states are normal for the most part? Lmao, you're actually triggered that you'll run into "leftists" so much that you'll write off one of the best parts of the country.

hi yes im a pennsylvanian nationalist (no joke i just feel like typing like a shitposter)

New England is lousy with wealthy elite all white WASPy communitues, much more so than any other part if the country.
With a couple exceptions, everything from Bar Garbor to Martha's Vineyard is upper class whites; many from old familes.

I love in the South, the amount of rural poverty down here is staggering. Anywhere in rural New England looks just about as nice as the richest parts of the South outside of the cities.

Meant for

>uses pot smoker as an insult

you must be a catholic. you should leave.

>you are now aware that Catholicism is the majority denomination in Canada

It's all the French and Irish desu

The northeast is for plebs. Midwest for 10/10 comfort.

nobody even lives there senpie

Okay what the hell is wrong with WASPy folk? Stop glamorizing rednecks, some are cool but most are ignorant retards who anyone with a brain would want nothing to do with because they just want to smoke, drink, and fight.

So many suburban or yuro teengers ITT who think Bubba gives a fuck that you're alt-right and hate SJW's, to them you're just another pussy ass city boy who ain't country.

>penn state is an ivy
my sides
you meant to say university of pennsylvania

pennsylvania invented whoopie pies not new england i want you all to remember that

Yeah but it has mountains

Maine is the most rural state in the US and is the only state becoming increasingly more rural with time.
There are more city folk in Alaska than Maine.
I have no idea what you think a WASP us though, but it generally isn't considered to be a southern Bubba type.

"No". Wyoming or Montana are FAR more rural and spaced out. Maine is still connected to the I-95 east coast megopolis via Portland.

Not the guy u replied to btw

That's fucking bullshit
You take that back right fucking now
Fuck the lying Amish

If they were a little less liberal I'd consider moving there more

the thought of New Hampshire has really been growing on me but it doesn't seem like it'd be that big of a jump over Ohio in terms of pros

nice meme

It isn't up for debate, Maine is officially the most rural state. Places like Wyoming have a lower population density, which is what I think you're referring to, but Maine has the lowest percentage of its population living inside city limits, and therefore the highest percentage if it's population living in rural communities. Also the only state where this trend is going toward rural rather than toward urbanisation.

virginia is nice

Pennsylvania is in between, a good combination of Conservative and Liberal that balances out elections and brings peace.