Are ergonomic chairs a meme?

Are ergonomic chairs a meme?
What Sup Forums have and recommends?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamingfactors.com/best-gaming-chair-2017/
noblechairs.com
ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=255&g=ftr
amazon.com/Merax-U-Knight-Racing-Ergonomic-Leather/dp/B01NAU6MF0/ref=sr_1_87?ie=UTF8&qid=1515267956&sr=8-87
amazon.com/Merax-High-back-Gaming-Ergonomic-Computer/dp/B075FK9T6N/ref=sr_1_29?ie=UTF8&qid=1515267821&sr=8-29
amazon.com/Ficmax-Ergonomic-High-back-Retractible-Footrest/dp/B07228D99F/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1515267547&sr=8-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no neck support
might as well sit on a dragon dildo

Totally not.
I've just realized that most comfortable seat I have is in my car.

I actually started thinking about buying good seat from car junkyard and making it into Sup Forums shitposting seat.

Gaming chairs in fact are some best chair on the world... just looks design by teenage addict to monster/redbull

Get a big ass office chair.
Fuck mesh.

Office chair and back cushion with backJoy. Very comfortable.

>Thinks ergonomic chairs are a meme
>Buy cheapest chair on market
>backproblems.jpg

Anyone not sitting on exercise balls is wasting potential

Yep, surprisingly they are comfy enough, they feel like car seats.
But they look like... Well, that was a reason why mom didn't let me buy one back in the day.

I would consider buying a gaming chair if they didn't look fucking gay. I feel you user.

>chairs

Any particular recommendation?

You feel it too, don't you?

Good luck with your back problems in a few years user

Did anyone converted car seat into gayming chair?
Because I know that most of cars seats are quite comfy and cheap (junkyard part, but some wash or new trim and you are good to go)

No I got a racing chair for $200~ because I didn't want something from a rat-filled junkyard that previously had a stranger shart into it for the past decade.

dont get anything that looks like a drivers seat. get a chair thats ment for office work. they might look dull and are quite expensive, but your back will thank you later.

The most problem is not rats in junkyard parts, but human slime.
It is easy to remove by washing trim in washing machine...

sounds like a good time

That looks uncomfortable as fuck.

I am looking for a new chair too, is the one you posted good?

can be arranged

sorry, its just a random chair from google images, but they all look basically like this.
the more parts are adjustable, the better. and you should be able to sit up straight with good back support.

Oh, I see, thanks anyway.
Anons, what do you think is the minimum I should spend for an actual quality chair that will last? 200$? 300$?

Nice

Yeah, the fucking stupid color schemes and the giant-ass logos on the chairs is the prime reason I'm not considering any of them while I'm on the market for a new chair right now.

Like, why the fuck would I pay you to slap your brand name on my shit so you get advertising from anyone who happens to see my chair? I refuse to pay money to advertise for some company.

this
we are all screwing ourselves
pic related is how we should be
basically a monitor with an arm and a reclining comfy chair to a position where the heck and head are as if on your bed when you sleep

>heck
neck

I know those chairs.
By looking at them from the side they pretend to have the back supporting curve BUT INSTEAD, IT'S FLUCKING FLAT AT THE CENTER.
LITERALLY THE ONLY PLACE IT'S NEEDED.
It's like they fucked up on purpose, there's no other explanation.

I'd fuck Astolfo but I wouldn't buy a gaming chair. It's not about being gay, they're just ugly and gaudy, in the same vein of other "gaming"-branded products.

Do any psuedo-gaming chairs exist that have a similar ergonomic design but with just a plain black color scheme?

Gayming chairs are arguably gayer than fucking that girl (male).

That's a small dick

What's Sup Forums's officially recommended chair? I've heard mixed opinions on mesh ones.

IMHO they are overpriced garbage. Not nearly as comfortable as stuffed chairs and they make me sweat just as much as them. I see literally no advantage.

gamingfactors.com/best-gaming-chair-2017/

Some people say that
noblechairs.com

Thermal tec had some black chair plus white logo
ttesports.com/productPage.aspx?p=255&g=ftr

Thanks user. So which of these would you recommend that's under $200?

amazon.com/Merax-U-Knight-Racing-Ergonomic-Leather/dp/B01NAU6MF0/ref=sr_1_87?ie=UTF8&qid=1515267956&sr=8-87

amazon.com/Merax-High-back-Gaming-Ergonomic-Computer/dp/B075FK9T6N/ref=sr_1_29?ie=UTF8&qid=1515267821&sr=8-29

amazon.com/Ficmax-Ergonomic-High-back-Retractible-Footrest/dp/B07228D99F/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1515267547&sr=8-8

Nice. Still have some gaymer design but it's alright.

>high back
these are terrible. if your head ever touches a head rest, you're sitting wrong.

mesh is fine, but it's not really a plus in and of itself. plenty of good non-mesh chairs out there.

you know where the horns...

so why is the "ultimate ergonomic chair" $1,200

heres a pic

Picked up a leap v2 a few months ago. It was worth the price.

That shit looks like jar jar binks got turned into a fucking office chair

Man, bad dragon is really going out there

>not typing with your feet

doing it wrong

holy shit I see it lmao

My dream is to get this chair and get a comfy dev job working from home. My current job requires going to the office where they have shit chairs. Sigh. It costs about 1900$ which actually isnt that bad when you consider it comes with monitors and you don't need a desk with it. A nice desk chair setup with monitors would probably cost not quite that much but close to 1-1.5k

Everything is adjustable with it btw, monitor position up/down/closer/further, can recline chair back to 180 degrees and adjust footrest as you like, etc...

What chair is this?

>Always used plastic chairs
>Perfect posture
Fells good

Fucking kek

>don't sit for more than half an hour per day in chairs anymore
>feel amazing compared to 5 years ago
sit on the floor

isn't it absurdly expensive?

>Sigh. It costs about 1900$
Get a racing simulator setup. Jewegg has them for less than 500$. It will get you a chair and the monitor mounts.

Those arent as nice, the station I posted has the arm rests and those desk areas can fold in so you can write on them or put a book there or whatever, watch a video of that thing in action and you'll see how it's different. J20 computer workstation.

That's not even that expensive.
Stop being such a poor piece of shit if you're actually capable of getting a dev job. How is that expensive it's not even a week's pay.

About 1900 for that one, which is the cheapest work station like that with the functionality it provides, some companies make some that are anywhere from 5-20k.

You're right, I haven't graduated quite yet tho, I start my position in May so I havent made any money yet. I'll get one within a year or so.

that's not an aeron miller

Use the Force to pretend sit in a chair and save big bucks.

this milenia's venus de milo

my friend "redpills" me all the time about how "gaming chairs are a cheap plastic marketing bullshit scam" then he goes and pays $400 for pic related
its not just racer chairs, its office chairs in general (herman miller being the worst of course though)
if it isnt an overpriced "gaming chair" then its probably an overpriced "business chair" so you can feel like a big boy in wall street

What do you like about it? 900 new is a lot.

Really adjustable. Like overly adjustable. Comfy as all hell. Heavy duty construction. Lower back support. Really decent tilt functionality. All in all a really nice chair.

If they sold those for like $500, and didn't have all the ridiculous non-locking armrest adjustments, I would consider it because it sounds great otherwise.

Standing.
Fuck chairs.
They break.

me irl rn

Aren't gaming seat car seats?

>Aren't gaming seat car seats?
Gaming seats are modeled after racing seats.They aren't as comfortable as that big pillow padded leather front seat from say a Lincoln, or Cadillac.

Just buy the cheapest chair you can find and add a lumbar cushion.