Thread about my country

>thread about my country

>automatically drowns in butthurt spainiard and italian tears

Well how is it there?

good

You ?

I like your country but i don't like muslims at the same time

what a dilemma

>tfw want to visit exotic countries like Morocco but would go broke just from the plane tickets

Hey Morocco, how about starting sending 1st quality hash? You think i don't know the hash you send here has been cut at least 3 times, and then will get even more cut by the local dealers.
Don't keep all the good stuff to yourselves.

hey Morocco do you guys have the Western Sahara under control or is there still insurgency?

fuck off nigger

But plane tickets to here are pretty cheap from what I heard

>implying i'm a riffian hash farmer

70% of the area is ours, the rest is uncivilized """"""free""""" zone where saharaoui niggers pose for algerian journalists and act like victims

As for insurgents, barely any
Our hold is too good

Daily reminder

average of $1500 just for the tickets

sucks being a poorfag

oh wow

Here we go

so no actual gunfire being exchanged between you guys and the saharaoui? also are the saharaoui really victims like a lot of media shows them or just troublemakers?

You have to go back.

uh? i thought romanians where #1

>Morocco
>good

>so no actual gunfire being exchanged between you guys and the saharaoui?

Not in a while

>also are the saharaoui really victims like a lot of media shows them or just troublemakers?

They're ungrateful fucks and huge troublemakers, crocodile tears

Nah Romanians commit a lot of crimes because there's lots of them

You can't earn the ~600 for a ticket, really?

I don't have to fear my life everytime I go out

>Indians have to explain the cashiers in my local supermarket that they are INDIANS, and not MOROCCANS as an argument to defend they were not stealing

This place has become a circus.

didn't their tribe pledge loyalty to your king a couple hundred years ago but now they are just butthurt?

it's not $600, where the hell did you get that number from?

it's an average of $1500 and i'm a student working a shitty summer job

just kidding with you. I like you guys, please keep making that amazing hash. Don't know why isn't nationalised in order for your country make more money.
Tough luck we lost Ceita and Mellila to the Spanish after 1580. Otherwise i'm sure we would have given both cities to you guys as we did with every other land we owned.

What do Moroccans look like? I've never seen one.

how did the french influence your food?