/brit/

Trains edition
Threadly reminder: Trainlad is based as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPiMa5y0qM0
youtube.com/watch?v=aztlbbmAjHo
google.co.uk/maps/@53.3911228,-3.0085965,3a,20.1y,28.65h,88.09t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1stiGYm0TMCfda4QRL2syzzQ!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=tiGYm0TMCfda4QRL2syzzQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=66.793869&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gcLrfSLbmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you cunt.

t. Trainlad

Selamın aleykum

caralad got banned again for being caralad

>riding the railroad Jew

Ro...Roger Cheeto here

youtube.com/watch?v=FPiMa5y0qM0

I went to go get the burger and I slid my finger over the box to open it and my finger got caught in the opening and I pulled it back and got a nice cardboard papercut all down my finger...

I just want my cold burger in the oven...

good thread
bad timing

>you're a paki
>no, you're a paki
>but i said you were a paki first
>but you're a paki because i cannot think of another insult
>yes, but i said you were a paki first
>you're a paki though
>it's is you that is the obvious paki
>paki
>fuck off paki
>you are the paki
>i said you were first though, you paki
>PAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>what an angry paki
>eat shit paki
>you do it, paki

Fucking embarrassing. To think these cranks are actually two spotty, fat, white weirdos sat in a dark dingy room in their parent's house screaming 'paki' at each other on a Pakistani rug weaving board.

Trainspotting is literally THE most autistic, loser pasttime you could possibly imagine. Fuck off

Just got range banned from /qa/ lads kek

paki

*farts in your general direction*

is paki even considered a racist insult anymore?

One day that island WILL be ours you dirty celt!

Parents are giving me shit for wanting to teach in Asia, saying I'm going to end up in jail/die/be homeless or other fear mongering bullshit.

Rasheed

Shut up, melt. Trainlad is based as fuck.

how the hell did you get range banned

>when he grabs your hair and facefucks you and you gag on his fat cock

>exclamation points

autism
inside voice, lad

only left-wing white people get offended by it

actual pakis don't really mind

/brit/?
more like /fucking faggot shitheap/

I called the mod a cunt

Looks surprisingly good, never see it before from Birkenhead.

/cum/?

more like 9/11 best day of my life

but it's true
and since when was this the /train spotting/ general

Indians get SUPER offended

PSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

why are the irish catholic?
are they dumb?

howling, janny is based

Some of you are alright. don't come in /brit/ tomorrow.

based janny

There is an actual, literal paki in these threads who randomly calls people paki/rasheed for no reason, even if it's about something completely unrelated.

Imagine being that much of an insecure pooskin. Grim.

Irish Catholicism was unique to the island, unlike Protestantism which was entirely foreign.

youtube.com/watch?v=aztlbbmAjHo

Rasheed

why though its like calling a jew a jew

Based janny

fuck off spamming your unfunny incoherent forced gimmick in every thread

>brit """"""""""banter"""""""""""

>when the door bursts open mid-wank

the cat is more powerful than I realise sometimes

Trainspotting is a foundation of british culture.

alri janny

paki

yelping at this

fuck off paki

rasheed

why is there such a strong correlation betwen autism and being an Irish Republican?

Janny is so fucking based.

When did /brit/ become a SJW-fest?

in b4 le epic fedora man

Growling

Anyone know what the "alt right" is?

Wouldn't want you to start crying and wee your pants or anything m8

found it funny that pakis call themselves and other pakis paki

>When did /brit/ become a SJW-fest?
>in b4 le epic fedora man

There is a painting and decorating shop near my house called "Color My World" spelled in the yank way. Might put a brick through their window.

did somebody make a post that contradicted yours
oh dear :(
t. centrist

they're right wing people who support trump

doing a /brit/ (aka shit)

IRAboos are similar to Naziboos i've found

basically they just love being edgy and want to be taken seriously.

they're honestly just seeking attention though. people who missed out on normal parental attention when they were children.

Falklands

good night.

Oi oi paki out

>quickly pull up your pants
>you start cumming anyway because of the shock

Color me shocked!

I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "freshcunt" or "newcunt fresh off the boat from facebook or reddit detected".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shit posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

Look at Liverpool
From Birkenhead

google.co.uk/maps/@53.3911228,-3.0085965,3a,20.1y,28.65h,88.09t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1stiGYm0TMCfda4QRL2syzzQ!2e0!6s//geo0.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=tiGYm0TMCfda4QRL2syzzQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=66.793869&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656

Fuck you cunt.

Isn't it curious how Sup Forums figures of speech like ''based'' are so commonly used, and don't really make much sense, yet are still for some reason very fitting for how it's used and doesn't have a substitute?

Apparently it comes from some obscure nigger rap

*makes an ear-piercing yank noise*

Hate it when I accidentally cum in my pants. I'm too lazy to change them so I keep my wet cum-filled pants on all day and it's terrible.

Yanks trying to pretend they understand politics

there must be some sort of fetish related to this

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?
*grabs you by the throat*
*you start peeing youself*
'pssst, get lost, kid'
*pushes you away*

Which is the easiest board to goad people on Sup Forums? Would have to be Sup Forums or Sup Forums I reckon.

watching anime and drinking pop

Sup Forums by a mile

Sup Forums. All you have to do is say something anti-trump.

well done janny. but what about the kpop and weeb autists?

/k/

They even agree that they are the easiest board to troll.

>cool
>awesome
there's some very simple substitutes you cretin
and it comes from little Sup Forums. cant wait for shit like based and kek to die out

>claim to be centrist
>always side with the left-wing and insult the right-wing

Sup Forums as well

the history of Rwanda is the perfect example of why Liberals are stupid and cause massive harm despite "good" intentions (usually due to guilt)

There's a shop that sells ceramics near where I live called "Planet Pot" and all I can think of is this from the Simpsons when I see it

>Man that is FLAGRANT false advertising!

Definitely Sup Forums, Sup Forums is pretty easy too with their consolewar shite.

Sup Forums

just say anything pro-sony

based is a based word

do you follow him around and keep track of his posts?

Just finished House of Cards (the good one), Urquhart did nothing wrong

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9gcLrfSLbmE
HAVAÐ ERTU AÐ TALA UM

That must suck, being a rational leaf in a sea of degeneracy

/lit/ is full of easily triggered faggots, also Sup Forums considering they hate nearly every game and console that exists and Sup Forums

Sup Forums. you dont even have to try. just disagree with the consensus and watch the paranoid delusional posts roll in calling you a paid shill

Sup Forums's not pretentious like the turds on Sup Forums are are has precious as the turds on Sup Forums though.

>whilst I have done neither
amazing