Is ars technica the best tech site out there? Genuine question...

Is ars technica the best tech site out there? Genuine question. I love well written articles and was looking to follow a particular website for all my tech news

I think they're pretentious for using Ars Technica as their name

Arse technica is inept and can't set aside political bias

What political bias are you talking about. Any other website recommendations

Ars technica is s news blog. For an actual tech site, try anandtech

Not at all. It took them like 20 hours since the Intel story was reported to actually post something about it.

Their commenters are also a bunch self-righteous normies, who tend to vote down any comment that doesn't agree with their normie views.

They also miss lots and lots of tech news, only post about a few major ones, and dabble in politics, instead of focusing more on technology news.

You find more tech news on less known sites, like The Register or New Atlas.

Anandtech is good because their feature articles are evidence-based and testing-based. And they usually do very rigorous testing. But they're very slow, they only cover some hardware news, though not all, and their site is crap.

Marketing and PR sites: the Verge (basically their coverage is always undercover advertising of some sort), Gizmodo (basically SJW lifestyle news with a "geeky" streak).

Thanks

her toes look yummy

>It took them like 20 hours
Their articles are usually thorough though. Well not on the Intel story, but usually.

However the writers also often publish garbage about their biased snowflake preference of the day without backing it up with rational arguments and it drives me nuts. It looks like blogging sometimes.

their forums are normies arguing in language like a shitty high school paper

>Anandtech
Hardocp

>reading the comments
>anywhere

the woman dress like an anime character

>woman

>arse

this
most tech news articles are written by soyboys. slashdot and hackernews are really all you need

Have you not let the Reg enter your heart as your personal lord and savior? And is it because you're a nigger?

>Bleeping Computer
>eWeek
>shieldsUP!!
>isitdownforeveryoneorjustme

It was like 15 years ago. Once it got a strong reputation it started to slide as the writers started using the rep to sell their personal opinions and fads. The Conde Nast buyout just made it all official.

There are still good articles on it once in a while, but I no longer take what they say at face value.

Shit I haven't been to slashdot in nearly two decades. And I used to be deep in that shit.

The Reg only writes about BT and IBM nowadays

>comments
Filled with literal cia niggers, snodon among them. some of the staff are as well.
>marketing, pr, sjw lifestyle...
This is all ars is these days. Its indistinguisable from io9/giz at this point.