How do we save Mexico?

How do we save Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_firearms_into_Mexico
factcheck.org/2009/04/counting-mexicos-guns/
politifact.com/virginia/statements/2012/may/29/jim-moran/jim-moran-says-70-percent-traced-firearms-mexican-/
borderlandbeat.com/2011/09/american-citizen-in-mexican-custody-on.html
wilsoncenter.org/sites/default/files/Chapter 6- U.S. Firearms Trafficking to Mexico, New Data and Insights Illuminate Key Trends and Challenges.pdf
fas.org/asmp/library/publications/us-mexico.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/03/nation/la-na-atf-guns-20111004
cbsnews.com/news/legal-us-gun-sales-to-mexico-arming-cartels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they mean 'fired' as in lost his job, or 'fired' as in lit on fire?

Legalize drugs, don't sell guns to Hispanics or dodgy dudes that ask for 500 AK-47s

desu we probably shouldn't have told Mexico to start their drug war when Calderon was in office. Before that they weren't militarized, now they are.

Drug wars cannot be won with military force
It's pointless, you arrest in the same numbers we kill

>don't sell guns to Hispanics or dodgy dudes that ask for 500 AK-47s

Yeah we don't do that, stop drinking lefty koolaid.

This Mexican sheriff seems based though killing criminal scum, he's the one fixing Mexico.

shoot every Mexican you meet.

Every single one is a possible criminal, and most likely broke the law to get here

stop treating them like people, you fucking liberal cucks

where do you think the guns come from? russia?

>get an inspirational incorruptible figure or figures like Eliot Ness
>allow the immediate death of anybody related to drugs like in the Phillipines or whatever the hell it was
>allow death penalty and kill all prisoners currently in prison
>wall in the South of Mexico
>resign from the UN since they are the ones protecting drug lords with MUH HUMAN RIGHTS
>cancel all the bank accounts of any corrupt politicians and kill them
>allow a nationalistic figure to be the ruler of this country, most likely the guy first mentioned

Yes actually, most of those full auto AKs without serials come from Russia and China. AKs in America are not full-auto yet the ones that are in Mexico are somehow full auto.

Fucking underrated threads

The edgy /pole dancer, seriously you're going out into the streets killing Mexicans. Get back into your mom's basement and jerking to Trump.

dont bully him

>get an inspirational incorruptible figure or figures like Eliot Ness
>allow a nationalistic figure to be the ruler of this country, most likely the guy first mentioned
these two will don't work, i agree with the others.

invite them to come live in america and serve as quasi slave labor

You forgot
>Create police force that people actually respect and is not corrupt

This. Prisoners and criminals are shit. Make Mexico great again.

M8, more than 70% of the fucking guns in Mexico come from the US, not Russia, what the fuck are you on abaout.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_firearms_into_Mexico
>According to [U.S.] Justice Department figures, 94,000 weapons were recovered from Mexican drug cartels in the five years between 2006 and 2011, of which 64,000 -- 70 percent -- come from the United States.

They actually have a pretty good arms trade going.

All the dirty weapons from here get sent there and you guys manufacture ghost guns to sell to us.

>Mexico sells Russian guns to Americans

You people are fucking retarded.

Your cartels manufacture untraceable weapons and bring them over here to sell.

I probably am retarded for trying to have a discussion on Sup Forums though.

>M8, more than 70% of the fucking guns in Mexico come from the US, not Russia, what the fuck are you on abaout.

Not even true buddy.

factcheck.org/2009/04/counting-mexicos-guns/

only 30% are even traceable. Stupid spic.

Our cartels buy guns from you because they can't buy guns here, you are the biggest manufacturer in the world and it is easy as shit to buy them there. And if that wasn't enought, ATF purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them.

Cartels don't sell guns, they sell drugs. Why would they sell guns to you when you can buy them in fucking wallmart?

>because they are untraceable
Nice meme answer, now [citation needed]

politifact.com/virginia/statements/2012/may/29/jim-moran/jim-moran-says-70-percent-traced-firearms-mexican-/

borderlandbeat.com/2011/09/american-citizen-in-mexican-custody-on.html

wilsoncenter.org/sites/default/files/Chapter 6- U.S. Firearms Trafficking to Mexico, New Data and Insights Illuminate Key Trends and Challenges.pdf

>of the 75,000 firearms it
seized in the last three years about 80 percent, or 60,000 firearms, came from the
United States.

fas.org/asmp/library/publications/us-mexico.htm
>The US Arms Both Sides of Mexico's Drug War

>Of the five or six million firearms purchased annually in the US by private buyers, a certain percentage is acquired by middlemen working on behalf of arms traffickers who smuggle them across the US-Mexican border in violation of both countries' laws and regulations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
>the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them.

articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/03/nation/la-na-atf-guns-20111004
>Emails show top Justice Department officials knew of ATF gun program

cbsnews.com/news/legal-us-gun-sales-to-mexico-arming-cartels/

Because you can't murder someone with a gun from Walmart and get away with it.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Fuck this, we are not American neo-cons. We need due process and to fuck the ideal of strongmen, and no death penalty, that's for savages.

Now, where is your source?

what if it's someone else's gun

Posting a bunch of liberal anti-gun sources doesn't make you right.

>How do we save Mexico?
You don't mate, you either profit from the disgrace or move to another country.
Unemployment it's at its lowest, informal work is almost completely legal, you don't have to pay taxes if you learn how to in a 2 weeks seminary.
You don't fix México, you adapt to México, you exploit from México. How else do you think people have normal lives in here, by being model citizens? no dude, you don't play straight in here. If you play straight you'll lose everything you have in a few years. You learn how to bride, you learn how to get away with crimes, and you teach your kids on how to be a winner by fucking people over.
sickening, but that's how shit works. Chaos always falls into order eventually, till then we either endure or make a great living from this disorganized growth.

That's fucking tripe, if you're a piece of shit who needs to justify his own fucking misdeeds whatever but don't take the rest of us down with you. Millions go to bed hungry because they will not steal nor take advantage of another, if most Mexicans weren't just decent, hard working people just trying to put food on their tables people like you would have no one to exploit and riip off.

It's our fucking establisment that needs to be taken down, not people enduring as a routine indignities you couldn't posibly imagine all for the sake of decency. The average Mexican hates corruption, he only tolerates it and participates because he's got a gun to his head.

so you're telling me your family would never jump a bureaucratic process if your uncle had 3rd stage cancer?
You're telling me you've never parked on a second lane or bride a transit officer?
None of your family has worked in the informal sector?
Your family has never deducted taxes?
Dude I fucking sell motherfucking un-taxed Chinese imported electronic parts in my engineering faculty, I'm an active criminal by Mexican jurisdictional standards.
I've been having undeclared income for nearly 2 years. I have 3 scholarships in which I lied saying I was living in a mud house where they didn't speak Spanish.
I would go farther than that, I'd make my own business an employ undergrads for a shitty wage, while profiting from their technical knowledge.

>And if that wasn't enought, ATF purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them.
How is THAT the punchline to how USA is mistreating Mexico? That's just legitimate police work that turned out bad as opposed to Mexican authorities working with the cartels.

>oaxacos
not ever once

Kill self pls

I honestly want to know what the fuck you do for a living.
You're either wage salves that make $150 a day or philosophy students that will leech from your parents as long as they have health.

Study faggot, that's the only option, most Mexicans didn't and that's why they are so shit.

>Death penalty is for savages
>México is full of narcos going on rampage

Hmm it really makes you think

And Mexico City isn't all of Mexico in case you didn't know that.

>I fucking sell motherfucking un-taxed Chinese imported electronic parts in my engineering faculty,
Pretty sure I do man.
My best shot would be private sector bureaucrat or blue collar worker. No wait, you have a cellphone repair shop in downtown. We're on the same boat dude. As much as you'd like not to be.

>el que no tranza no avanza
this is the reason people hate mexicans

I'm saying no family should have to, someone very close to me does in fact have cancer dumb fuck, we use the seguro social and have never needed to bribe anyone. We do have money to seek private attention if it ever coomes to that.
I don't park in second lanes and I'm not a dumb fuck who needs to pay bribes because he breaks the law, aka I don't drink and drive, I'll call a fucking cab and fucking abstain from drinking the 15 minutes it takes me to get somewhere, why the fuck do I need to bribe a cop?
No one in my family works in the informal sector, there's no need to go illegal to run a small bussines unless you're breaking the law.
Legal tax deductions as per the tax code are a different thing than tax fraud. No man, why the fuck get in trouble with hacienda over some dumb shit?
What do you want me to say? I'm glad you're yet another reason we can't have legal business because that would require people like you to be prosecuted? I'm not judging you, nor the reasons you break the law but you dare point a finger at me?

People who cheat are the fucking reason people in other countries look down on us, I'm not going to go into personal details but you can make money without cheating, screwing others or breaking the law. It's a lot harder, yes, it's called working.

We are not all like that and you have no fucking right to paint us all like that.

You are a part of the problem you fucking retard

>I have 3 scholarships in which I lied saying I was living in a mud house where they didn't speak Spanish.

You're a piece of shit

You and people like you are the reason your country is an impoverished corrupt shithole

You have a point, I guess your social circle becomes so corrupt you can't see beyond that.
there's the opportunity, somebody has to take the chance. I never said I was a saint.

>there's the opportunity, somebody has to take the chance. I never said I was a saint.

This mentality is not universal, it's the reason your country is a shithole

>Dude I fucking sell motherfucking un-taxed Chinese imported electronic parts in my engineering

you go my amigo

people like you are fighting corruption with corruption, the only leverage to fight corruption

sorry, I guess. Most of the scholarship funds are wasted non the less. And you don't get them cause you'r poor, you also have to give a record saying you haven't failed a single subject and a score above 8.5.
Shit's not gift ausie. If no one reclaims this shit, eventually the same public dependency starts "diapering" the money. Even tutors encourage you to get scholarships even if you don't need them.

I'm not fighting no one, I'm just selling smuggled shit.
If I get charges for that, then so be it.

>I'm not fighting no one, I'm just selling smuggled shit.

doing that alone is fighting

i agree with mexican guy, hes not fucking over anyone, he dindu nuffin

No, nobody in my family actually does any of that either. And even if someone did without me even knowing, it doesn't make it any less bullshit. Fucking mediocre mentality like this is what it's killing this place.

Don't mind him, he lives on tutorial mode and those kind of people believe that an individual like you should act with ethics because magically with your behaviour you will fix country of 100 million people.

dude, the guy's a australian, that "country" began as penal colony

really makes you take things under consideration

>the penal colony meme strikes again

But Poland was born as a rape camp between Russia and Germany so it makes me think.

>That's just legitimate police work
No, it isn't. There is a reason why that became a scandal, arming killers is not something moral to do in any case whatsoever, especially since it didn't even fucking worked in the end. It was clearly a bad idea from the start.

youre a moor rape baby yourself

juarez

whats your point moron?

Samefag