1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Your countrymen's general opinion on Donald Trump

1. scotland, united kingdom
2. fat yank blowhard

that is also the opinion of most people in your country

Xile
A fucking clown

He doesn't really sound any different from our current army general prime minister who seized power in a coup.

I don't know why people make such a big deal about our dictatorship when democracies like America and the Philippines vote the same kind of strongmen into power, with far more violent results.

ROI
Jew loving jack arse that was left wing for 30 years and now tricks americans into thinking he's right wing.

>Tex Mex
>cia plant

1. The world.
2. Egotistic clown.

1. USA
2. was funny for awhile, now boring. funny how he's obviously not even trying to win and you dorks still suck his dick

Correct

his novelty wore off, now he's just boring...
media doesn't inform or talk about him half as much as it used to
he's busted

Canada

Pompous bigoted moron who is all bluster and no substance. Everyone wishes he loses the election in a landslide.

again with this? okay:
1.- tacoland
2.- hyper ultra leftist think of him as the devil incarnated. Personally, i neither like him nor hate him, although i must say US presidential elections has been a real shitfest (and a really funny one in some cases).

binlan
stoopped idiot, what if he gets accesses to red nuclear weapon button

Fuckin' sheep.

Flag

Do you really have to ask?

this, even the media here got tired of talking about the latest retarded thing he said or whatever.

1. Flag
2. Most people seem to view him as either a little bit of a joke or a really big joke.

>Portugal
>Even the right wingers say he's nothing but a populist

People think politicians like Trump and Duterte are dangerous because they can't take the banter

We think he is the typical american idiot.

If he becomes the President, he'll be the supreme comedian.