Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LGtBKUKr6KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigeria

Congo

>60% white
>White babies currently outnumbered by colored babies
>White country

Sure...what we're experiencing are the death spasms of a race that has by and large given up.

Argentina

>white
more like the first bastion of degeneracy

Whiter than you idiot.

I've been to London

DELETE THIS NOW IVAN

greatest and whitest

I'm legitimately curious as to why being white matters so much? I'm white but it hasn't made much of a difference in my life and other white people I meet have equal chance of being good/bad people as anyone else. People from Sup Forums and elsewhere like to say that it's important we save the white race but I still don't know why it matters.

soon

youtu.be/LGtBKUKr6KQ

DESIGNATED SHARTING MARTS

it doesn't, either they say it ironically or are retards

Whiter people form the backbone of this society and are the most important person in society

People respect a white garbageman more than a black scientist. That's just a fact.

Memes.

But that's not true for me. There are a lot of black people I know that I respect immensely; as much as any white person that I also respect.

>wondering about why Sup Forumstards think like that about X or Y thing
Don't

Well even if I disagree with almost everything that comes from there, I think it's important to hear people out. It's a shame though. I think they could make some compelling arguments about corruption in society if they weren't so focused on race and sexuality and such.

>list of black countries that are doing well:

>I'm white but it hasn't made much of a difference in my life

check your privilege, shitlord

>this delusion

How so? Could you elaborate a bit more, please?

>I think it's important to hear people out
It's not, don't do it

The world has been Eurocentric for a long time. If you don't see the connection then you're just deluding yourself

South Brazil

Well yeah, denying the historical relevance of Eurasia is stupid. And denying that Europe was the biggest contributor to modern western civilization is too. But that could be explained by the physical geography and resource distribution of the continent, not the skin color of its inhabitants. I've just met too many intelligent, driven non-white people to believe that they're somehow beneath me for something so shallow as country of origin. Plus it's all bullshit anyhow. Like the Irish weren't considered "white" until people needed their support to fulfill a political agenda. Same thing with Italians and Poles. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed to be white, and I will never apologize for being such, but non-white people shouldn't have to feel that way either.

Brazil is neither great nor white

>usa
>uk
>france
>spain
>portugal
How many more do you need, mongoloid?

Spain is not black, spain is 100% iberian and is not doing well

>Spain is not black, spain is 100% iberian
What's the difference?

Iberians are 100% white, 0% moor, 0% arab

I am the whitest