If I install Windows 10 and don't activate it, can I update my drivers?

If I install Windows 10 and don't activate it, can I update my drivers?

Go fuck yourself, you fucking retard.

It's not my fault you're sick in the head. You wouldn't say that to my face, you sniveling shit. Kill yourself already.

fpbp

quality thread

>you wouldnt say that to my face. Kill yourself.

How many levels of irony are you on?

None.

>OP

I'll be that guy and say you can always update drivers. Just do it properly and dont trust windows update to do it for you. Go to the site with the drivers you need and install them yourself.

So the same amount as your antipsychotic meds

Current state of Sup Forums
>/sqt/

Yes.

>asking Sup Forums about spydoors 10

user

This is definitely /sqt/ material but I'm liking the dedicated discussion summarizing that someone who doesnt know how to install drivers has the hubris to insult the people he asked for help.

Thanks. =)

right

hey how do you know about antipsychotic meds?

Windows Update doesn't update your drivers

how else am I sposed to play all the videogames

The same way I know how morphine, meth, heroin and cocaine work: By learning about their uses over time between various diacuasions across many years.

OP, you're such a faggot.
Don't you know how to use google ?

Is this a meme? Most people don't use windows 10 for video games.

I diaccuse you of being fucked up

OP is clearly a lost cause. The first red flag is Win10, but he doesnt even know how drivers work. At this point most of us are revelling in his cluelessness.

you haven't heard of DX3D?

Well I'm an enterprise software engineer and know how to use a computer. At least one of those gives me the credentials to say that this question doesn't deserve its own thread and you shouls know better than to ask something so simple on Sup Forums of all places.

But if being frank with you makes me fucked up, I'd definitely bring up the antipsychotic topic again.

okay but I am reveling in how much you suck and aren't actually smart

if you thought you were fucked up you wouldn't be half as fucked up. that's how being shit works.

most people do not give a piss about your enterprise or whatever, weirdo.

Thanks for the opinion. Most anyone here will laugh at OPs question, which is exactly whats happening.

any good person past middle school wouldn't give a shit

This is a tech board and someone asked a question he could answer with 2 minutes on google. Yeah, he's going to get laughed at.

im having a good time and I got my question answered

install gentoo, it has all the drivers.

Good to hear. Also, I'm the fucked up guy you've been hating on and am the same person who answered your question in

OP is so stupid and incompetent, that he actually wants to use windows with a fucking watermark.
Think about it for a second.

we're all fucked up here, but we deserve love too. I have love for you, brother.

I wanna play d3d games

been saging btw