Found an iPad on my way home othe train

found an iPad on my way home othe train.

by the looks of it, it belongs to some rich chink University student so I don't feel guilty about having it in my possession. dude probably got his parents to buy a new one.

did the whole recovery mode thing to wipe it.

while plugged in my computer with iTunes, it says that the iPad was originally set up with to [email protected] apple id

is there a way to start using it?

the iPad looks like it's in the initial set up mode but I'm a bit worried about connecting it to my wifi when I'm going through the set up so I never completed it

Will it send out signals that it's connected to this wifi modem in my house?

Jamal...

give it back tyrone

Give it back nigger

>by the looks of it, it belongs to some rich chink University student

I work for a train stations lost and found and I swear 99% of the phones and tablets that come in belong to Chinese (device is always translated to Chinese)

what's the deal? don't these guys give a fuck about their shit? they never even contact us to check if we have their device

Give it back, bojack

Return it, Shawn-atius

Stop being a nigger, Shaquille

Silly Tyrone. Get a job.

I wonder how well a movie about a white Zulu tribe that eats mud cookies and disrespects women would be.

Just shoot the piece of shit and post pics.

You will have to provide proof of purchase to apple in order for them to assist with removing the iCloud Account...
Looks like you got yourself a nice paperweight
Good luck Chuck

I work at an Apple store 9part time while at school, (> good pay, stock options, benefits, fitness reimbursement, INB4 HURMAC)
Here’s what you do.
1. Get the serial number, either press home button or lock screen>i
2. Photoshop a receipt that includes Your > name, last 4 digits of credit card (for method of payment), other shit.
3. Make this receipt a Best Buy one or another place other than Apple store.
4. Go there and say something like “hur I forgot my kids Apple ID” or some shit like that
5. Get the genius to unlock it.
6. Profit.

Shut it off si he can not track you and sell KT on Craigslist with (locked) next to it. Or sell KT to some repair shop for 50 - 100$ for parts. You can not use it. Apple has a bunch of security on place for that.

This might work if you are of older age. The only guy who can unlock is staff at the Genius bar.

SHANIQUA ...
GIVE IT BACK!!!!!

Give it back, Ayako.

Devuelvela Pepe

Wow, you don't need brown skin to be a nigger.

>it belongs to some rich chink University student so I don't feel guilty about having it in my possession
Wow, you sound like a cunt. Hand it in to the police.

Give it back DeMar

>Stop being a nigger, Shaquille
and how the fuck is he supposed to do this? it's a hardware bug, unfixable from software.

give it back DeShawn