So now that it's been confirmed that Nvidia and AMD GPUs have been compromised too, is any modern hardware safe to use?

So now that it's been confirmed that Nvidia and AMD GPUs have been compromised too, is any modern hardware safe to use?

One word: ARM

WE WUZ WEEDS N SHIET

i like tities :3

>ARM
They're behind ME, and Trustzone though aren't they, so how are they more secure? Wouldn't the only correct answer today be riscV, openpower, libreboot, and coreboot with ME disabled?

Sauce?
Not the picture

stop posting black people across the entire board you faggot

>haha b00bz and weed
Are you fucking 12

>Whines about images of women
>Calls others faggot
Nice projection there faggot

>ME
no
>Trustzone
I hear it is used as a component of AMD PSP somehow, but I remember back in the hardware removal of botnet threads (/hrt/) that we discussed it and basically came to the conclusion that it's not inherently bad. We may have been mistaken though.
>Wouldn't the only correct answer today be riscV, openpower, libreboot, and coreboot with ME disabled?
Those are the best answers, yes.

How does any of that benefit the end user though?

What did he mean by this?

You're stupid

Stupid anime poster

uwu

Stop niggerposting.

Let's cleanse this thread with good Ebony

The inconvenient truth is that "always online" is a fundamentally unsafe state. Airgaps are the only surefire way of ensuring no unintended data is sent from your computer.

>Anime
>>>/Reddit/
Newfag.

gpus arent compromised, the ones that are compromised are cpus, its just so happens that gpus make calls to cpu...

No, you do not fit in