Qt mormon chicks tried to evangelize to me today

qt mormon chicks tried to evangelize to me today

I wanted to fake interest because qt but I've read the Book of Mormon and it's some crazy shit

1. Are there mormons in your cunt
2. What do you think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K5OydapBk0c
youtu.be/ViZM0lZxHB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't want to become a God of your own personal universe?

And no, just jehovans here. Creepy, but nice people.

>tfw had the qtest mormon grill in love with me
>family forbidden her to see me

>tfw a girl actually likes me
>tfw she is a no sex before marriage mormon

The Mormons here are very rare and we dont really have poligamy.

In our bible belt are radical Christians though. We have a political party that wants to ban women from politics, end our democracy and only let the male head of the family vote. Their website goes offline on sunday. Their government workers refuse yo marry gay people. And in the bible belt villages no one is vaccinated, so some schools do not wish to have Christian fundamentalists on school unless they get vacinated. In some bible belt villages non-Christians go to church, cant do shit on sunday and people dont have tv's.

But they are pretty friendly.

qt starwars chicks tried to make me discover the force today

I wanted to fake interest because qt but I've watched the hexalogy and it's some crazy shit

1. Are there Jediists in your cunt
2. What do you think of them?

>qt mormon dud try to evangelised me
>qt mormon clueless about local
>"I will, less show boipucci and suck my dick"
>qt mormon refuse at first
>then he surrender
>*sex sounds*
>"Will you attend church later?"
>No I'm muslim, here muslim cannot convert.
>tfw he lose his virginity and the will to convert local
>once in a while he texted me asking to visit America
>ignores him
>lol

Literally what

That's the sort of people I'd expect to live in a swamp in Mississippi, what are they doing in weedland

Mormons come to my neighborhood twice a year to knock on every door and pass out flyers. I've lived here for 2 1/2 years, and I'm sick of it, it's always after a bad day at work.
Last time, it went like this:

>*knock knock*
>"Fuck off!"
>"Mormons!"
>"No, go the fuck away!"
>"Okay, have a nice day, sir!"
>"Fuck you!"

I think because of our freedom of education. Here every school that meets certain quality standards (they have to teach the level of education of the national exams) get government funding. So we have a lot of Christian schools here that are free to indoctrinate people.

And the bible belt just happens to be right on the border of Catholic and Protestant areas. It's like they are our natural defence against the Catholics and keep them in their own provinces. :^)

>1. Are there mormons in your cunt
Yep. American mormons ringing doorbells. Driving bicycles and wearing ties.

>2. What do you think of them?
Never really thought anything about them

Where the fuck do you think Amish, Mennonites and other insane protestants came from originally, user?

They are also in favour of the death penalty, being ruled by the bible and no sex before marriage. But I guess everybody understands that.

>Yep. American mormons ringing doorbells. Driving bicycles and wearing ties.
We have those too in my city. They're so cheerful, yet so deeply disturbing. Typical evangelists here are 85 years old, so these young brainwashed people are so strange to see..

No, here they do entire stadiums at the same time lol..

youtu.be/K5OydapBk0c

1. Yes, they have a temple in Le Chesnay, and a ward in Versailles
2. heretics

this, they are some of the nicest people, i guess it's correlated with naivety, to join such a cult and all

And the Bible belt is the only good part of the Netherlands

I had a teacher who was one, he was alright

If you don't know anything about the origin of Mormonism it's really worth learning about

It will effect how you think of Mormons

>mfw I start playing kvlt ass black metal and answer the door wearing my bathory pentagram shirt when religionfags come knocking

Aha lads, aren't I devilish?

Never met them but they seem nice

youtu.be/ViZM0lZxHB0