Who make this Ritsus? I want a dozen

Would bang/10

CHOCOLATE SKIN

A BABY CRIES FOR DADDY'S RACIAL SIN

CHOCOLATE SKIN

pls

This is Ritsu (Finnish)

Well, why stop here?

How come some nigresses are so absolutely cute while the vast majority is trash-tier? Where do the cute ones come from?

Mullato

ritsu mentioned

You mean French

wait i thought it was a finn who posted these threads

I THINK IT'S CLEAR THE FINN GOES IN THE BIN

WE NEED TO GO CHOCOLATER

Is there a trap Ritsu?

I've noticed that, although there are exceptions (Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade), the vat majority of"black women" that are widely considered attractive are actually mixed race.

Take Zoë Saldana, for example, who is absolutely gorgeous and is half black, half latina. Black just mixes well, I guess.

>Implying she isn't normally

Their place of origin matters.

People living in Eastern Africa (especially horn of Africa) have caucasoid skulls unlike specimen found in sub-saharan africa where negroid (your typical monkey) facial features dominates.

So African women from horn of africa (granted they get the good genes) look like white women with chocolate skin. Which is considered exotic and attractive.

Googling "Ethiopian women" doesn't yield particularly boner-inducing results.

Googling "Polish women" and "American women" doesn't yield such results either.
Just like everyone else on the planet average people look average.

On top of that Ethiopia, Somalia are countries struck by poverty where women can't be pampered with beauty products, skincare and such for their entire lifes.

You dumb polack, that woman doesn't look East-African at all. Also East-Africa is part of sub-saharan Africa.

>Zoë Saldana
Looks like a Thai trannie to me.

Y-you too

W-wish I would.

>2D
For what purpose

I want to be a 2D nekomimi~

日本行って夢を放らないでよ

もういちどあねがいします。私の日本語はいいではありません。 :と

Ritsu mai waifu
Delet this thread right now

No