European NATO members + Ukraine (no US&Canada) vs Russia (and CSTO allies Armenia, Belarus and Kazakhstan)

European NATO members + Ukraine (no US&Canada) vs Russia (and CSTO allies Armenia, Belarus and Kazakhstan).

Who wins?

No nukes scenario.

Europe

Who cares, hopefully they bomb each other into what resembles a European sized no mans land.

Russia.

>Who wins?
No one. It'd be a bloodmess with no survivors.

Americans and Chinks.

The Jews.

Don't forget about Jews

>ukraine

no such thing

Initially Russia has the upper hand and they take the Balts easily, but Russia gets stuck in Poland and once Western Europe ramps up military spending they are unstoppable.

I assumed Russia attacks but you didn't specify. Basically whoever attacks loses. European NATO is too weak to invade Russia itself.

russia because they have more nukes

Reading the OP before you post is sometimes a good idea

Russia.

Just by looking at the map and all those NATO countries I can tell you it's a modern version of the >HRE.

Now if we work on the surreal premise that there's a unified command and all countries are cucked into obeying and acting as one, then Russia gets buttfucked all the way to Kamchatka.

Maybe Russia but it will move slow after Poland.

>a modern version of the >HRE.

Nah, the HRE never had single regions as strong as the countries waging war against it e.g. France was far more powerful than Saxony or Bohemia or Brandenburg.

Completely different here because you have a few countries that, once on a war-footing, can throw more resources at the military than Russia. The only issue is that it would take time to build up military power.

Austria and Prussia. Also, half of the other HRE states would be in cahoots with whoever is at war with Austria or Prussia.

Will Italy be switching side at some point?

only if I am guaranteed land in Africa and a whole chapter in future hystory books

Prussia only became properly powerful once Napoleon dissolved the HRE. That happened because Prussia lost to France btw. It lost in a really humiliating way too.

I'll give you Austria but it was less Austria the German territory and more the Hapsburgs' spawling empire that included lots of regions outside the HRE which made it powerful. Austria by itself was never that powerful although it had remarkable resilience.

European NATO has 4 states which *alone* have a larger economy than Russia. Only 2 of them, UK and France, have sophisticated militaries but they have plenty of experience in order to lead the others. I would give France command of the land forces and Britain charge of the European navies. There's already a framework called the CJEF for UK and France to share overall command.

Put it in a written contract next time, silly goy.

No one.

---> /k/