Is there anything more pathetic than a Windows used trying to act like they are superior to a MacOS used?

Is there anything more pathetic than a Windows used trying to act like they are superior to a MacOS used?

>used
Type like a normal person, fuckwit.

What would you prefer?

>used
Mistake??
>used
Intent??

user, you mongoloid.

>Is there anything more pathetic
A mactodder thinking he's superior to anyone.

They can hardly be called users when their software is the one doing the using.

But everyone recognises that Apple's usedbase is contemptible. The real problem is that Microsoft's usedbase is equally so, but they feel like they are superior.

>Microsoft's usedbase is equally so
Wrong.

I'm not wrong. If you think Microsoft isn't equally bad in restricting functions of software, collecting used data, and acting without the permission of the used, then you are delusional. Windows useds looking down on MacOS useds is like the pot looking down upon the kettle.

/thread

It's not equally bad, it's a tiny bit worse.

USERS you increasingly stupid shit, not "useds".

>no automatic updates.
>Unix based
Finding that hard to believe

Using Linux, does that mean I get to shit on both?

Depends. What distro? Android users can't shit on anyone, neither can Ubuntu, Manjaro, or Linux Mint users. If you want to shit on the most people possible you need Parabola.

MacOS = FagOS

cringe

An average person's personal data is worth $600 so if Apple makes more than $600 per customer they'd lose some money in the event of losing the majority of their userbase, and I believe this event to be more and more a threat for Apple with Linux's better hardware compatibility and distros like KDE Neon and Microsoft getting a good CEO.

I meant Microsoft is a tiny bit worse.

>doesn't even try to deny that he's a fucking wintoddler
If you keep staying up so late, mommy's gonna have to take your video games away sweetie.