Are there Hispanics in your cunt?

Are there Hispanics in your cunt?
If so what are they like?

>flag
>yes

They mostly open restaurants. There are Hispanic communities in major cities like Berlin or Munich. Some of them work as waiters as well. Generally speaking, they're pretty nice.

Yes, a fucking lot

t. Spic

yeah, im one of them. I'm half mexican half cuban, i live like any other normal american except i can speak spanish and i'm tan lol

>Spain.
>Yes.

Spain have a lot of spanish americans, for every Muslim in France we have a Colombian; we hate them enough truth because they are all lower class migrants who have no interest in joining to spanish society. The high-class migrate to the rest of Europe; Sad ;_;

Are we considered Hispanic or Asian

Who cares

If you are Hispanicized you are hispanic, if you arent you are asian

Why would someone consider you hispanic? Do you atleast speask spanish?

I see some Argies and Chileans at Uni.

They're fine and I can't say anything negative or positive about them except that Argie Spanish sounds nice.

Anglos consider Brazil hispanic, m8. It's a retarded term.

Does it count if our language is 25% loan words form Spanish?

Argie Spanish is ok. I'm German and I didn't learn Spanish outside of school so the whole "sho" instead of "yo" thing triggers me a bit, just as the whole transforming "double l" into "sh" thing does.

Argies in general are pretty cool over here though, been to an Argie steakhouse a month ago. The beef was great. I unironically think Hispanics are some of the greatest immigrants any country could ask for.

For Hispanic Anglos it includes all the Iberian Peninsula and all Latin America.

It actually has a lot of sense

>numantia never forgetus

>Are there Hispanics in your cunt?

No.

No somos latinos, ni tenemos la hispanidad. Es mejor así, si se me pregunte.

Pretty much the same here, they're a very small minority. Australia has very little connection with the Hispanic world тbh.

No, there are only mexicans and tourists.

Most Brazilians with Portuguese ancestry are mixed to hell and back. Nothing hispanic about them.

Portugal used to be part of Hispania so that's what i was saying, but you're right, it's still a stupid term

they're essentially white people who god painted brown on accident. good food too.

They are discount whites. Fuck them all

sometimes (in the summer) they come to saint petersburg to fuck russian girls, that's it

thank you guys for satisfying them. they're more friendly this way