Why is Germany such a dirty and ugly country to visit, whereas the German people seem quite nice?

Why is Germany such a dirty and ugly country to visit, whereas the German people seem quite nice?

>The food is absolutely horrid as well, I don't even know what I (didn't) eaten this day.

Wtf is that? Eat some proper German food(kebab).

kartoffel + salad = kartoffelsalad you dumbass

this thread is stupid and you brain as empty as your stomach

UK > France > Rest of Europe >>>> Balkans >>>> "Germany"

>it's another "the french think they're human" episode

its not kartoffelsalat and it tastes shitty

Those Käsespätzle look disgusting Pierre. Seems to me you just went to the wrong restaurant.

australia BTFO

I hope that's not a gastronomic ranking

That potato salad looks delicious you ungrateful swine.

Es tut dir Lied!

t. hans

Oy vey I'm being shoah'd

It's not potatosalad though, my Maori friend.

It's Käsespätzle.

Still looks nice desu famalam

Except the old Nazis building or the museums, the cities of Berlin or Nuremberg look like the French suburbs and they are full or garbage.

>The dessert.

>he doesn't like Apfelstrudel

wtf? i hate france now!

>now

This exact thread has been posted already.
Why do this?

Because we're literally the best country outside of the US and we should bask in the attention.

You are kidding yourself if you think that.

Oh, really? Yet these pics are mine. I was just genuinely curious about the fact that your cities looked so horrible.

I went to Poland and Czech Republic and these places were way more beautiful actually.

'no'

Yes, these pics may be yours,
but they have been posted once already. (maybe it was on kc though)
Anyway, yes Germany is kind of horrible in some regards, and getting a good cheap meal is impossible because food in Germany sucks (unless you go somewhere expensive, or you are lucky and find something good).
Properly made German food can be very good though.
If you have been to prague you may have actually had proper german food.
Why Germany is in this weird state I really don't know. I think it may be because Germans quickly accept the status quo.

Okay thanks for this interesting answer. And I don't think the pics were the same, but it doesn't matter.