I can't read German

I can't read German.

What do the words on the monument from my city mean?

We're still German
And some town names

[___]
|

len! we stay german! A
i hope you removed this shit wehnt its in poland

We remain german

t. Duolingo pro

Russians did. We removed only the nazi things, for example the ww1 soldiers cemetary is still here and taken care of.o

Ashkenazi you have to go back

Come home yiddish man. I swear we're good boys now.

go and piss over all germ graves
me and my turkish friends spitted on german graves

I am a Greek btw

>AshkeNAZI
Hmmm

Well some of them are in bad shape due to lack of funding(but hell, old and really old polish cemeteries are as well) but we don't destroy them.

We're not the barbarians western Europe and Russians paint us as.

Especially that even thought Prussian propaganda wanted to cover it up, a lot of people living here were Poles and Warmians that had to use the German language due to opression and murder.

They germanized their surnames to stay out of harms way during Prussian times.

Anyone who desecrates graves belong to the absolute worst humanity has to offer.

Russians desacrate our Smoleńsk memorial stone all the time. Last time they threw shit on it.

germs killed your children and other people
i would take my friends and destro y them all

Nobody depicts you as barbarians in Russia.
You are big cocksuckers tho, >due to lack of funding

Kill yourself Volksverräter

fuck germany and you rfamily

It's funny because you say we" suck cock" while EU and USA dislikes us because we're "nazis and nationalists". So both parties seem to be displeased and that means we're doing something our way, the right way.

This, by far. I've seen a shitload of images about German cemeteries/graveyards and other monuments in Poland and I'm really glad to see that Poles aren't fucking subhuman scum like Russians.

t. Vladimir Russlanddeutsch

I am a Greek
Vladimir Russlanddeutsch is not different to a Russian but he thinks that he is a real germ kek
wannabe germs

This.

I'm from a city that's been 350 German/Teuton, 350 years Polish and who knows how long a baltic village existed here.

Anyway. We have quite a lot of Germans coming here to see the old buildings, castle, chill at the marina/lake.

Do you think even one visited a German WW1 cemetary? Or a pre WW1 German momument?
I live near a WW1 cemetary and I never saw a German there, be it light a candle or clean the graves.

As a kid our class used to go to some old cemetary and clean the graves, light a candle and maybe pray if someone wanted to for the souls of the dead. Nowdays kids do it too but there's also volunteers, city authorities or some random old lady.

That said I just wanted to highlight that sometimes Germans just abandon places where their dead are and they are left to rot not because people hate them but because of lack of funds/interest.

I'll also add.

When I'm in Wilno, visiting my family or family graves I always go to the "Rosy" cemetery(1 family member there) and when I see that's something is broken down or run down I try to clean it or fix it because it's my history and my duty.

I bet 99% of the "Polish nationalists" that bitch and moan about muh Poland while in Wilno never actually even thought about doing this, because most people be it Germans or Poles are all talk.

Checked, just don't forget to rest on your journey.

Germans have been brainwashed (literally, google denazification) into hating themselves and their nation.

No. They're just lazy, stupid and they don't care.

List most of people on Earth.

Mind you both Poles and Germans will chimp out when it comes to nationalism and "muh history" but ask them if they did anything besides bitching, moaning and arguing, when they had the chance and you won't get an answer.

>Polish bydlos or politicians doing something useful instead of bitching
Kek, manual labor is not for them