Why do jews think they are a race?

Why do jews think they are a race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ethno-religious group

I don't

They descended from Ethiopians and Egyptians.

>Why do jews think they are a race?
They don't. Jews come from all over the world, Ethiopia, Marco, Germany, China, India, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Russia... They all look different.

Morocco*

they refer to themselves as jews

yeah like Christians refer themselves as Christians what is your point?

Pretty much the only reason why I'm against the creation of Israel Tbh

If Jews were confined solely to one region like the Yazidis and Kurds I would be a Zionist.

I'm not sure if it happens much elsewhere but I've a met a number of people calling themselves Jewish despite not actually practicing Judaism. As in, they have no clue about anything to do with the religion and have never set foot in a synagogue but still call themselves Jewish because their uncle or something was a Jew from Europe. Unlike most other religions these guys seem to be acknowledged as Jews instead of some random pretenders. So I think it's basically this and "muh heritage."

>Why do jews think they are a race?
Because if you plot my DNA on a PCA chart, I'll clump up with others who claim to be Jewish.

>I'm not sure if it happens much elsewhere but I've a met a number of people calling themselves Jewish despite not actually practicing Judaism.
It's more like a culture than a religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew?
Even among themselves they argue about it and don't know for sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
this shit again

because they once were.
the people closest to the israelites are actually getting bombed by euro faggots posing as jews who are too greedy and think they deserve to be citezins of 2 countries. if you live in israel you should get all other citezinship revoked

This.
And, with the exception of my country, they've been heavily persecuted everywhere else. I think Zionism in Palestine was a bad idea, though. We should have given them FL or a small part of Alaska. Also, niggers should have Mississippi to run as they see fit. I just think it would be great to watch the inevitable unfold.

>think they deserve to be citezins of 2 countries.
Huh? As far as I knew, Israelis are Israelis. Whether or not they can hold citizenship elsewhere is up to that other cunt to decide.

Could have just spared them a slice of Germany and Poland when they were being carved up post-WW2

From what I gather, Jews discriminate amongst their own kinds based on who's Ashkenazi and who's Mizrahi etc. So it seems like there are definitely a lot of differences between European Jews and Semitic Jews.

they used to live in russia fine. and then they get a second home made for them. they lived her for years. it's unfair that because they are maybe 1/7473th jewish that they get a new home.

>Could have just spared them a slice of Germany and Poland when they were being carved up post-WW2
That would just be setting up another holocaust. If they had a state here, they'd have a large degree of autonomy, but with protections for them and for others they might try to oppress.
>they used to live in russia fine.
They did not. Otherwise, my wife's family would not have had to flee their shtetl from Cossacks who went full pogrom on dey ass.
>and then they get a second home made for them.
Simply by becoming Israeli, they gave up being Russian and, therefore, their first "home".

first reply, best reply

>Ethno-religious group
I'll elaborate on that.

Ashkenazi Jewish > ethnicity
Sephardic Jewish > ethnicity

Orthodox Judaism >> religion
Conservative Judaism >> religion
Reform Judaism >> religion

>Ethno-religious group
This. Like the Druze, Samaritans, Maronites, Copts, Alawites...

this

>Maronites
>Copts
christians

>Alawaites
>Druze
muslims

None of them qualify as an ethnoreligious group.

Why do Mexicans think they are a race?

all retards think anything is a race

OP believes that 0.2% of the world's population
(Jews) can qualify as an entire race, like
whites or blacks.

People falsely think race and ethnicity is the same exact thing

Who even cares about races anymore?
Most muslims bombing shit in Europe are arabs. Arabs look like mediterranean people.
Take this as you will.

How are we supposed to dilute the white race with our impure genetics if we don't have our own special poisonous genetics to corrupt it with?

They actually do but nvrmind

Race: group of people related by common descent or heredity. Have you heard of google? A dictionary? Not being a stupid cunt?

they don't

Modern Judaism is a khazar racial-social engineering project