Windows 7 is pretty outdated and has a shitty file manager that can't even fucking hide or show files quickly

>Windows 7 is pretty outdated and has a shitty file manager that can't even fucking hide or show files quickly

>Windows 8.1 is ugly as sin and somehow is losing more support than 7

>Windows 10... well fuck it takes 3 threads to describe how shitty it is

Why is there so much suffering involved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hyoNb9AvB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go and buy a mac.

Just wait for the diversity bullshit to end so Microsoft's pooinloo management can finally get fired. There might be a chance that non-diversity-hires can make a tolerable version of Windows.

go back to Sup Forums

They embraced the 'cloud' and want to be Google. Windows as a service.
Now they keep adding features to W10 and are doing way less testing than in the past. Naturally, the stability drops.

I already have one

I am not convinced, were diverse trans-pajeets available in the process of developing and updating Windows 7?

Windows 7 works perfectly fine for me, on modern hardware.

Racism outside of Sup Forums is against a global rule and a banable offense

I'm sorry you are so deranged that everything is Sup Forums to you. Maybe one day you can join the rest of us in the real world.

>Everyone is fine with casual racism

Deluded. Sort yourself out.

Use 7 and get explorer++

>Ignoring the reality of diversity hiring
>Calling a merit based hiring preference 'racism'

Who's deluded here again?

nigs gonna nig

Windows 10 LTSB on the other hand is very much everything Sup Forums wants. I'm very glad with it myself.

It would be good if it was keeping up with updates. God knows an OS that is still in beta stages doesn't need to have updates so delayed (next big one is in 2019).

>The 'reality' (my imagination) is that Microsoft only hires Indians for some reason
>They should hire me because of my merits, like being a fucking dick to my non-white co-workers

Issues.

Nobody cares, you subhuman pooinloo.
Also install linux. It's much better than windows, and it capable of doing more than any microshit product ever coud.

ascribing bad quality products to the involvement of non-white people is literally equating nonwhite=bad, which is, literally, racism. Get the fuck out asshole.

>Windows 10 LTSB on the other hand is very much everything Sup Forums wants.
Perhaps what neo-Sup Forums wants.

Can I play GTA V on it?

lmao butthurt nigger detected.

yes, wine works just fine with gtav

Cool, any videos

>Gets told off
>N-nobody cares! I-install Gentoo!

>install winshit 8.1 to learn hyperv
>hyperv not working
>force update to winshit 10
>taskbar, search and startmenu not working
>fuck life and go to a pub

>Windows 8.1

>2017
> Meanwhile, Windows 8.1's market share fell to 6.74%

Not even 8.1% lol
Just upgrade, Windows 10 is not as bad as everyone says. Get on the winning team.

When I see the word 'merit' I think of the best person for the job. Whether it's an Indian, a 105 year old black lady in a nursing home, FUCKING A WHITE MALE or even a tranny.

When you guys see the word 'merit' you immediately think of only white people, making you the actual racists.

The reason that I and many other people think MS is suffering under diversity hiring is because they fucking turned their flagship product into dogshit with scandal after scandal, problem after problem.

You fucktards are the actual racists and you are the ones standing in the way of us getting good products and software.

You're not even trying.
1/10

>You're black and that's an issue for some reason
>Better post an image of a cartoon school girl to prove how correct I am
You've got serious problems.

It's unreasonable to argue with people who think it is impossible to be racist against white people. They don't have that in their brains, they are programmed in a specific way.

>This number of contradictions in a single post
I don't think you're smart enough to work as a respected programmer anyway.

>You're black and that's an issue for some reason
Yes, it is. Your opinion is immediately discarded.

You are on the wrong website, /r/technology

Nobody said you can't be racist towards white. But claiming Microsoft is shit because they only hire Indians just isn't true.

>He only got that job because he isn't white
>It's racism against whites!
The sour grapes you must have to become this hateful, I actually feel sorry for you.

That's where you're bang wrong, check out global rule no.3.

I was using it until I got a Ryzen processor. I booted it up and was told "Ryzen does nto support windows 7"

Serious issues. It must suck knowing most people despise you if you ever had the balls to voice your true opinions.

Well, if you hire someone based on race, then you're racist against other races. I'd rather have a few asians in there, maybe some latinos. What about native americans? People always forget them. And you know, whites too, they ain't so goddamn scary. If you're going to champion diversity then don't fucking hire the same exact kind of people is also a good message, don't you think?

No one is hired based on their race though.

My bullshit detector detected some insincerity in your statement.

Never, ever thought I would see the day where someone on Sup Forums would post ''Racism outside of Sup Forums is banned''. This whole site has gone to hell. Go fuck yourself retarded leftwing cuck.

Doesn't stop it from being a rule and making you objectively in the wrong here.

So back to Sup Forums with you. Or at least to a red board.

But it runs vidya

Why can't you google it yourself?

eat shit and die

Shit man you're right

youtube.com/watch?v=7hyoNb9AvB4

Those dancing shadows are the best though for real

yes pajeets were involved with Vista, 7, 8, and 10.

I'll do that just as soon as you take your racism back to Sup Forums.

Shit that sounds like a good deal actually

>wwwaaaaah people say mean things on the internet!

The problem with Wine it will probably not run as nice as on Windows graphics wise. I could be wrong. It will work, but it won't run as nicely.

Global Rule No.3

leave me alone

No I'm complaining about people breaking the rules. You're more than welcome to take your opinions on race to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums
>OP thinks he can stop someone from being racist
Where do you think you are?

Your shit is getting pretty tired. A bunch of teens dropping n-bombs doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

>people break rules on Sup Forums
holy shit stop the presses

In Sup Forums where rule no.3 exists.

I know it's bait, a shitty one, but could you please fuck off already to *ddit?

Nice non-argument.

No, I'm abiding by the rules. It's you who needs to find a new site to visit.

>claiming Microsoft is shit because they only hire Indians

Nobody claimed this. Nice strawman.

Go back to Sup Forums, cancer

because this is the path you choose for your gaymes. just pretend it just werks like the iToddlers do.

But it doesn't and that is the objective, true, honest non-fake reality

I mean am I the only one who thinks the font rendering on Windows is fucking disgusting?

Do you really think they designed windows for pc gamers?

Hey start addressing my argument maybe () instead of being an idealogue. Thanks.

you and a few others with severe autism

>wahhhh mommy he wuz racist :(
Who in the fucking hell cares. Stop crying because someone hurt your feelings, soyboy

It might be against the rules and I agree if there are rules, we are supposed to follow them, but moderators seem to not do anything.

I dropped windows a long time ago and have been using linux for years. you don't have to convince me. either accept the 'OS as a service' botnet shit or move on.

It's a global rule. fuck off back to your containment board.

kek, by the looks of it, microshit can't even get xbone right for that either. so no.

It's the Internet, grow the fuck up

Yeah I know that, I'm not saying it isn't. But instead of ignoring it and minding your own business you're playing Sup Forums anti-racism police.

>Everyone is fine with casual racism
it's not ?

how do you get rid of all the ads in windows 10? do you have to use some type of corporate or enterprise edition?
I'm having trouble believing that business users put up with spam built into their desktops.

what ads are you even talking about?

Turn off suggestions?

If you have education or enterprise you can also disable other things like the bullshit downloading of apps that you don't want on a clean installation. By default you don't get trash other than Skype.

Back to le leddit.

I just upgraded since you can still do windows 10 for free until jan 16

I mean, I turn the text scaling up to 125 and steam looks like dogshit, but I imagine that's only because I'm using a VGA to DVI converter since I haven't upgraded my shit yet.

I turned off Cortana and got rid of some bloatware. I'm a fan of the dark theme, everything isn't blinding like a light anymore.

overall it's ok, no real difference

The dark theme is a black theme and unfortunately that shit doesn't even works with any application that is not part of Windows 10 exclusively. Like the file manager which is precisely one of the things that you tend to use the most.

>Visits technology imageboard
>"WTF, the people here hurt my feelings, muh racism"
>"I can't even debate so i'm just going to call people racists and cry for mods to ban them"
>"Mods should make this place more like reddit and tumblr"
If you faggots want a safe space you should fuck off to some other website

Cause this is what monopolies do. Shit on everyone.

I mean that's enough for me.

>le demoncrats are le actual racists
Wrong answer. By trying to turn around their ad hominem you're legitimizing "racist" as a reason to shut down somebodies argument and committing the ad hominem fallacy yourself.
You need to dismiss their ad hominem "So what if I'm racist? My argument is still valid" or better yet, ignore it and stay on the issue.

Listen you fag you have to stop enjoying what I don't, just saying personally

Fucking worse then the gentoo shills

How is windows 10 worse than 8?

alright man, Thats a great joke you got me, no really, that's just hilarious

Every update of it, yes...

the ones that is going is yourself soygoy

>MOOOM THERE IS PEOPLE BEING RAICIST ON THE INTERNET
((You))

>I booted it up and was told "Ryzen does nto support windows 7"
then it lied to you you can use ryzen perfectly fine with windows 7 you just got to tell windows that you are not using ryzen and some other little things

WAAAAH THEY HURT MUH FELLINGS

Use windows 7 and just use terracopy for moving shit around.

that's not racism. poos are a nationality not a race

>poos are bad because they are not white
that's where you are wrong though
Indians are shit at doing these jobs in general because they pump out tons of low-educated people into this branch
you are that racist guy who looks at a policeman shooting a black guy screaming racism while ignoring that the black guy was about to shoot a child

I havent changed from w7 in years and probably wont for another ten years.

DAILY REMINDER
That pajeets had derailed this thread on muh Sup Forums bullshit so we don't talk how shit is Windows 8/10 notice how they don't even reply anymore

I bought a license of win 10 pro a couple of days ago, installed the shit on my box and i'm still messing with the options to make it a little bit more private. Can't even uninstall Cortana, iIt fucking sucks! i wish all games would run on linux so i never have to touch this piece of shit again