Why is Germany's economy better than your country's?

Other urls found in this thread:

konbini.com/fr/tendances-2/classement-intelligence-pays-france/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-01/japan-s-debt-burden-is-quietly-falling-by-the-most-in-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's not

I am Greek

Must be all the refugees I guess

good job goymoney, my congratulations

Market access and larger population size

and you?

But it is?

Let's talk about this in 5 years kek

>debt-to-GDP ratio of 240%

I own a Japanese car

I would never buy an inferior goymen car.

your "goymen engineering" is far over rated , hans

I am Greek

This. All of those Syrian doctors and engineers have allowed the German economy to become one of the best.

Only in the low-price segment do Japanese cars dominate in Yurop.

comedy gold

it isn't

What are YOU of all flags laughing about?

Because the US stayed to develop your country after WWII instead of letting you die like they did after WWI to prevent having to BTFO you for a third consecutive time.

The same thing that happened with Japan.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Because you stole from us and burned the rest and then the American rewarded you for it. I can't wait for the day the last German dies and his daughter gives birth to muslims.

;^)

Because it's easier to get raped by Muslim refugees in Germany than it is in our clay

Because most people here think like this faggot.

why is there a ramp?

Not most, but just the right amount of people to fuck things up.

>why is there a ramp?

>buttmad

t. Chang living in Xi Gong's house

>still buttmad

I don't know, importing literally millions of life long welfare recipients that will create a new underclass who will never escape being reliant on welfare or low income jobs can't be a good thing

>when a leaf is so triggered he can't stop responding to me

why is there a ramp?

>the buttmad ITT

>why is there a ramp?

Yup, our superiority is certainly causing some controversy.

>nigel still living in 18th century

wake up, history is passing you by
you are a good for nothing chav comparing yourself to ppl who established an empire

this

>mfw I'm a good for nothing chav and history is passing us by while Hungary soars to new levels of greatness every day

>if deutsche bank colpase, Germany dies (and maybe whole Europe)
>Deutsche bank is crisis

But, yes. It is better than the economy of my country...

So they can skateboard off it

because they won the war and we lost it

were hard-working and disciplined, thats all to it basically

lazy politicians and not enough somalis

in 20 years we will have better economy anyway

you have more debt than us

>in 20 years we will have better economy anyway
:*>

konbini.com/fr/tendances-2/classement-intelligence-pays-france/

Because they are the most intelligent of EUROPE that's why

>debt means the economy is bad

I guess that's why we and Japan are the two most powerful countries on this earth.

Sweden manages better key figures with less debt.

Low pay, low pension, lots of economic growth in the last two decades especially compared to other countries.
Hartz 4 made it possible.

Study economics.
Shit countries with high default risks and regional sharing currency like yours can't borrow money infinitely like we do.
Since Japan has been the world's biggest creditor nation for 20 something years, we have means to collect a fuck ton of money without working our ass off.

>Low pay
Not really, our wages are much higher than Italian or Spanish ones.
>Low pension
That for sure.

Plus, a lot of your debt is internal debt, to Japanese companies and/or the Japanese Central Bank. The Japanese Central Bank may chose to ignore the debt one day, without consequences.

Japanese own their debt and have a trade surplus. Though they stopped growing and they are trying to make women work more.

I don't think Germany's economy is better than ours. IMO Britain has adapted better to the post-industrial world, the labour market is more flexible, services are stronger than in Germany across a range of sectors. Growth in the UK is faster. Unemployment is nearly the same. We have freedom to set out own monetary policy while German interest rates are set by an Italian whose monetary easing is killing the German banking system. The British workforce is younger than the German one and the currency devaluation will make us more competitive - exports are already improving.

Brexit will give our economy some short-term hits but the fundamental position is a much stronger economy than the German one.

>without consequences.
Then why haven't they done so yet?

Is inflation fun?

>a website ran by brits and belgian intellctuals

jej

It's because when we won a war against them, we had mercy. When they had us for 5 minutes, they had killed 1/3 of our population, ruined anything worthwhile here and left us 100 years behind

It's so much easier to handle any political/ financial issue when your country has a population of merely 100 people like that of Sweden.

See China. They have over 1.5 billion people if you include stateless non-registered persons.
They can't even have an accurate national census for once.
India too is the same story. The government can't even teach its people how to take a dump like civilized men, with a so large population.

10/10 would do again

You have neo-slavery like zero hours contracts

>Then why haven't they done so yet?
There is no real need to announce the debt cut. The Central Bank will simply choose not to claim its money back.

Size is a very bad indicator of any socio-economic parameter. Germany is huge, Albania is tiny, doesnt make Albanians more civilized.

>Is inflation fun?
It was not fun last time, but we will make it fun next time.

Zero hours contracts make up around 2.5% of employment in the UK and some people actually want that flexibility. Either way, it's only a tiny part of what makes the UK labour market flexible.

I'm waiting to hear what makes the German economy so great? Why is German growth so slow if it's such an amazing economy? Because you export lots of cars?

>hy is German growth so slow
Demography.

Why is there su much discontent with your country and political class, if you are doing so great?

3.467>2.760

It's not.

>be dutch
>can't even afford cars

>basing your economy on a shitty banking and service sector

But why?

Why do brits hate to actually produce anything of worth?

If it is something with only positive consequences and no negative consequences as you said it were then surely they would have done it already

>he has to pay for college

They aren't as conformist as you people.

>If it is something with only positive consequences and no negative consequences as you said it were then surely they would have done it already
Thinking about it, you are right. There might be negative effects, albeit one could only speculate what they are. Inflation is unlikely, as it would have happened already with their levels of QE and lending.

Because southern europe is lazy and you are an intelectual hard worker

>be German
>can't afford to retire
Soon the entire German population will have to move to Spain.

>desperately googles for statistics that have Netherlands on the top and Germany on the bottom
Sad tbqh

I'd rather stay fit and ride my bike. Drive only when it's nessecary.

Absence of private pension funds basically means that pensions are paid from taxpayer money.

Not that this is a good thing. Its just that no one will starve in Germany.

>second

>Demography.
If it was ONLY demography then your working age GDP per capita growth should at least be on par with the UK. But it isn't. Look at the chart in the post you just replied to.

GDP per capita in working age. Germany is worse.

>Why is there su much discontent with your country and political class, if you are doing so great?
Nice try. There is discontent in all western European countries at the moment. The difference between the UK and the rest? Our government has the balls to give the people a voice. You wouldn't be saying this shit if we hadn't held various referendums the past few years, especially since the establishment Conservative government got re-elected with an increased presence in the Commons.

But despite winning, David Cameron had the balls to make good on his promise to see what the British people thought about the EU. He had the nerve to let part of the country secede if they wanted.

Germany's government wouldn't dare give you that much of a voice. There is plenty of discontent in Germany over Merkel's policies but there is no vent for you to notice it. Not yet

>3.467>2.760
You don't understand what the world "growth" means. With 15 million extra people I'd extra you to have a bigger aggregate GDP than us.

Why can't you beat us in GDP per capita growth? What's holding you back? If the British don't produce "anything of worth" () then why are you losing ground to us?

>I'd extra you to have
I'd expect* you to have

It's a mix of public and private here. Except nobody trusts the next generation with their pensions.

I'm glad Germans have faith in their non-existent next generation.

>per capita
Pathetic tbqh

because of multiculturalism
WIR
SCHAFFEN
DAS

You really want to go that route?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

>working age GDP
That chart is in dollars. Our currency drastically fell in dollar value.

I refuse to believe British employees have it better. You embraced US-style financial cuckpitalism.

Because a German person is serious

You have oil, licensing tax loopholes and earn a lot of money with ressource trade.

Not that this is illegal, but your industrial output is way less.

A German person indeed is

Size of the population of a country does matter.
It's not about how civilized the people of your country are despite its size but how much more difficult it is to civilize the entire population and manage things when your country has too many people. Without colonialism and slavery of course.

Also, you can't compare a newly independent former-Ottoman empire country with a traditional superpower.

We deal in the basic resources. Money, food, oil, gas, chemicals.

Per capita grwoth is your only hope to stay ahead of Britain in the future, because your demographics mean your population will converge with ours and eventually fall behind. First you'll fall behind in working age population, then total population.

>That chart is in dollars. Our currency drastically fell in dollar value.
Read the small print, it's in constant dollars not current dollars. The value of the USD is the same for every year on that chart normalised to 2011, therefore the only change in gradient is due to rate of growth

>I refuse to believe British employees have it better. You embraced US-style financial cuckpitalism.

We invented "US-style" capitalism, son. If you think zero hours contracts are bad then look at British capitalism in the past during Victorian times. We had British companies that fielded their own private sector armies and navies. Brits can handle capitalism and what we have today is tame shit.

>forgetting the most basic resource

Japan has been heavily inflating its currency for years, has it not`?

>Why can't you beat us in GDP per capita growth?
Because it's harder to go from 100 to 110 than from 10 to 11
Why can't you beat us in GDP?

>netherlands
>187 million pages
what le fug, is this real?

Please. Everybody knows these kinds of studies are purely propagandistic. There's no objective standard that measures power.

I dunno, maybe because you don't have an incompetent prime minister?

Purchasing power in Germany is much higher than in the UK, wages before taxes also.

>Then why haven't they done so yet?
Actually, we are doing that right now.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-01/japan-s-debt-burden-is-quietly-falling-by-the-most-in-the-world

The BoJ's (central bank) been vigorously buying JGB from market for a couple of years, and now they hold like one thirds of JGB (=debt) ever issued. So, what will happen to those JGB? The answer is that they're going to vanish, because bonds have expiration date - ten years after due date. So, the only thing Japan has to do is to make the BoJ, which is a branch of the government after all, buy and hold JGB as much as possible, and then the debt will vanish in decades, which is not so difficult because over 95% of JGBs are held domestically (and of course issued in its own currency of Yen) unlike other debt-ridden countries like Greece, whose debts are held by foreign countries and issued in foreign currency. This is why Japan's debt is a meme. The scheme is called Debt Monetization, which is essentially banned in many countries to prevent inflation, but then, that's exactly what Japan wants because it's been suffering a decades lasting deflation. This might sound like a magic or fraud, but that's how debt works, and is Abenomics's central strategy.

Just benis as usual.

>coincidently the one with the largest territory is the one with most site hosted
Really makes you think