Do anglo whites have less of a collective family compared to every other ethnic group on Earth?

Do anglo whites have less of a collective family compared to every other ethnic group on Earth?

What do you mean?

I was reading on another thread that derailed into complaining about muslims. I noted that every ethnic group on Earth except for anglo whites is tribalistic and will seek out their own interests on instinct.

Why aren't anglo whites as much of a family? is it because of secularism?

Higher intelligence

the brits don't have higher intelligence compared to the roman empire, jews, or nordics

Anglos are individualists are heart.

>I noted that every ethnic group on Earth except for anglo whites is tribalistic and will seek out their own interests on instinct.
Anglos were fairly tribalistic till around 1965 here and up to the ending of apartheid in South Africa.
It probably has something to do with Protestantism.

protestant culture

I never studied protestant culture? So what is bad about it compared to other branches of Christianity?

Martin Luther was an autist

>So what is bad about it compared to other branches of Christianity?
It's not necessarily bad, it just encourages self reliance and a good worth ethic over family.

Nordics have tiny family units as well, and we move out from our parents houses early as fuck.

You guys have a comprehensive welfare state though.

>I didn't get to experience having a hot cousin come over for holidays or family get togethers

tbqf it is weird, even visiting my aunty and her family feels like visiting strangers

Why the fuck do britbongs use miles per hour?

it's culture you tardlard, something you lost when you became an ausfat

they dont. if you are referring to top gear, they do it to cater to amerifat brains which cant handle too much change.

FUCK Pentecostalism

Your parents pay high amounts of taxes so they can kick you out as soon as possible while in Spain we follow this philosophy: live from your parents till you can live from your children.

>they dont

This nigga went full retard

Don't you guys have big family dinners, or is that just once a year thing

i was talking about ireland, ya fag.

>Why do britbongs use mile per hour
>They don't
>I was talking about Ireland

They do. I've lived in England

You've had too much sun today lad

Because metric units are French.

in scandinavia or northern europe in general people tend to place even less value on extended family than anglos tbqh
I mean don't americans have things like family gathering? and it's not entirely unheard of to have a grandparent living with you afaik.

I havent been in touch with anyone from my family outside my parents and siblings since I turned 15 or something