Do you take advice from tech youtubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/94hiAfwMNbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tech youtubers
Kill your fucking self back to jewtube with your shill crap.

Tech tubers at the bare minimum spout facts since 95% of the time they have to back it up with numbers.

Shills here are full of faker news than CNN.

>CNN
I trust CNN more than I trust Trump.

no, never have, never will

whenever need to replace keyboard or whatever on laptop
otherwise no

>trusting CNN
TWO SCOOPS! IMPEACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Just fuck off, no one trusts mainstream media. They do it for profit and for their overlords. They don't give a flying fuck about the truth. All media outlets are little shitheads who push their own agenda like a fucking toddler

Are you implying that non mainstream media doesn't have an agenda?

Only Wendel.

I said in my last post all media outlets are shitheads.
No one should ever worship and trust one source. Look at multiple sources and steer clear from any clearly biased site. Don't let them spoonfeed you information. Learn it fucking yourself

You discuss magapede horseshit instead of technology because you have no business browsing the board. I bet you stick to cellphone threads.

Not from retards like Linus, but this guy is good: youtu.be/94hiAfwMNbI

I like Steve and whenever I'm buying new hardware (if it's CPU / GPU / Similar related) I always check if he reviewed it, just to give me some sort of extra layer of peace of mind about it being well built and having good thermals.

The other youtube shit I like to watch is not really PC related, like AvE, etc.

Tech Deals is my autistic source of content

Love his content, but sometimes it can be annoying that he gears his content to not entirely tech savvy people and it can really affect the reviews sometimes. For example when he talked about the MSI 1080Ti Duke, he didn't mention how it runs like a jet engine, won't OC well, and can throttle because temps. Good value, but it's one of the only videos about the card on youtube and didn't help me at all when I was shopping for my new card.

What advice? They don't give any. They just take the phone, tell you the specs which you already knew, proceed to do some shitty overview of the device and wrap it up.

If they were trully commited to what they do they would at least do some research to tell you something you don't already know instead of low hanging fruit.

Siraj Rival is legit
Also he makes r/machinelearning assblasted
so I like him even more as a result

pajeet plz

Basically this. I never listen to any advice from youtubers (I almost never go to youtube anyway). Only time I even look at some videos is if there's something I'd like to know what I can't read of a specsheet like how the general build quality feels for example. Maybe quickly skim through a couple for a general overview.

The only videos on youtube that i watch are gorilla/animal videos and nigger chimpout videos.
Animals are more civilized than niggers.

only Frankie MacDonald's weather reports

These guys are pretty good

Fuck him, he looks so bored of life in the videos and is assumed intel chill, AMD didn't sent him Vega cards because of his Ryzen benchmarks using Intel guidelines and started crying on twitter and some videos.

I bought a sound mixer after watching a video from jayz2cents. But he didn't mention that the mixer had a hardware flaw because it's 5v wasnt filtered so it would give loads of noise in the recording and some noise on the output even if you turn all volumes down. There is a software update to reduce that noise but you need to use a noise filter on the usb conection to get rid of it.

Pretty sure he reviewed them anyways and bought that shit with his own money.
You're just butthurt the guy doesn't give a shit about any manufacturers and will just benchmark shit like the autist he is and AMD always loses on said gaming benchmarks.

Also by the way he recommends ryzen cpus for productivity work and intel for gayman so he's right and not really a shill.

Don't bully the depressed

I don't take advise from tech Youtubers and the amount of bad and idiotic advice combined with a seriously lack of actual objective reviewing has made me consider becoming a tech Youtuber myself. Seriously.

..but I don't really have time and the amount of money to be made from it doesn't make it worth my time - unless I were to get really famous. Very few make money there.

Anyway, if anyone wants to fill a big hole in the market, please go start your own actual tech review channel.

If you, for example, review a laptop then feel free to actually tell us about things like noise and heat under load, what kind of keyboard it has, what kind of battery life it has, what the screen looks like, what it looks like when it's opened and other information which would be useful. A bunch of fag-falk and glossing over any issue doesn't really help.

Tech media is full of incompetent cash jockies that are either being paid to sell product, selling a product, or just fucking ignorant. Plain and simple, if you want to buy tech don't buy that shit on the basis of what the media says.

>Steve's thermal testing
Absolute go-to.