I HATE ESTONIAN FINNS SO FUCKING MUCH

THEIR WOMEN ARE WHORE SO A WHOLE GENERATION OF FINNS ARE HALF ESTONIAN AND ARE NOW SPREADING THEIR HATRED FOR FINLAND THEY HAVE AFTER THEIR FATHERS DUMPED THEIR WHORE MOTHERS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

THEY PUSH THEIR ESTONIAN LOBBY PRO-NATO AGENDA WHILE TAKING NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE REFUGEES NATO CREATES.

THEIR CRIMINAL SCUM COUSINS COME HERE TO ROB AND STEAL THEN THEY ARE THE FIRST ONES TO DEFEND THEM IN COMMENTS ON THE INTERNET.

THEIR WOMEN ARE WHORE SO A WHOLE GENERATION OF ESTONIANS ARE HALF FINNS AND ARE NOW SPREADING THEIR HATRED FOR ESTONIA THEY HAVE AFTER THEIR FATHERS DUMPED THEIR WHORE MOTHERS ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

THEY PUSH THEIR FINNISH LOBBY PRO-NATO AGENDA WHILE TAKING NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE REFUGEES NATO CREATES.

THEIR CRIMINAL SCUM COUSINS COME HERE TO ROB AND STEAL THEN THEY ARE THE FIRST ONES TO DEFEND THEM IN COMMENTS ON THE INTERNET.

kek

Wat.

Fuck Estonia

Bravo Finnstonia

Bravo Estonia

Estonians are literally Finns, Cai-Göran.
Go get beaten by ultranats with sticks

t. Ortvin Tõnu Trubetsky

BRAVO ESTONIA

t. Pekka Valeri Nikitin

Reminder that Estonians are slavs

Estonians and fins are slavs in denial

This is a correct post coming from greatest western ally

Get out Nikolay

>tfw no finnish gf to spread bestonian genes

Finnish women don't breed with Estonian """""men""""". Only Finnish men fuck Estonian whores.

Eesti men can easily breed with finnish women, no doubt, Jaakko.

I love you, Viro. Don't let anyone tell anything else.

esti besti

>PRO-NATO AGENDA
fortunately putinbots are easy to spot

Statistics prove otherwise

I will need some pics of those women you are claiming to be whores to ascertain the facts

>putinbots

99% of Finns must be Putinbots then

The fuck is this shit?

Lies

Quality thread lmao.

How can I into Estonia?

Cheap whores

So this is the Russian user, who started to study in finlan.

Bravo estonia...?

Really makes you ponder desu

Bravo Estonia.
Fuck St*lin

Spotted a Bestonian

Feels bad man

venäläinen desantti.

See

t.I made my own chart

>See