>2018
>Still doesn't own a gaming PC

Explain yourselves console peasants. ;)

Pic related is my new 1050 I just bought for my gaming rig, let me dumb it down for you dumb console retards.

This is a GTX 1050ti, it's a top of the range graphics card (about 100x more powerful than your shitty xbox graphics cards)

Check out my specs:
GPU: 1050ti
CPU: AMD FX 6300 six core processor
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Keyboard: Razer blackwidow chroma
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder chroma
HDD: 2 TB HDD

All of this cost me around $2,800. Quite a top of the line build. I am able to play PUBG like a god with this expensive build.

shitty bait, sage

saw this on Sup Forums too
stop posting this

>1050 ti
What a poorfag. Running a 1080 ti with custom hard line water cooling with my Ryzen 7 1800. Stay mad, kiddo

This is not even funny as a shit pasta, you bore me to tears you cockgoblet

>DDR3
>Razer
>1050ti
>FX CPU
Shit tier bait

Back to Sup Forums you go.

I would only believe you if you were in brazil.

t. user who paid 900 burger dollars for his 1070ti due to taxes and who is preparing his boipucci for another 300 dollars for a 4tb HDD.

Improve your bait by reducing the price. Too obvious.

i dont own a gaming pc or a console bc im not a manbaby who wastes time gaming

>im not a manbaby who wastes time gaming
Indeed. You're a CRYBABY who wastes time shitposting here

I sold my gaming PC when I realized that autistic tweaking is much better to put into networks, unices, ricing and programming. I'll leave pure gaming to the professionals, which in my case means Nintendo. I won't have time to play more than half a dozen good games a year or so anyway so the time and money is much more efficiently spent on AAA casual/"hardcore casual ('retro')" stuff. I don't even bother caring about the specs or framerates as to me Zelda was just fine and fun, GotY stuff, at less than 30fps average. They know what they're doing, gameplay matters the most and Moore's law is ending.

Gaming on Windows or Linux always had the effect on me that the boot up time and potential updates etc caused a mental obstacle, and the potential to just go to plebbit or jewtube ruined some sessions. Also tweaking the graphics settings and skyrim ini:s to perfection was really counterproductive for getting games played and managing my time. Plus, with the Switch I can just relax on the sofa or bed too.

Now, no need to start arguing really as you can't change my choices any more. I fully understand the benefits of PC gaming.

shitty bait

>spend 2g on gaymin computer summer 17
>still no games

A rock has a higher IQ than you.
Explain yourselves.

Same, but with a 1700. Zero regret

PC and consoles are overpriced, obsolete-in-a-day, money wasted. Tech slaves.

I inquire to know the source of your still of this videoclip of a human female having sexual intercourse with one or more people

what's the best gpu i can snag for around 250$?

Try to get some used high end model if you're willing to sacrifice durability/warraty for it.

>human
thas a succubus my man
>wastes time gaming
instead you waste your time being a smug faggot shitposting on anime image boards...

You got ripped off!

I got almost the same system and I only paid $1900

>DDR3
>1050ti
>FX
>razer keyboard
>no SSD

CeCe september

>1050ti
FFS why even bother poor fag?

NO SSD, FX CPU, AND DDR3 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This bait scare me as fuck, just buy a 1050Ti =(

The only thing i can say for console that i cant for pc is way way way less hackers on console. I wont say zero, im sure there are people who went thru the trouble maybe. But pc is terrible when it comes to that problem.