Got blackout drunk and pissed on my desktop last night, AMA

Got blackout drunk and pissed on my desktop last night, AMA

>AMA
Хyи cocёшь? Бoчкy дeлaeшь?

Иди нaхyй

>being little baby that can't handle his alcohol
I had an entire bottle of wine that's 18 years old last night to help me forget that 2000s kids can now post here legally.

Bы гoмoceкcyaлиcт. A bigger one than OP.

>hurr durr I'm just a lonely redditard
>hurr durr look at how pathetic I am
Disguisting.

>гoмoceкcyaлиcт
Haha that's not even rude, man. Try again!

I drank most of a fifth of jack, take off

>being proud to be a homo
I don't even need to insult you.

>being proud to be a homo
Where do you think you are? "G" is for "Gay"

>I had an entire bottle of wine that's 18 years old last night
>entire
Woah, what an achievement. That's only about 10 units of alcohol you fucking larry.

G is for Gentoo, and Gentoo is for me!

What'd you get drunk on? I mostly drank beer last night and also got stupid drunk

>Got blackout drunk and pissed on my desktop last night, AMA
If I had a nickel for everytime some piss got into my hardware then I'd be pretty fucking rich user.
Don't worry it's no big deal since pee pee is dielectric, and you can give it a go whenever you feel like. The only problem is that it'll smell like a tijuanan truck stop once temps rise, and the fans blow. Also try not touching your eyes, mouth, nose, or orifices after touching your pc.

I was homemade and enough to get me drunk. You sound like a salt store-bought wine drinker. I'm better than you.

Most of a fifth of jack mixed with ginger beer. Nice taste but I'm gonna avoid Jack like the plague now

Nah, shit's toast. Heavy corrosion on the mobo, some on GPU. CPU and RAM look good so there's a good chance they lived. Probably gonna have to replace the PSU as well

You're the one trying to rip on people for not being able to handle their drink and then try to boast about being drunk on the equivalent of 3 fucking pints you absolute woman.

Holy shit you're a fucking retard. Homemade alcohol is not the same as the stuff from the store, unless you get it from homebrew numales. Go back your soylent, fag.

Yeah, sometimes it's twice as weak and some times it's stronger. Yours wasn't stronger, though, because you're a faggot. Kill yourself.

>Poisoning myself makes me a man
what's with this lack of self control that's supposed to be cool?
You're all so embarrassing.

Kill yourself.

I did that once. Got blind drunk and pissed the bed, unfortunately my laptop was on the bed and the piss shorted out the battery and killed it.

Hahaha gomoseksualist
that's not how you do it

Jack Daniels straight no chaser is the only thing I drink.

Sup Forums newfags now brag about drinking alcohol

>drinking

Drinking is for queers.

Are you autistic? I got blackout drunk before and ended up getting up at like 4 am and ended up pissing on my bed thinking it was a toilet. Fun times.

Do you taste your cum after you fap

I heard a story about my uncle many years ago got drunk on beer, went to bed, got up and started sleepwalking, and nearly pissed on my grandpa's face.

I kind of did that when I was out of town and staying in a hotel. I started pissing in the garbage can in the middle of the room and woke up confused as all fuck as to why I wasnt in the bathroom