Don't ever talk to me or my son ever again

tfw you understand that Saramago was right when he wrote the stone raft.

Portugal and Spain should unite and become isolated from the rest of Europe.

One can dream.

Actually, does someone wants that?

>UK is a maritime power, Portugal are seafaring explorers
>Spain makes potato omeletes, ireland grows potatoes

No. He died 6 years ago.

>Ireland grows potatoes
Quite the opposite. That's the problem.

How come they don't fish? They are an island.

We fish and they don't want to appear similar

Kek. Were you also eating, and they didn't want to appear similarly well fed too?

>>Ireland grows potatoes
>Quite the opposite. That's the problem.

ahem... potatoes grow ireland?

I know Spaniards dindu nuffin concerning the moor invasion, it was the fault of visigoths cucks who masturbate on moor bulls fucking their wives because of their swedish origins, purebreed spaniards who descent from some meme med sea race and celtic invaders fought against moors courageously.

Pelayo was a celtic cantabrian, not a visigothic cuck.

Pretty accurate. Visigoths were what swedish are to europe right now.

Talk to me or my son any time at all

Oh look, it has it's own wittle Finwand :3

Do they also consume mämmi?

It was more that the Visigoths couldn't organize or manage for shit, so the Moors came in with better social infrastructure and pushed them away.

Aside from large towns, Moors weren't even present, they just owned the land and people payed them taxes.

This was at a time before Islam, when Moors had plumbing and architecture and knowledge of maths and sailing.

It really makes you think that they were the most advanced back then. I mean, look at them now, they are worse.

When Granada was muslim they even had paved streets and even a sewerage system while London was a mere village.

Arab culture was at it's highest before the middle ages. They had libraries and universities and shit.

But they didn't eat pork, so we had to kick their asses.

Pelayo was asturian and his father served to the visigoth king as the count of Galicia. But he had a greek name so it's hard to tell if the records are accurate or tried to link the newborn asturian kingdom with the legitimacy of being heirs of the visigothic kingdom.

Ummayad, m8, when their caliphat was destroyed and the mentally retarded almohads and almoravids came everything went into shit. Also, ironically the christians converted to islam to avoid to pay taxes so the lost that source of money they used during the first stage of the invasion to fund their conquests into the further north.

Katalonija je Španija?

Just like Moldova should biti Romania

I hate visigoths stupid useless mother fuckers. Now i have to deal with moor blood.

Shouldn't be ashamed of genetic battle scars.

>genetic battle scars

Shut up and bring me a towel mother fucker

No. Towels are for wearing as an Alberto Barbosa turban

AH?

Where did this towel thing started? I've only seen Spanish guys pushing it, so I assume it's a language thing?

Being bordered to spain is a fucking embarrassment,we wish we were a fucking island instead.Spain is so fucking disgusting,their language is disgusting and sounds arabic their culture(flamenco,bullfighting,basically all they're know for is fucking arabic and disgusting),such a fucking pointless country that should balkanize

it's a ''portuguese''stereotype to us. Dunno when this started, it's just too fucking old.

this

you're moor too. sorry mate. Btw Flamenco it's not arabic. It's from India.

It's funny because we don't get along with the small Spanish diaspora here. They're not as bad as wops, though.

i live next to the beach i can smell the salt in the air i know im the lucky one. SO I DONT GIVE A FUCK! DOONT STEAL MY SALT FUKC

Is Germany the Spain of the north and are Flanders and the Netherlands it's Portugal?

>Flamenco
>not arabic
sure...

It also has moves from india, you bastard.

anyway dont know how you can't even talk about being moore or not when you're from Moortugal. Man GET OVER IT. FUCKING RETARRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AALALALLAAHUHHUHU AKKBAARRRRRRriririririr

The moorness attitude is perceptible in every single spanish poster,are you guys uncapable of acting like a fucking white person?Stop being retarded.

Eveyrbody went to Portugal to buy your cheap but of high quality towels. That's all.

tfw
colonial
spaniard
white
kek

*shows up in swimming trunks and loose-fitting sandals*
*slaps my way across the thread*
*puts my union flag towel out on a sun lounger*
OI PEDRO
UNA CERVEZA, S'IL VOUS PLAIT

moordna
is
shit
gas
the
moors
gas
ayraps

That's why we hate their diaspora. They act exactly like Latin Americans - loud, obnoxious, and dramatic.

Only in Russia.[spoiler]It's 2005 again.[/spoiler]

FGFFFUFUFCKKK UOYOYOUOUOUOU AANNDDD YEEERR SISTEEEER

Reunion when lads?

You better wstch your lips fucking leaf. Im monitoring you in every thread and your racism is aganst the spanish Royal crown intrests also you have french Blood go kill yourselve

>french blood
lol

>*puts my union flag towel out on a sun lounger*

>implying Spain wants Portugal

me and the lads dragging a new stack out

this is pathetic

We dont. we're enough poor by ourselves.

>Brits
>not disgusting

>pic doesn't include azores
you are not my father, and from the looks of it you wont be fathering anyone anytime soon