Windows 10 ladies and gentlemen

Windows 10 ladies and gentlemen.

Why won't you guys reply to my thread?

Windows is ded Pal

Pajeets fucked up again

Sure, in these ways Windows 7 is more polished, but what about a low end computer (2gb ram, 1.5k processor)? It’ll run better on Windows 10.

8.1 is perfect in this regard.

And a lot better on linux, and muh games and 3rd party software is not an excuse on a 2gb ram, 1.5k processor PC.

>a low end computer (2gb ram, 1.5k processor)
That's a high-end computer for Windows XP.

>It’ll run better on Windows 10.
Unless it's running from an SSD, it absolutely won't.

disgusting

because this thread is retarded

>but what about a low end computer (2gb ram, 1.5k processor)? It’ll run better on Windows 10.
I highly doubt that.

I've got this dialog on Windows 10 Enterprise 1709.

Fake news.

Sorry user, I was going to reply but then I got distracted with a game.

>using "apps" beyond netflix, as is only way to get 4k netflix on a personal computer
>not using one of the thousands of Linux based calculator programs through WSL

why dont you have sex for once in your life?

Yes but the user being able to use it at work with software that’s only compatible with Windows is.

Windows 10 only uses up 200MB of ram on 2GB of ram. The more ram you have, the more it will bloat your ram.

shit, I'm gonna put this to the test on a VM because I simply cannot believe it

Why the fuck doesn't all this shit go through some standard "draw menu" code that uses a consistent style?

Source?

You will have to disable useless services like Windows defender, ect. You can completely remove these services as well. Also keep in mind that VMWare tools, if a non-minimal installation of the driver software is installed uses up 50mb on its own. You can also get number much lower than 200MB with proper reduction and ISO file manipulation, feel free to use applications such as WinReducer. So, there is a catch, but it's not incredibly complicated, just use blackviper's list to figure out what is needed for application compatibility.

>Actually using windows in current year
kek you deserve it

Depends on the distro and DE.

I have the option in Win10.
What fucked up version are you using?

>Why the fuck doesn't all this shit go through some standard "draw menu" code that uses a consistent style?

Bureaucracy and design by committee

2.70 dual with 4gb ram here. Windows 10 was faster when it was first released but it became unusable after two years. After reinstalling windows 10 it still remained unusably slow and had to go back to windows 7. Probably due to the windows store bloat that accumulated through the updates.

Windows 10 FCU update bricked two of my computers (both had identical hardware so it was most likely a compatibility issue).

The sad thing is that it installed on the first one and after fixing (new OS installation) that computer I kept postponing the update on the other until Windows didn't let me postpone it anymore and force installed it and the computer got bricked too. You can't imagine how pissed I was at that moment.

Nice photoshopped pic. Only mac has that problem.

(You)

It's not your thread fuck you

Just tried it. You click "compare info" and check both boxes and it does this. Meanwhile, 7 has no compare feature at all.

No.
It will nearly always use 1GB.

If you go under 1GB it will still shrink but swap out viciously in order to stay alive.

This is out of date. Edge now matches in both cases. Taskbar now has the style as the right click on start tile. Since that matches it's now consistent with right click on taskbar icon. So all that's left is Mail (maybe it's a UWP thing) and window border.

It got this shit, but it's like 3 or 4 extra clicks.

It's the same amount of clicks as 8.1

>not updating windows
It's your fault. You're like my mom

>Not using windows 10 with windows 7 shell
I'm a brainlet and even I figured that one out

Windows 7 is shit.

Most people on Sup Forums shill it as a Honeypot. Other shill it because they're just nostalgia fags.

The only way I get the box on the right is if I am copying to an MTP device, like a phone, on Windows 10.
Considering there is no path information about the files (and no size/modified information about the first one) I can only assume that OP is doing a similar thing here, while it is clear from the left example that it is taking place on the system hard drive.

For a single file its more of a pain, but if you copy a group of files you can deal with all the conflicts in one batch so it is better overall.

Not OP but I recently dragged and dropped an image from my web browser to my desktop on Windows 10. The image was called "untitled.png". A bit later i dragged a different image to my desktop, which was also called "untitled.png" and I only got the option to keep the first or the second like the screenshot on the right. The workaround I had to do was renaming the already saved file first before dragging the second one to the desktop.

Pajeet tier.

>It’ll run better on Windows 10.
LOL no. shit'll be too busy selling your data nd using your drive as a botnet

i want this option
>tree view navigation

>You can completely remove these services as well
>it's still impossible to prevent windows update popups and forcefully restarting your PC

Hmm, that seems to be a thing.
Wonder why that is.

why does windows 7 look SO much more polished

you guys might want to sit down before you view this