Why are Americans so tolerant?

Why are Americans so tolerant?

because everybody in america is an immigrant.

There's even some dude from my family that went to the US in the early 1900's and nobody knows what happen to him afterwards. So there's a possibility i have relatives in USA.
Better move there and demand my green card.

because real americans doesn't even make that 7% of total population in america

They are currently 60% """""WHITE"""""
Out of that 60% only 25% are 100% Anglo descendents and only Anglos can be WHITE

Not even that much of them are Anglo.

The Uk is almost evenly split

Real Americans as in, non-immigrants in America, or as in, native American?

because they've been brainwashed for the longest and most heavily.

the "official opinion" on racism might be the same in europe, that it's just wrong and intolerable, but even here in helsinki and among university people which should be the most "tolerable" section of the population the general attitude is pretty racist. as long as it's just a casual conversation though, nobody wants to be caught with their own name on record.

>and among university people which should be the most "tolerable" section of the population the general attitude is pretty racist.
?

of all of the population the highly educated and the young and the ones living in the biggest city SHOULD be the least racist. and even in my social circles which is all three of those the people are racist.

the entire american continent is made of immigrants. want to be a homogeneous country? give it back to the natives then

But we are the natives

in the US diversity =/= Muslims

ps. SWEDEN YES

non-inmigrants in america and native americans mean the same

I want to see another one for Japan. I'm pretty sure only 1% says something positive to diversity.

We're lieing.

because they are the product of diversity

We've always had immigrants. Anti-immigrant sentiment has come and gone in response to big waves of immigration: Irish, Italian, now Mexican. People get over it, and after a generation or two the new group basically fades away into the background.

This is one result of superior breeding. you guys should take notes

This. Even Germans had to go through bullshit before they were accepted as whites in America.

>Germans were not accepted as whites
[citation needed]

Tolerance is OK as long as the people come from civilized cultures and the people you're accepting don't commit any crimes or don't come here to work and make hard-earned money. Otherwise, they can leave our country.

This is the general sentiment in America btw.

Yea this and also most other immigrants here are highly educated ppl on a h1-b visa

>people get over it

I sure won't get over any Muslim immigrant wave that is to come. Unlike others, these people want to change other countries into Sharia hellholes and leech off benefits

btw. See? I can be tolerant of some and intolerant of others.

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

t. Benjamin Franklin

>swedes
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That's a really stupid way of saying

>Why have black people when white people are so much better? We need more white people! Whatever though maybe I just like my own race more.

Just wanted to point that out.

America's view on race has always been retarded

Well, y'know, Ben Franklin. That might just be the syphilis talking.