Hello. We are Lukki missionaries from Ylilauta. Do you have time to talk about the miracles of Suur-Lukki?

Hello. We are Lukki missionaries from Ylilauta. Do you have time to talk about the miracles of Suur-Lukki?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1lTdONc0ZQB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Hello

what's lukki?

May you be blessed by the great Lukki.

Lukki should be feared and respected.
Lukki is the meaning of existence.

tapa itsesi jonne tai palaa vähintään paskalaudallesi

Is this a real picture? Or fake?

ihan samaa paskaa se täälki o.

Vähän kunnioitusta omille juurillesi, mokomakin aisankannattaja.

finn autism

Suur-Lukki is real.

I think Lukki is something people are really not aware enough.

We need to start the campaign.

What is Lukki?

Daddy long-legs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHITTY MENE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

May Lukki sentence you to eternal hell. Unless you sound like this: vocaroo.com/i/s1lTdONc0ZQB If you sound like that, you will be forgiven.

>MENE
Using that word indicates that you are already a part of the movement. Mysterious are the ways of Lukki.

It's too late, the good word of Lukki has been passed.

I like importing memes from other sites desu
We used to steal a lot from 2ch way back then

we are missionaries.
we export, we spread the word of Suur-Lukki

Pls go back to ylis.

olin täällä jo vuosia ennen finnchanin, kuvalaudan, northpolen tai ylilaudan perustamista lapsonen

have some respect for your own culture, you absolute cuck

Show respect to daddy longlegs.

>my culture
>implying I have some sort of tie to degenerate white trash 13 year olds because we share the same type of passport
tbqh it's always the most pathetic part of the population that wants to group people up by things people can't change like their skin color or place of birth. probably because they have no own achievements so they must find something they were given for free to identify with.

you are not my friend or my "people" just because your parents happened to fuck within the same borders. now leave.

> 2016
> Does not burn rööki

Are you bullied in school , mentally retarded , or both ?

> M mutku the die

So? Was life in the competition who will live the longest ?

> Siihe will koukkuu !!!

No ice , if there is not a minor and is able to burn in moderation.

> S .. it takes MONEY !!!

Who compelled to buy a pack of cigarettes a day , you fucking peat gavel

After all, it is a common fact that women are more interested in the tough guys and tough guys known to smoke tobacco.

> Tastes good
> Smells good
> spice up
> relaxes
> Provide social Boost
> Women are weak
> Other men give appreciation
> Looks cool anyway evening
> While waiting to give to do
> September to get out of bed in the morning
> Good piece of cake for protecting the army
> September take a break from work
> You can always offer a gentleman cigarette
> Or fire
> Remains well in the mouth

Bonus:
> Wasting 3-7 times a week for 1 hour at the gym in order to get a woman
> Could many times more pussy in plain tobacco smoking,

List good reasons to burn could go on forever .

I understand that most of you, ladies and snowboarders, there are really wimps so that it is not dare to even taste tupakkia. Stand at break halfway out of the metal alloy, hands in his pockets and head frozen in fear as the lamb on pasture alone with the wolf pack. Perhaps you may occasionally have a look at your cell phone lungisti comfortable I slept like a nice girl you email someone. Huh. Fortunately, you will after all take a breather between relief when someone breaks down an icy situation alfa throw a flap which tekonauratte moment even if you even heard it a second alpha from behind.

To make matters worse you come every night to do board thread on how to get tyty-Yde. Is not it ever occurred to me that the problem could be smokefree? I do not even want to fuck with you ihmispaskoille, but mainly shawls that because of a few euros a day can not be bothered to live their youth to the fullest. It röökin burning is cheaper than generous for which you will have to give my virginity.

State of smokers become cheaper non-smoking. Cancer treatments are cheaper than special treatments 90-year-olds and endless surgeries, cancer often die at a young age so that pensions do not have to pay for decades and then still on the side of tobacco taxes. Smoker is a hero, and the state should encourage people to smoke. It is futile to imagine receive treatment for any ailment of old age in a country that this is coming. Therefore, you should do something in front of it, that is choking on his own shit before the actual old age.

you in picture?

Well, when the hell can not stand the man condition the amount of pussy. Röökin had to stop the burning pussy when it came to the doors and windows. Mistress upset when the balcony door we were beating up constantly when teenage girls were trying to get to suck dick. The situation reminded the closest zombie invasion, but the brain stead girls shouting "kulliaaaa, kulliaaaa". Koomisinta here is that I live on the sixth floor so the girls really climbed up to the balcony along the launders directly next to the balcony. Also, the movement of the city turned out to be impossible in the long term because there is nowhere to be received in peace. Now that I have got rid of tobacco pilluakin should be no more a couple of times a week, but otherwise my life is much easier.

My look when I burn Camelia. Fucking nössöt, smoking is one of the greatest pleasures in life, and it's a good stress remover. I've been smoking for six years, and no health problems has not come. Smoking is fucking alffaa and prove you're not a fucking coward trendy.

oh I hate niggers too. I just don't think white trash are any better regardless where they're from or how white they are.

> " Mutku can become cancerous uliuli "

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident , dreading the car? Or you can get cancer , but quite otherwise . If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life . Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality . IS THERE : D nice to sit in the rocking chair , then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium . You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers .

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not " ruin the health of the " sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb . Go to this particular röökille .

Fine bros this is not Sup Forums related. pls go

>mikä sun nimi on?
niin mikä oli!?
MIKÄ OLI!??
2015 EI POLTA RÖÖKIÄ NYT VITUN HEIKKOKEUHKO PIHALLE SIITÄ ENNENKUIN SAAT ASTMAKOHTAUKSEN VOIT JÄTTÄÄ LOMPAKON TUOHON PÖYDÄLLE

Traditional Finn culture sure is misterious and seductive.

POKOMON GOTTA CATS TEM ALL POKOMON

Did you know that Röökijäbä , real name Dana White , is one of the world's top 10 alfoista

> Burn smokes
> CEO of the world's largest MMA organization UFCn
> 9% of Zuffa , LCCsta that manages UFCta
> Estimated wealth of $ 300 million
> Makes a series of six playback bench 140 kg weights
> Giving a face to smoking
> Now serves also as a sideline in promoting sales of tobacco companies

gtfo fuckin' hippie

What a turvenuijat ? Röökijäbä here again .

> M - mu but nonsmokers is in poor condition
Thank you for your knowledge of health information the teacher behind the screen , which is not allowed to even up the ass from your computer .

> RO- röökaajat hengästyy easily
Heikkokeuhkolla not even have enough energy in the morning to go out for a breath of oxygen and smokes .

What is the real excuse not to use the smokes and really achieve something in your life ?

Figure 5/5 muijani with the castle itself the party of the President 's invitation

Famous quotes from philosophers
> Röögito , ergo sum non hominis virilem
> I smoke , Therefore I am not a man- child

=)

VITTY HEYKKUKEUHLKOPTY

How's it going in the ol' redditjonneland?

fuck off niggers

please go on Hyypia

Is this belief compatible with Taoism?

you will die next

they are only interested in tough guys in order to transform them as cunts.
If you are a smoker, never ever under any circumstances put your penis inside a woman that isn't a smoker. She will pressure very hard to quit and say shit like: "I tought you loved me user, why don't you quit smoking for me?'"

you can also accept Suuri-Lukki into your life and live forever

Little is widely known about the Suur-Lukki, but it is commonly interpreted as old god of the North - who is the guardian of those who walk in the shadows and live during the night - of those who feast and can go on with small amounts of food without care for the salutariness, nutritiousness or general healthiness of the ingested meal.

It is a new kind of esoteric religious movement in Finland. The followers of the Suur-Lukki are extremely devoted towards their guardian deity, be careful if you are trying to make contact or about to go converse with them.

>tfw sweden is so proud to have finland as neighbour and ally
>tfw finns in real life are proud and productive
>tfw finns online are autistic memers
>tfw people laugh at sweden for taking pride in finland

guys please become normal again

Do you smoke?

no i use snus.

The lukki crawls in the night

Nothing compares to its might

bumb for Suur-Lukki

I remember the first time when I felt the existence of the Suur-Lukki.

>>tfw finns online are autistic memers
No they are not. They are good decent human beings.
I'm really starting to become to love Finland just because of Sup Forums. Sorry sweden, you're now my 3rd favorite scandinavian country.

yes

Same here

oh look, it's italy :3

Sup Forums Finns can you explain what's going on

no mate, but it's well cool

>autistic memers

Imaging Italy was a real country