have iphone 6s

> have iphone 6s
> typical ios 11 slowdowns, crashes, glitches, certain apps taking forever to load up now
> new issue where my phone literally LAGS while texting. Typing away and phone just freezes until it registers me typing again
> just get a new battery they say
> phone isn't even a year old yet from being brand new from the box
> just get a new battery phone will be faster again!
> new battery
> battery

wew android here I come, gonna grab me a pixel.

>> have iphone
Found your problem.

had to have one for work, but now that i got a new job recently i dont gotta be forced to have an iphone now!

Friend has the same problem. It's a small company but they have a large territory and he has to do a lot of mileage. IT forced him to use an iPhone, and he fucked all his mileage because of the iOS calculator lag.

>too dumb to make sure the press was registered

>you're using it wrong
The state of iCuckoldism.

I dunno man, like with typing a lot of people who use calculators frequently will get into a habit of just looking at what they are typing from rather that the output, because it's faster.
The mistakes mustn't have been so bad they stood out.

>have iphone 6s
>jailbroken on ios 9.3.3
>nothing happened

Buy the X, that’s what I did and your situation sounds quite similar to mines.

Seek mental help loser.

Buy a cheap Motorola phone new for $75. Root, lineages, and go.

nah i want my $1000 phone to not get software throttled next year thanks

is there a way to check if your battery is fucked or near fucked? my iphone 6s is at least 2 years old by now, but seems to be behaving okay. it had some battery problems last year but they somehow went away i think some os update fixed them

download battery life app and see what it's capacity is at.

ITT

thanks getting it now

>is there a way to check if your battery is fucked or near fucked?
Just check your receipt. If it's been 1+ year since the warranty expired and it has this logo on the back, you're fucked.

The app said the battery was 82% healthy, whatever the fuck that means. Sounds okay though.

5S on 11.0.3 works flawlessly.

Have you tried turning it off and on? :)

>new battery is $10 on ebay

install it yourself and stop complaining

i know i didn't say it exactly in the OP but a new battery won't fix the plethora of issues I have with my 6s. my battery life is barely under 95%, which is fine.

how much free storage space do you have on the phone

like 40gb lol i barely keep shit on my phone.

post proof

>the progressive deterioration of an iToddler's composure as he faces the fact that his iToys are shit

>just buy a used battery to replace your used battery

It's sad that people think like this.

iToddlers have defended this.

>premium product
>just works

Yeah, you'll be catching me rimming a hairy man ass before I'll ever buy another Apple product.

I have the 6s Plus and have the exact same issues. This piece of shit isn't even worth $300.

senpai li ion batteries get rekt if you are leaving them charging over night which most people do

I honestly think this "just get a new battery and your old iPhone will be as good as new even in the most recent fw" is bullshit.