Interactive map of all known hate groups in America

Interactive map of all known hate groups in America

splcenter.org/hate-map

WTF... i hate USA now

Most of those are memes and hardly have people involved with them.

What's wrong with >Friendship Assembly of God Church?

Christianity is basically a hate group

Oh, I didn't noticed that they are anti-lgbt

>Christian Identity is now a hate group in USA

Where did it all go so wrong

>Christian Identity is a white supremacist interpretation of Christianity which advocates that the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Nordic and kindred peoples are the descendants of the ancient Israelites and also the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

>Christian Identity also dictates that all non-whites (people not of wholly European descent) on the planet will either be exterminated or enslaved in order to serve the White race in the new Heavenly Kingdom on Earth under the reign of Jesus Christ.

Why are white people so fucking weird

wtf I thought it meant someone who identified as a Christian

>white supremacist group
>worships a semite
I never understood this.

>Inconvenient History
>HOLOCAUST DENIAL

So what is israel united in christ? is it really black seperast? I thought most jews were either middle eastern or white

>Being against illegal immigration makes you a hate group
yeah okay

Jesus was a white Caucasoid, not an arab poopskin

>amerilunatics

still, if there are so many white supremacist groups, how come nignogs and mexicans appear to be growing in power?

>Fatima Crusader, The/International Fatima Rosary Crusade

I bet they browse /his/

The thing is is racial nationalist types always like to imagine figures from their religion and favored historical and mythical figures/cultures as being of the same race as them even if it makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. That's basically the root of all the "Hebrews/Egyptians/Arameans were white/black" memes.

WE
WUZ
JOOZ

You can filter the black separatist groups but I don't really understand them. Half of them are muslim and the other half are israeli with the occasional black panthers thrown in. IDK

Caucasoid incules Arabs anyway and he was a hebrew. Hebrews and Arabs are cousins. Do you really think he was a red-skinned blond-haired blue-eyed Scandinavian who happened to be in Israel..?
Muhammed was probably whiter than Jesus.

A lot of Arabs are white and don't think of themselves of caucasoid/non-cacusoid Arabs like most of the posters here do.

They're Arab first and that's that.

I researched it and from what I seen, it's a group that thinks they're the lost tribes of israel and they dislike the actual jews along with other races.

I think it is personally a misleading name honestly

>american border patrol

>AMERIBIGOTS

>AMERIGOTS

splc is a far left hate group

How's Klan still going so strong?

It's like you've never been on Sup Forums

>Radical traditionalist Catholic
>Have liturgies in Latin and say Jews are Christ killers
>Now a hate group

Nice meme

>Nation of Islam

>What Would Mohammad Do?
>Black Hebrew Israelites

Funnily enough they aren't actually Muslim. They're basically black-supremacist scientologists who call themselves the "Nation of Islam" because West Africans are Muslim.

AmeriKKKa

>you'll never be a neo-confederate, commemorating the Great Northern Aggression with re-enactments and barbecuing

seems like loads of fun.

based american nationalists