How come apple doesn't get sued over their products constantly overheating and thermal throttling

How come apple doesn't get sued over their products constantly overheating and thermal throttling.

Isn't false advertising a crime? Can a race car for example be advertised as being the fastest but in real life constantly overheat and thermal throttle after going it's max speed to 20mph?

Facebook runs just fine on core 2 duo. No false advertising mate

Preying on gullible retards isn't a crime. It's literally survival of the fittest.

Brainlets buy Apple trash.
Patricians buy Apple stock.

>It's literally survival of the fittest.
lmao no it isn't.
it's abusing gullibles people niever sense that other people wouldn't lie or take advantage of their lack of knowledge on a subject.
i.e, assuming corporations who make and sell computers will do so efficiently so you can worry about your own part in society without having to deal with the years of learning the person who produced said product had endured.
seeing how people fuck eachother over only shows how deeply sick and broken the current "global" society is. it's a dog eat dog world, when in reality dogs that form packs thrive and live longer. but eh, people are stupid, life is short and shit. so who gives a fuck

MacBook is indeed light. Yall entitled millennials are shtting on >1GHz processors now

>OP thinks how good a computer is how fast it runs his highschool girl simulator

or compiles my shit,
or runs any fucking virtual mahcines jesus christ

Even then it will constantly overheat and thermal throttle. Hell they'll do that if you look at them wrong, macbook "pros" are a joke.

Never experienced any thermal throttling on my MacBook Pro (2009), MacBook Air 13 inch (2013), or MacBook (2016).

Testing was done with the Unix tool stress and Handbrake. This is a non-issue. It's just a stupid meme people repeat.

Buy Dell to make money
Buy Lenovo to make money
Buy your girlfriend an iPhone so she keeps putting out

pretty simple system if you ask me

Core M is fine, there's very few use cases where you would need more but also not be better off with a 45w CPU instead. Sucks that manufacturers are only putting them in laptops that are trying to be as thin as possible instead of decently thick with large batteries. Imagine how much battery life you could get with a 99wH battery and an OLED screen coupled with a pure black theme.

The real question is was the Macbook a failure for Apple? I've never seen one in real life despite seeing Airs and Pros all the time. They even failed to get people to associate it with the name Macbook since everyone calls it the 12" Macbook or the 1port Macbook.

/thread

but you aint thinnest in the world nigga

just lookit this thing

because it just werks

For hackers maybe

see:
>root

who is this semen demon?

>Can a race car for example be advertised as being the fastest but in real life constantly overheat and thermal throttle after going it's max speed to 20mph?
yes
have you ever seen a drag racer at performance? it's basically a bomb on wheels. they're not safe at any level of application.

That's extremely horrifying, don't these cars have to pass mandatory inspections/checks before they race?

swift 7

Yes, but the energy in every cylinder is equivalent to a stick of dynamite per stroke in top fuel engines. And and thousands of RPM that's thousands of sticks of dynamite a second.

How long until we have a daily reminder that 3.5mm audio jacks are the reason laptops are so thick?

>Isn't false advertising a crime
Not really, if you believe everything you read or hear it's your own stupid ass's fault.

Came here to post this.

My mom keeps complaining about her stupid iPad Mini 4 overheating while playing some dumb card game. She bought it over a month ago to replace an old iPad Mini she had.

The old one never got hot, but a lot of apps just force closed. What the fuck is wrong with these things?

>apple
Found your problem.

apple wants to be the fastest and the thinnest which contradict each other. It's like putting a huge turbocharger on a go kart.

Why, she can't afford the latest iPad Pro?

Like how op includes "Light" and probably thought it said "Light Years Ahead". Kek

>carry a T460s and MBA 2014 everywhere i go
>never trust the thinkpad for anything important
>thinkpad has shit battery life
>MBA still gets 10hrs
>mfw people will do a TTU with linux or windows
lol okay

How do you deal with that thing constantly overheating and thermal throttling?

That's always kept me away from fagbooks desu.

the only time i've heard the fan was when it was 102F out and i was using it in a truck for 3hrs sweating my balls off.

I mean these aren't road cars so
If nobody dies too frequently
And if you're playing by rules
Nobody cares

>always carry X230 with a 9 cell on me
>consistent 8-9 hour battery
I hate how Lenovo trashed the thinkpad line after the 30 series
At least having a hotpluggable battery should be cool on the T460s?
Have you tried using an extended battery if there's one?

This.had a Latitude 6400 and it was a great.

>hotplug battery
>t460s
>serviceable battery

lol.

They're sold as designed?
What's wrong?
What's the bar for having components be 'safe' even? The colder the better usually. Even stunts whisker growth. Ignoring things like condensation.
>false advertising
We'd have to be specific but it's very difficult to actually get through with false marketing suits. They'd have to be class action lawsuits. And then you have to define the group affected well. Like in your picture you'd need to show that purchasers of the laptop saw that ad. And (pretty much) that there's no more actuate ad they've seen that
And on top of that pic just isn't false marketing. It says years ahead. But not in what aspect.

If they said you got a more powerful CPU than what you actually get (arguably that's thermal issues, but since there's always going to be periods where it hits 1.2ghz that's a very weak argument) they'd be in trouble because that's a material difference between what's advertised and delivered.
Same if they have you a plastic enclosure and said it's aluminium in the ad.

It's litterally survival of the fittest

make 1.5 mm jack with a 3.5 mm dongle

People often get confused by what that means.
It's also fairly pointless to say. It's just a rule for any system with a selection process based on parameters.
You won't find a system that isn't guided by that unless there's no elimination process. In which case it's more like prosperity to the fittest.

Where the fuck is the false advertising?
If I where a judge and you tried to make a case of false advertising, I would made you lawsuit inadmisible at least.

Its exagerated. Depends on your workload.
I always use my fagbook in table.

Wait the T460s doesn't have it?
>mfw Lenovo only makes macbooks from now on

they're a little bit more sturdy than a MB, but not as comfy as a T410/20/30

what makes T and X series great is the dock, but apparently Lenovo is throwing that away as well.

you mean it is sticks of dynamite, drag racers use a nitroglycerin fuel mix

wtf, I need to go see that shit live

Blame Intel, even Thinkpads have this fault.

Like it or not, apple products are premium and luxury. People pay a premium for better quality. Rich people prefer Apple.

too hard

No overheating or throttling on my 2015 rMBP regardless of workload. Maybe if you actually used one you'd know it doesn't happen.

this, I live in the sahara desert and my 2015 rMBP actually cools itself so good it makes the air around me cool so I trashed my ac unit

If you are light. well thermodynamics doesn't apply to you. So it must have been false advertisement.

Problem is social acceptance of being vulnerable to stuff like that. It's literally worse than pedophilia.

I guess somebody who is paid to lie is not going to tell us truth. Also 50 celsius is overheating to if you are not retarded and use proper thermal design.

>it's abusing gullibles people niever sense that other people wouldn't lie or take advantage of their lack of knowledge on a subject.
What the shit did you even try to say there? Type normal, fuckface.

>50c is overheating
Perhaps in desktop parts. Does your desktop "overheat" when you watch Chinese cartoons?

Where does the radiator go?