ITT: People of tech who you hope suffer a career threatening and potentially life threatening injury or disease

ITT: People of tech who you hope suffer a career threatening and potentially life threatening injury or disease

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Klossy

Whoever the fuck runs Google.

I was about to post Stallman but then I remembered he already has severe autism/ass burgers so it would be redundant

any unity users or creators

Literally who

I'll leave this here.

i hope anyone obsessed with that faggot gets cancer and slowly and painfully die without costing too much on the healthcare system. is there a cancer where you just keep suffering but not needing to much medical procedures? i hope you get that OP.

You could still hope for something that discredits him to the massive legions of frretards that hang on his every word.

he literally eats crap from his feet and all but admitted to supporting pedophilia, and they still follow him
I can't even think of what he would have to do to get those idiots to stop listening to him

Actively endorsing proprietary software and going back on all the things said here gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html
That would really be the only thing.

why is g so bad these days? you guys are so mean

Fuck you, Pottering.

Forget active endorsement. I think it would be more damaging if it somehow came to light that he's preaching all this bullshit while secretly using Windows 10 at home like the rest of us.

>secretly using Windows 10 at home like the rest of us
Speak for yourself, you dumb nigger. I don't run Winshit on anything.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present your rabid freetard.

From what I hear, the man literally lives in emacs.
He doesn't even use X11 most of the time. Just TTY.

>she needs to join our startup
instagram is just as bad as reddit I see

Unless that's just want he wants you to think. What if he spends most of his time using Edge?

how can one person spend so much time writing unix software yet understand so little about how unix software is supposed to work.
there's still a chance that Poettering is some kind of Microsoft plant.

I'm not even a freetard. I'm using a closed source OS right now, you stupid fuck. I'm just smart enough to know that Windows is the worst OS ever fucking invented. NT is a trash pile, the driver situation is horrendous, and it looks like shit.

>inb4 fagOS
I'm using Solaris.

def concatenate_strings(string1,string2)
"#{string1} #{string2}"
end

concatenate_strings("Hello", "world")

I've seen this pic a million times and haven't noticed that before

>I'm using Solaris.

I'm sorry.

So you choose not to use the single most common and widely supported OS in existence not out of philosophical reasons, but just to be a contrarian hipster? That's even worse.

do people here actually use windows? are they masochists?

From wikipedia:
>In 2011 Poettering, one of the main developers of PulseAudio, praised the Windows and macOS audio stacks as "more advanced" and called OSS "a simplistic 90's style audio stack" without relevance for a modern desktop.

>In an August 2014 article published in InfoWorld, Paul Venezia wrote about the systemd controversy and attributed the controversy to violation of the Unix philosophy, and to "enormous egos who firmly believe they can do no wrong". The article also characterizes the architecture of systemd as similar to that of svchost.exe, a critical system component in Microsoft Windows with a broad functional scope.

Not him, but Stallman seems to be the type of guy who is very well stuck in his ways and is quite out of touch in some regards. The guy didn't even know what a raspberry pi was until someone brought it up to him.

>use Solaris on SPARC
>get to use the Comfy Desktop Environment
>dual booting with OpenBSD for other software
>not vulnerable to Spectre or Meltdown
I will always have the last laugh, you stupid Micropenis niggers.

motherfuckers...

but it's too late. systemd has already taken over

truly an amazing system when linux autisms btfo "paid" solaris software developers so bad the best solaris has is "have you ever kissed a girl?"

solaris is a joke distro for people who have shit from the pre-free software era.

>I'm using Solaris.
Your OS was murdered by Oracle releasing 11. Sorry for your loss.

It's stable and doesn't have systemd. I know, I'm so BTFO by not having my EFI vars mounted RW

Stupid nigger.

I don't care.

>It's stable and doesn't have systemd
it's also slow and garbage feature locked base system and coreutils with an outdated libc that is inferior to GNU in almost every measurable way.

you are literally just a fucking edgy retarded Sup Forums-like kid with no facts or any justification that isn't just edgy memes.

also stop doing shit as root that you shouldn't. root is effectively god king of all protection domains. it's not systemd's fault your laptop doesn't negative ring critical code that ends up in efivars and it also isn't systemd's fault that you're basically a fucking retard blindly using rm -rf on anything.

D-does systemd-free distribution run all same software as systemd one?
I hate Pottering and RedHat for pushing it so much...

what exactly do you have against UNIX coreutils over GNU coreutils

Yes. Most of the middleware libraries subsumed by systemd have alternative backends

>it's also slow and garbage feature locked base system and coreutils with an outdated libc that is inferior to GNU in almost every measurable way.
>you are literally just a fucking edgy retarded Sup Forums-like kid with no facts or any justification that isn't just edgy memes.
>also stop doing shit as root that you shouldn't. root is effectively god king of all protection domains. it's not systemd's fault your laptop doesn't negative ring critical code that ends up in efivars and it also isn't systemd's fault that you're basically a fucking retard blindly using rm -rf on anything.

>t. pottering

And you can thank the Gentoo project for this being possible.

at the very least use Illumos

No

>In 2011 Poettering, one of the main developers of PulseAudio, praised the Windows and macOS audio stacks as "more advanced" and called OSS "a simplistic 90's style audio stack" without relevance for a modern desktop

This is fucking true though. Linux is great but the audio control is a terrible joke

So you're saying I should install gentoo..?

You don't have to, but just know that they were responsible for taking a lot of things that were consumed by systemd out.
For example, systemd consumed udev, Gentoo made eudev as a standalone version that can be used without systemd.

Fucking Pottering, just die.

Or the BSD ports tree. Honestly, someone should resurrect the Gentoo BSD projects

Not sure if this is right approach... I think the time will come when systemd and non systemd distributions will run different software...
Someone should fork this garbage and make something like systemd-lite removing all garbage from it

I wouldn't be phased if AMD employees and AMD fanboys all died in a bus crash.

Well the GNOME desktop depends on systemd now.

System5 init and BSD init aren't really that hard. If you know Bourne shell scripting, you're already halfway there.
[root@bsd ~]# /etc/rc.d/serviced restart

As long as the Kiketel employees and fanboys die too

That's not an issue. I don't want devs to follow this

I wouldn't mind if all these people died.

WE NEED RISC-V

that too, of course. pottering is actively killing UNIX, singlehandedly

It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

needs to have normie/gamer support first / if I can't port my existing NT software to it (my source is already portable), then normies aren't buying it
Hell, even my 3D project is going to support UNIX before it goes on Linux, because of all the Linux-exclusive features that don't exist anywhere else

Solaris SMF was one of the inspirations for systemd.

You just posted him. Also LTT

>Also LTT
But then how am I supposed to function without an effeminate manchild to read the box to me?