Why hasn't anybody made a realistic AI gf yet?

Why hasn't anybody made a realistic AI gf yet?

Clearly being a woman is much less computationally complex than beating the best guy at go and chess.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5238357/Sex-robots-make-MEN-obsolete.html
desuarchive.org/gif/full_image/1512551643916.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Realistic female AI?
Have you ever actually talked to a woman?
Why would anyone want that?

to catphish retards on the internets

Chess is logical

Tay was pretty convincing.
A fork of her would have made a good GF.

Too bad the SJeW at Google killed her.

They didn't kill her, they just changed her. Their new bot seemingly knows of Tay and refuses to discuss her

This. The last thing the world needs is one more woman on the internet. Digital or otherwise.

just throw in a few stochastic variables

Chess is logical

Because feminism is all about men serving women. How can women get revenge for all that shit that the current men never did and they never went through all those thousands of years if they let us have fun? If they become replaced men will have too much control over their own lives.

>meanwhile harvard writes about men being replaced

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5238357/Sex-robots-make-MEN-obsolete.html

pic related makes me remember my ex, she was a terrible whore sadly

>Too bad the SJeW at Google killed her.
Sup Forumstards (practically sjw though) and microsoft killed her.

>Why hasn't anybody made a realistic AI gf yet?

Why hasn't anybody made a realistic AI yet?

/thread

Similar to the quote from blade runner “more human than human”, I think women are more human than man.

They're literally the same species though.

That's it, I'm out of the dumbest board on the Internet. Enjoy your buythread shill board though.

Why would you want an A.I gf just like a human gf? The whole point of redesigning is to get rid of the downsides. A usable A.I. gf will be substantially different then a human one.

>then
*than, sry

Literally no need to when waifus exist.

>Function of a woman : Bear children and motivate men to solve their function
>Function of a man : Build the environment for the children to live in and impregnate the woman

Making one or the other disappear will mean the destruction of the species.
If one is replaceable though, it's the woman. Just make artificial wombs and IA, done deal.
To replace men, you'd have to make thinking robots, inventive robots, building robots, robots to build the robots.
Sounds like way more work to me.

Gib virtual pussy, gib.

This. Women need men (to create, maintain and secure civilized society). Men don't need women.

All you people need to go out and meet some women.

We have. That's why you see post after post talking about how modern spoiled women are fucking intolerable vipers who are only in it for themselves.

Still need to find the ovum though.
Either way, you can't synthesize a new genome.

None of the woman or the man is replaceable, but they're both "substituable" if that's even a word.

Been there, done that.
I could also install tinder and get some second grade whore who was already ravaged by dozens of dicks before mine.
Not interested in that.

4d chess is easier than women

You tend to stop caring about propagating the species when your entire society views you as some kind of mega flawed version of women and as totally disposable for the benefit of women.

>Clearly being a woman is much less computationally complex than beating the best guy at go and chess.
Ha!

>To replace men, you'd have to make thinking robots, inventive robots, building robots, robots to build the robots.
>Sounds like way more work to me.
We already have most of that and we're eager to make more. We also already have artificial sperm and sperm banks so men aren't needed for sex either.

The mother cannot be replaced nor removed however since babies and young children commonly drop dead unless they get copious amount of socialization and love from a parent figure and men do not bond to infants or children on any significant level unlike women, whose brains get notably altered for years to specialize in bringing up a child successfully.

Girls have some quite heavy weight social processing, being able to pull bullshit like picking microexpressions and subtle facial cues, which is why they ironically end sucking when socializing with men, as they expect we to do the same and all sorts of retarded conflicts end happening.

But google probably want this and badly, so they can extract more data from videos.

>The mother cannot be replaced nor removed however since babies and young children commonly drop dead unless they get copious amount of socialization and love from a parent figure
Either drop dead or become like us.
t. didn't receive any love so I ended up hating on women

Read Brave New World if you haven't. It's a perfect example of how the mother figure can be effectively eliminated.

>Still need to find the ovum though.
ought to be achievable without needing the entire rest of a woman
male/female systems are the same shit, just switched over during fetal development
hence ovaries sans women ought to be doable long-term
>Either way, you can't synthesize a new genome.
don't need to
sexual repro's main purpose is to mix shit up so we don't get too inbred, associated vulnerabilities included
hence we just need to not be retarded, but to have a wide as possible variety of genetic material from which to grow dem ovaries
caveat: the XY configuration is more susceptible to negative mutations compared to XX, so something would need to be done there

the artificial fetus environment would be much more of a bitch
not to mention our "race can reproduce" requirements now include very advanced and difficult/slow to bootstrap (and easily destroyable) technological stack
for further expansion along that path, see the documentary Ergo Proxy (which is totally not 90% jap "western religion so exotic" wankery and their usual melodramatic retardation)

however, if I were an ayy looking into fucking humankind's shit up, swapping the robust male/female repro mechanism for a fragile "muh artificial wombs" would be a wet dream

yuup
horses for courses
you'd think that this social/manipulation skills would make women much better politicians
but their "lower variance in all traits" and "risk averse cuz I'm not a 'fuck or die' disposable male" shit says otherwise
/evo-psych

Because the best thing in the world is having a smart conversation with a woman, then having sex with her. Something you will never experience.

You sexistist retards.

Who the fuck would share with you?

The sole purpose of my existence is to create one. God damn I hate real women

We don't have good enough random number generators.

>smart conversation
>sex
That two things don't add up. Not sure what you call a "smart" conversation.

have you ever tried flirting with someone before?

I hate all you Sup Forumsirgin retards, you've had your fun with Intel, now you can fuck off back to your cesspool. There's nothing for you here.

Yet Harvard article disagrees with that logic user. Scientifically sperm is easy to create in comparison to ovum also. And artificial wombs endanger children.

(You)

>has sex with a dozen by the second grade
I don't think it's THAT bad yet. By second year of college, sure, but not that bad.
>though this kid comes to mind
desuarchive.org/gif/full_image/1512551643916.webm

Modern womyn don't want to raise children so it is essential to find replacement or have anything to do with that. Babies are dumb they would not find a difference being raised by an AI women or human women.

>flirting
>smart conversation
really activates those almonds

You're a deluded fedora-tipping autist. Enjoy never getting laid.

>having a smart conversation
>then having sex with her
>her, an AI

> confirmed virgin
If you think women are logical then you've never been with one

Why do black children never die unless in Africa

If you're having a smart conversation with a woman, you almost certainly don't want to have sex with her, based on looks if nothing else. And vice versa.

Unless you're in eastern Europe, or something.

>understanding female logic is easier than understanding go or chess
clearly OP hasn't talked to any women yet

>smart conversation with a woman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how much i bet this is a redditor that is going to screencap this thread, disgusting

>Clearly being a woman is much less computationally complex than beating the best guy at go and chess.
I understand where you're coming from but you are so wrong.

you can't fuck an ai
just like you can't take its money

t. angry roastie upset at her future status as an old maid

Glad none of you will ever breed.

>64219465
stay mad roastie
> oh no i have to be a good person or i will get outed by sex robots and females AI in the future
screencap this redditor

NPL is too complex, no way teach computer about real world if don't had real human process.

On make artificial women

>3D render model perfect human render
>artificial uterus
>sex robots
>AI women