Taiwan is more first world than Japan. Why do they have no popular consumer brands like South Korea?

Taiwan is more first world than Japan. Why do they have no popular consumer brands like South Korea?

Isnt asus from taiwan? Besides that, i could only think of clevo/sager

asus, gigabye, msi, asrock, foxconn, biostar are all Taiwanese

So basically OP is a faggot?

Yep

Also, I just realized all of the companies with absolutely gutter-trash tier customer service are Taiwanese. I've seen better customer service and warranty/return honoring from fucking mainland chinese aliexpress sellers than ASUS.

Japan has propagated retarded social norms along with their great ones. Turns out the retarded ones are basically creating generations of neets, office trolls, and imbecilic sudoku cowards.

I'm surprised that the rate their set to decline that they haven't begun to resemble Detroit.

>ASUS
This might be the only company that is on a normies radar

Have you been to Taiwan? Taiwan is nice but the standard of living is much better in Japan and more akin to your average western country. GDP notwithstanding. There are plenty of Taiwan brands though like Gigabyte, ASUS and MSI.

>ASSUS

i just watched a documentary on south korea

the difference comes down to mind set. korea had been devastated by war so this led to the government promoting the growth of massive privately owned business called Chaebols.

koreans have also grown up with the mindset of having nothing to lose. their economy was blown into the stone age after the korean war and they literally had nothing to lose. they take greater risks than anyone else and are willing to try any enterprise. this is in sharp contrast to the Japanese who move cautiously and only after much consideration.

Taiwan = Motherboards/GPU
Korea = RAM/SSD
Japan = Games/Sturdy Electronics
China = Cheapshit that breaks constantly

htc (rest in piece mobile division), adata, aoc, apacer, benq, china airlines and eva air, geil, g.skill, virtually all other computer parts and accessory brands, several large foundries that fabricate most of the chips for applel, nvidya, amd, intel

true they dont have many consumer electronics brands

reasonably accurate
i have been to taiwan for almost 2 months, it was pretty good, there was some pretty random food, pig blood cakes, deep fried chicken feet, pig intestine sausages (like just layers of pig intestine.. no filling) etc
there was also a lot of great food too, high-rise shopping malls with only computer parts shops, extreme water conservation, hard as fuck beds that you actually get used to pretty quick, scooters fucking everywhere etc

It's possibly because there's no black people in Japan. Possibly.

Wait, are you guys saying Taiwan isn't actually a 3rd world country, like Fiji, Indonesia or the Philippines?

All major developed countries have declining native populations. Only reason they even have a slight net positive population growth is due to immigration from African countries

Its third world as fuck once you leave the few major cities

It is just richer than Japan on average.
Korea is also pretty rural out of the cities.

nigga what country isn't rural out of the cities

first world/second world/third world is an alliance classification and has nothing to do about development, you educationally void plebeian

The meaning has changed to or has a second meaning, which means economically developed country.

First world means the West. Second world means the East. 3rd world means poor countries that are too weak to affect global things.

lmao burger education

>work at tech company
>headquarters in Taiwan
>2013
>have to travel to headquarters for the first time
>land in Kaohsiung
>nice city, super hot, sticky, humid
>computer stores everywhere, tech much cheaper than in my homecountry
>be fat neckbeard
>my coworkers are normies and Chads
>coworkers mostly trying to go after the Asian girls because someone home told them they are easy
>they talk me into joining them to a trip to the countryside
>end up in some godforsaken town nearby Changhua
>there's a night market
>go to night market
>coworkers picking on me all the time, split with them, explore night market alone
>a girl my age is selling fried chicken on the night market
>purchase fried chicken
>she starts smalltalking to me in perfect English
>keep talking to her
>hours pass, forget about time
>almost midnight
>she has to remove the stand
>check my phone
>dozens of SMS from my coworkers asking where I am
>they fucking left without me
>ask girl if she knows a hotel nearby or something because I lost my ride home forgetting about time
>walk together to a hotel
>book room
>she comes to the room with me
>talk all night until we eventually both fall asleep
>wake up next morning, she lies in my arm
>spend the next weekend together
>lose virginity to her
>fast forward 2018
>married and one daughter

Taiwan #1 desu

Small European nation's

I've seen this kopipe before.

yes I already told the story once I think

3rd world countries are non-aligned countries, most of these countries were poor african countries so 3rd world just became synonymous with poor over time

Also Yugoslavia, Egypt and India, before the fall of the Soviets. It's not about the money, but political alliances.

I love Taiwan. Its like a more spread out Hong Kong. Also, Taiwanese girls are pretty hot and easy to bang.

>Taiwanese girls are pretty hot and easy to bang.
Satan confirmed.

oh my

You're forgetting Acer

t.heeb