What drugs do you guys take when you program? Amphetamine and weed here

What drugs do you guys take when you program? Amphetamine and weed here.

go back

>commie
>trash drug addict
pottery, you are better killing yourself scum

sometimes amphetamine, but most time i take too much to be efficient.
4/10 would only recommend if you dont take to much

coffee or tea with honey

Brain Force Plus, you baka globalist.

I sniff deodorants.

I'm glad you'll soon be too junked up/braindead to compete with me on the programing market.

Also, good things your genes will never pass on.

Methylphenidate and a bunch of energy drinks. ADHD meds make you focus like nothing else can if you take them in proportion to your body weight (as in more than the recommended dosage for your weight), and the energy drinks keep you awake and alert. I take 108mg of methylphenidate daily and I usually have 3-5 Ripit drinks a day. Only downsides are that I only sleep like 3 nights a week, and even though I'm still deeply upset and I often think about ending my life to escape this Ritalin fuel hell, I can never express negative emotions. There is never a single waking moment that I'm not smiling and bursting with confidence, but on the inside I want to die. Not really ideal but it could be worse.

I agree. I hire tech people for a living and can let you guys in on a little secret: we are trained to identify drug use. Also, If we suspect someone is starting to use illegal drugs, we do a "random" drug screening and will sue you to hell and back for violating the terms of your employment. I have personally been involved in literally destroying several people. So yeah, fuck you and your cooked up brain. I dare you to apply for a job and see me.

Unsafe amounts of coffee I drink coffee until my head and stomache hurt, that is when I know I am awake. I stop when I can feel my eyes writhing in their sockets from drying out when I stare at my screen too long.

>I dare you to apply for a job and see me.
Someone's a little drunk on the meager power they have. Who programs for anything but fun anyway?

Wee woo wee woo the morality police are here! Go be fags somewhere else.

Absolutely not on a power trip. I just hate junkies with a vengeance you would not believe.

>waah stop liking things I don't like
As long as the employee's not coming to work fried there should be absolutely no issues.

Got one bottle, ate it for a few day, but nothing changes. Am I doing something wrong?

Those are easy to pass. Also, harder drugs get out of your system faster so it's easy to schedule accordingly. Although, I have doubts you are above the age of 21, let alone a manager.

Have you ever smoked?
It's a little more like that, but without killing you.

Nope never smoked. What do you mean by similar to it?

No drug can ever be stronger than a sober mind focused in the right direction.

It wakes you up, helps you focus.
If you're already buying from Infowars, you should try the Myco-ZX to get some of the crap out of your body first.

Cleaning out your body and giving it what it needs will help you a lot more than a nootropic, which the effect is kind of light anyway.

So you took the myco zx first then brain force? How did you feel agreeing taking myco zx?

I felt and smelled different with the Myco-ZX, I'm planning to do it again this year. The Brain Force was always light for me, but it had about the same effect as smoking. The most change I got was with the iodine and the selenium, but the z-shield was great too.

If you want to know what to buy, just get the iodine and the myco, get some brazil nuts from the store and eat one nut a day. (or just buy the selenium)

Commies aren't anarchists. Communism either requires you to break physics or have an authoritarian government.

dude fucking stop taking stimulants. at least for a while. you're killing your brain and heart

>what is antifa

OP is a faggot

except amphetamines. they literally make you superhuman

nicotine from nicotine gum

but I use it all day errday so it's not just for programming

very unhealthy ammounts of coffee and occasionaly amphetamines

Authoritarians larping as anarchists.
They don't want freedom. They want communism.

Antifa is a bunch of fucking retard and useful idiots.
Communism is incompatible with Anarchism.

How the fuck can you force someone to produce stuff, centralize everything, and redistribute it equally without a central force, like a fucking government?

It's impossible.

Going to give it a try then. Do you feel healthier or more energy during the day?

Yeah, definitely.
I used to be very very sick, and if nothing else, the iodine made a huge impact.

Just alcohol. Way too much alcohol. Trying and failing to give up caffeine. GF is trying to convince me to go vegetarian but it's unlikely. I do like a lot of vegan foods though. Ancap as fuck, commies can go to hell.

I guess ill only see some impact since I consider myself to be quite healthy, besides having a below average bmi

>GF is trying to convince me to go vegetarian
Enjoy your soy tits, you pussy whipped bitch.

>I do like a lot of vegan foods though
Soyboy.

>i like vegetables
lol what are you, a woman?

Amphetamine and nicotine here. Maybe a little caffeine if I'm taking a low dose

Caffeine.

Coffee, nicotine and weed

Nic vape: Eleaf Pico + Eleaf Melo 2
Weed vape: Glass VaporGenie Sherlock
Coffee: either certified organic instant coffee or certified organic espresso prepared in a cheap Moka Express

Fite me

you pretty much described my life. i'd recommend something like mirtazepin and/or melatonin if you want to get some sleep

coffee and kratom, god tier combo.

None, I'm not a filthy degenerate.

Coffee or tea