Ryzen w/ VEGA iGPU

How can Intel even recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8w29oF_Spoc
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/1/7/16861164/intel-amd-core-i5-i7-processor-radeon-rx-vega-m-gpu-cpu-h-series-ces-2018
computeruniverse.net/list.asp?props=30258932_30261450_30258941_30261305|10001804&group=30000064&v=0&o=[POP], [SC], [VKB], [N1], [N2]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source : youtube.com/watch?v=8w29oF_Spoc

Theyre literally meltingdown

>11 CU
>DDR4 shared memory
This has nothing on Intel's 24 CU HBM packages.

my 8700k is still faster.

>8700k
Is for a completely different target audience.
This is competing with the i5-8400 and i3-8100

Prices cut.

HELL YEAH MAN
I might get one of these for my meme RGB build.

>This has nothing on Intel's 24 CU HBM packages.
it's almost like you're comparing a $169 part to a $699 one

Laptop CPUs.

Thats pretty good deal on the 2400G
I hope laptop manufactures wont overcharge for those laptops.

well for the "2700" that is

>my desktop cpu is faster than your low voltage laptop cpu
Wow user! I never knew!
Fucking faggot

>no 6 core
fuuck

>launched Q4 2017
are there any laptops that use the 2700U yet?

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/1/7/16861164/intel-amd-core-i5-i7-processor-radeon-rx-vega-m-gpu-cpu-h-series-ces-2018

Breddy gud for tv games. :3c

They will kek, intel gave them huge (((discount)))

What is this graph comparing? IntelHD isn't optimized for video games and it never will be.
>AAA games
>(((cinematic))) performance
Oh its retarded.

Have fun running OpenGL games.
>p-please support Mantle-based architectures so we can destroy an existing open-standard to support our multijew processors and artificially inflate our benchmarks

>Remember Iris Pro and 5775C?
>You know, the one that was 500$?

lol so what is IntelHD integrated graphics optimized for? Videos?
Face it, IGPUs are used to play games when people's graphics cards have been sent away for repair or something

i7 4770K here btw

acer swift 3
1k$ fagbook machine

Is this Vega graphics AMD's answer to Intel's onboard graphics? Are those graphcs comparing to the intel onboard video card? If so, its not bad, and might be a lot cheaper than a dedicated card if you dont game that much

>>>v

Why is a 2400G faster than a 2700U?

Makes no sense.

Holy shit these are cheap though. Even if you dont' want the iGPU, it's a single CCX which should be like +8% gaming performance on average.

excited for price drops

Isn't U the mobile part

the g is desktop and the u is laptop, isnt it?

5775C would have been more legendary than the 4790k if it was still slower than desktop parts.
Intel does the same thing.

Even those like A6 and A8 APUs from 5 years ago were pretty good for games at the time. They'd play stuff like Skyrim and Path of Exile at at least over 30fps.
That's all the gaming a lot of people do. I have many friends that were very happy with their APUs that, at the time, Intel couldn't compete with.
A G4620 today is still quite good using the iGPU to game with. You can get 30fps in GTA5 with one at like medium-low settings iirc.

These benchmarks compare the Ryzen APU to i5-8400 WITHOUT A DISCRETE GPU. Who would ever buy an i5-8400 to play games on integrated graphics?

is the vega on board graphics? if so, then its great for people who only do casual gaming

>playing games on an APU
Literally nobody gives a shit.
Even a 3 year old $50 GPU is preferable to that shit, and you aren't forced to pay for a baked in low-low-mid range GPU that you'll never use for anything.

>casual gaming
Casual gamers have already moved onto mobile trash a.k.a. psychologically addictive gambling.

If I'm going to run iGPU, I'd buy a fucking laptop.

People who don't want to pay $150 for a GTX 1050-nonti

Same sort of peolpe who were making $400 G4620 systems can now get a 2400G for the same price that's over TWICE as powerful.

> twice as powerful

Nope. The single-thread performance (aka the entire reason people were buying that CPU) is comparable to, or better than, any currently-released AMD CPU.

>it's a single CCX
the desktop versions?

I'd get it to save a x16 slot

>nearly 100 fps on Skyrim with iGPU
What a time to be alive.

STOP TAUNTING US WE'VE HAD A TOUGH ENOUGH WEEK ALREADY

Nearly 100fps from an iGP thats still using slow shared system DRAM.
I hope they really get their shit sorted this coming year. Having the iGP so choked is just wasting power. They really need to implement an HBM solution.

IT IT IT ITS ANOTHER SHOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Looks good. Why no R5 2600G APU tho??

Lenovo will likely release a Ryzen ThinkPad A series

>3.7Ghz G4620

Because the Vega 11 replaces the second CCX.

>"I like to learn about something before I talk" - Secretary of Defense Mattis
wtf fuck blumpf and fuck white people

so theres only one Ryzen laptop out there right now, when are these bich ass amd laptops gonna show up?

With the help of some good ol' Fake News, obviously

Probably wanted to release the lower end first. Either 2600 or 2600g will be released later in the following months.

I run already OW at 1080p with my GTX950m and i7 4700mq.
What's the point of this?

>one Ryzen laptop
At least two.
computeruniverse.net/list.asp?props=30258932_30261450_30258941_30261305|10001804&group=30000064&v=0&o=[POP], [SC], [VKB], [N1], [N2]

>acer
>Fagbook machines for 999$

>ANUS gaymur fat-ass laptop
>desktop CPU
don't forget to buy picreleated

>Fake News

You're smart. I know you're smart because you say a phrase the president of the USA and CNN says. Good on you.

>Dark Mode for RGB heathens

woah, hey guys?

If you don't want to see the light you're a heathen.
Pretty solid pun worked in there for a marketing slide. I chuckled when reading that.

If only memory prices weren't so fucked. They should make an APU with built in memory (not just the HBM for the GPU). You can bet that is what is driving up laptop prices too.

That’s a shame. I don’t need much in the way of graphics but would like a multi core cpu. I’d buy a 1600 with igpu immediately

>Direct Contact Heat pipes

INNOVATIVE

Prices have been below this anyway. R7 1700 has been ~£260-270 since summer.

The only thing I really want from reference stock coolers is to have actual Vapor Chamber...am I asking too much?

>local cuck feels challenged, spergs out

Standard desktop parts use both CCXs and disable however many they need for both for 2/4+2/4 a la the 1500x.

Assuming these parts will remove one of the CCXs to have room for the Vega CUs so they must be 4/8 on one single CCX.

>assuming
dude there are literally pictures of it on wikipedia or google or whatever.
jesus

I still don't understand the Threadripper 1900x when the Ryzen 7 1800x/1700x/1700 exists.

Also, if I was gonna Threadrip, go full 16 core or stick with 1920x?

For people that don't need cores but want I/O.

It has all the PCI-E lanes.
64 lanes, when all is accounted for, provides you tons of potential throughput for high speed storage, network cards, etc. Intel doesn't have a comparable part to it.

>WAS faster
did you get this weeks 68% speed reduction yet?

>i already own a product that fulfills my needs, why are they releasing more!!!!?????

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>We are still dual core

You liked to me Sup Forums

Ryzen was suppose to make 4 core the standard,and no longer slaves to our Jewish core 2 dduo

>RGB heathens
/ourcooler/

>not even Zen2 and already this great
The future looks bright. I can't wait for 7nm 8 core with Navi graphics on a laptop at low watts.

Never buying a dedicated graphics card again!

question is do I build ITX or go with DTR

What are the chances miners will fllood this market?

>30fps igpu gaming laptop
INTEL BTFO!!!!

what is DT and XFR?

so what gpu is comparable to the 2400g in terms of gaymen?

should i buy an am4 platform now with 3200mhz ram and an a8 9600 while i wait™ or just buy the ryzen 3 1200 but with 2400mhz ram because i'm on a budget (paired with a 1050ti)

1200 + 1060 3gig is the sweet spot to never upgrade again on 1080p60fps

Which has the same vega gpu so whichever you buy, the money goes to AMD.

>desktop
>extended frequency range (or whatever r was short for)

Brutual

>that price
HAHAHAHAHAH
*in hales*
HAHAHAHAHAH

Why the FUCK is it so expensive. It should be $700 and sell like hotcakes.

Oh yes. Gimme that 35w 4c/4t Apu goodness. I just want a low power chip to stick in my server that doesn't require a dedicated GPU God forbid I need to plug into a monitor for any reason. Good thing I didn't buy the R3-1200/GT710 just yet.

> rgb heathens

ok, that's funny.

Goyim can't into technology because they grow up as a lazy stupid gaymers whilst Jews grow up as mathematicians.

WE WUZ FASTR N SHEIIIIIIIITTTT

>>p-please support Mantle-based architectures so we can destroy an existing open-standard to support our multijew processors and artificially inflate our benchmarks
t. retard

The pre-vulkan/dx12 standards are outdated and crusty. You're literally suggesting a standard should never be replaced.

>950m
>4700mq

What Frankensteintop do you have? That's a massive time gap.

>How can Intel even recover from this?
Just one simple thing...

- Having their own CPU with VEGA graphics too.

Wraith Spire has vapor chamber in the heatsink - it's the taller round cooler that is given with R5 1600 and R7 1700 (R5 1500X too I think, not sure).

Isn't this some kind of custom chip for applel?