Please stop calling us moors, it enrages our ancient chosen people's blood

Please stop calling us moors, it enrages our ancient chosen people's blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebelión_de_las_Alpujarras#La_deportaci.C3.B3n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no visigoth blood...

I THOUGH SPAIN WAS GERMANIC

but it isnt ahahahahahahaha

The pink thing group everything that isn't moorish or jewish.

I am in Spain for the first time and literally everyone here looks like a Moor.

No, we are kikes not moors, please don't mix us up it's totally different.

Stop looking at the mirror

>What are Moroccan jews

Jews and Arabs
What's the difference?

so south Portugal is like 3% Iberian?
Good to know I guess

Jews are smart and handome, arabs are dumb and backwards. Just look at how """"""Palestinians"""""" behave in Israel, they just can't into civilization.

You do know that Arabs are infinitely closer to Jews than to Moors/Berbers and vice versa, right?
The closest non-Jew populations to Sephardic Jews are Palestinians and Lebanese.

>all these jews

But why does everyone in spain look like Arabs?
Syrians look whiter than you
>I should know

Syrians look whiter than Spainiards because Crusade rape

JEWS ARE FUCKING "ARABS" AND MOORS ARE BERBER NOT ARAB
WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK JEWS CAME FROM
THE FUCKING LEVANT
LEVANT
LEVANT
LOOK AT THEIR FUCKING GENETICS HAPLOGROUPS AND WHATEVER

No, we look like kikes, learn the difference. I for one look like this fine brother in blood from that Northern Exposure show.

Berbers and arabs look the same.
Both are brown and Caucasian.

>Berbers and arabs look the same.

And slavs and germanics look the same
Both are white and caucasian

>Syrians look whiter
take a trip to the local rapefugee camp

Exactly.
Most of the time.
At least western slavs.
Slavs are pretty diverse.

Most refugees aren't Syrians. They're mostly aficans, afghans or from irak. Whenever they interview a syrian their eyes are more blue or greener than most south europeans.

gib euro visa

gib shekels

why, it's you that owe me reparations, not the other way around

can't wait to visit Israel to make connectings with my roots

>a study made in spain
alright then

You owe us reparations for being jews

please don't fight, we jews are supposed to be supportive to each others

Yeah, yeah, we know, you are germanic, now fuck off.

moortugal

This. You fucking jews made me a jew, now repare me.

I mean,how can I take that map seriously when it shows Andalucia with almost 0% of north african ancestry?

This

>Galicia, the only area in the peninsula never touched by us, is 20% Moor

Yeah lol no

The north/south divide is a meme, it's more like west/east thing, and Portugal happens to be located in the far east.

if you're a jew then why are you in debt?

>Portugal stats really badly shopped
I'm disappointed

T-the jews made it.

also original pic for those who are interested

are asturians the biggest bullshitters of all time?

>i s-swear there were like a bazillion of them, we killed them all

The unemployed ones have Iberian and/or moor blood, pretty shit tier.

Galicia is 20% moor because it's an ancient emigration from northern Africa, also it was touched, even most of Asturias was.

When celts invaded Iberia they had a harder time raping northern Spain due the presence of walled villages on hills. Just by walking around rural Galicia you can see tons of moor looking people.

What did Jews contributed to the world? Banks kek The biggest legal ponzi scheme in the history of mankind.

Meanwhile arabs: Agriculture, written language, astronomy, algebra, fiction literature, sailing.

Are least here in Spain we deported several of the moors to relatively untouched areas so they were scattered marginalized amongst the locals and could not plot shit. Also i'm sure that those converted moors who stayed in their "traditional" areas were easier to find once we decided to deport them directly out of Spain, since they had less pressure to integrate.

Yeah, because your fantasy book is not filled with that kind of bullshit as well.

Spanish posters are so fucking pathethic,you can clearly see the blue outline...
nice photoshop.you guys kinda prove how fucking retarded you are...

To be honest Jews contributed quite a lot to science too, but that was mostly under Caliphate rule

see

VERY accurate barbosa
i-it's all real paco

Dude editing portugal in maps is hardly a spanish meme. You hate us, it's ok, but justify it with Olivenza or whatever not memes.

It's well recorded where moriscos where moved and Galicia wasn't included. By that time it had a high population and sending few moors wouldn't have changed the genetic pool. Otherwise Spain should have been 100% berber.

Whatever you say al-Qurtubi

Where it was then? Serious question.

But yeah thousands of years of atlantic contact with north africa probably make more sense.

Pleaes stop that's really insensitive to our Jewish ancestors. You don't call a Japanese poster "chinese"

I don't understand what you mean...Olivenza is really not fucking important and we don't care honestly.Gibraltar on the other hand is something spaniards are fucking butthurt about for some reason.
I was just trying to point out that the map was photoshopped,that's all...
>atlantic contact
I'm pretty sure they didn't dare to wander around the atlantic with their fucking skin boats...
the mediterranean coasts had like 99% of the raidings.
Only iceland got fucking raided because they didn't have fortifications on the coasts

Jesus,so the inquisition did nothing to ammend the jewish ancestry thing?
Btw when did the jews came and how the fuck did they replace the visigoth/suebi,celtiberian and roman previous genetic ancestries?

You can check the Wikipedia article.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebelión_de_las_Alpujarras#La_deportaci.C3.B3n

>I don't understand what you mean
We didn't invent the map edits thing.

>how the fuck did they replace the visigoth/suebi,celtiberian and roman previous genetic ancestries
They didn't replace them, they're all grouped in the pink part.

why are Portuguese posters so fucking butthurt at everything at the moment? Generally they take the bantz like professionals, but the past few days was full of retardation under that flag.

almost half of the muslims of spain were pure semitic arabs and not north african berbers. i am sure a decent chunk of that pink should be arab - especially in places like andalusia, castille, and valencia area.

>raidings

There was people in north africa before barbary piracy user.

The Jews were there since antiquity, coming with Greeks, Carthaginians, and Romans. They kept mostly to the urbanised south and east of Iberia, though. I often find these claims of widespread Jewish ancestry suspect, personally. They simply don't accurately correspond with what we know about their history in Iberia. I can only guess that certain haplotypes are being misidentified as Jewish.

EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?EH?

Thanks famalam.

Nigger I'm fucking proud of my moorish heritage, stop being such a fucking cuck and embrace it

Being iberic is the best
>pleasant caramel skin
>full lips
>coffe eyes
>long thick eyelashes
>sliky wavy hair
>smoothly sculpted body
>mandingo cock

Toledo was famous for being full of jews and it's in the fucking center.

The jews were always in mesopotamia,they left with the insurgency of islam

What? No, what the fuck, do you know literally nothing?

In antiquity (you know, the period we were talking about...) Toletum was a backwater before the Visigoths. The Jews kept clung to the coasts of the Levante. Which makes sense. Why the fuck would they travel to a places like Olissipo or Bracara Augusta?

He's been showing for several posts now that he's retarded, stop taking the bait

I'm not a cuck, but I wouldn¡t claim to be something I am not. My ancestors were slaves in egypt, not camel fuckers. And
>pleasant caramel skin
>full lips
>coffe eyes
sounds more like a mulattoe.

>Neither army strengths nor casualties are known with certainty. Asturian accounts stated that only 10 men survived with Pelagius.

lol

Why wouldn't they? Weren't there jews even in Britain? The atlantic routes cross Gibraltar and need to stop in eastern iberian ports.

Not to mention that it's irrelevant when the jews arrived there as long as they stayed.

>oh dude you won't believe what happened, me and big man pelayo and a few of his bros killed like a million muslims man. yeah yeah, we should definitely make a statue i think

Well, gotta stay true to your roots, good on you for that, but moorish blood is by no means a bad thing

jews created stonehenge to bh

Guys,what's the point of this thread?

>Why wouldn't they?
Because these were rural areas where Jews wouldn't be able to ply their usual trades as accountants, curia advisors, and intellectuals. Please explain to my why the fuck shepherds in Lusitania or fishermen in Gallaecia would have any use for such people? How would Jews even survive in such an environment?

>Not to mention that it's irrelevant when the jews arrived there as long as they stayed.
Except it's not irrelevant because I was responding to a question asked here >when did the jews come
>the jews came in antiquity
>random asshole jumps in and says when they came is irrelevant

Honestly, Sup Forums is such fucking garbage I don't know why the fuck I bother.

I want to clear our name of those false allegations of us having moorish blood when we are, in fact, pure jews.

what can you tell me about the jews in montreal my leafy friend

This.
But retards on imageboards don't know shit about genetics.

I can't tell you anything, never been. I know a little about the Jews in Toronto, though.

I'm pretty sure Iberia is like one of the last places a Jew would migrate to.
Rome,Greece,France and the balkans must have a much bigger jewish ancestry because the biggest core of jews were in mesopotamia and egypt

Didn't the inquisition burn all the Jewish people in Spain?

At least that's what my grandpa told me

>a few portuguese people shitposting on Sup Forums. "you hate us".

That's false user. I don't hate spanish people, nor do i met that many people that hates spanish. I have spanish blood in my family, and i'm sure lots of portuguese that live near the border can say the same.
But you know stories? Because in Lisboa and Porto i.e. two cities always filled with spanish tourists and i never saw anyone getting abused.

isn't toronto just a shit version of nyc though to bh

>be me,geneticist
>trace a guys blood
>Hum,1% of this guys's blood is jewish,and 99% is iberian,interesting.
>Fuck it,this guy is jewish.

Seriously,isn't it amazing how the inquisition was all talk?
The jews were guys with balls of steel because being faced with the dilemma of being persecuted or migrating to france and italy they decide to stay,yeah...
Where was the inquisition in italy?I wonder how italy managed to the the culture superpower that kickstarted the age of enlightenment.

Yeah or Chicago. I hate it, personally, but I have to spend 40 hours a week there.

I garantee this is not true. I actually had a study from portuguese universities and other european universities about this.

seeand even the map the belgian posted is retarded

You will never sucessfully trace the genetic background of iberians if you don't make a test on atleast 100000 individuals around iberia.
The margin of error is too high(30%~,maybe more) that it's fucking pointless...
How many individuals participated in that test?

im not an antisemite, but looking at this map actually makes me appreciate hitler a bit

>six million

You can't count on a graphic so simple and untrue as this. First because you need to know when the separation of genes become relevant (go se France full of north african blood f.e.), then you have to understand the migration of pre-indo-european people that come from mesopotania, then understand when some genetic traces started to separate and become the indo-european ones...
Portuguese people (and probably spanish people) are the most antique in europe so it's normal to have genes from those antique people. They are actually the forefathers of most european people like the irish and even some germanic people. A graph like this can't be taken serious.

Your grandpa is retarded.

The oldest europeans were the cro-magnons and you find their blood in a higher amount in northern Europe.

The oldest people that setlle and stayed in europe are in iberian peninsula specially in Portugal and Galicia I think. They were pre-indo-europeans. And the separation of those genes have to be taken carefully, actually is kind of new the discovery.

Meme map

Nah I'm pretty sure the average IQ in your country must have halved about the time he left it

The oldest cro-magnon remains aren't in Iberia and even if they were it doesn't matter because that doesn't affect to the modern population due posterior migrations and invasions.

>The earliest known remains of Cro-Magnon-like humans are radiocarbon dated to 43-45,000 years before present that have been discovered in Italy[3] and Britain,[4] with the remains found of those that reached the European Russian Arctic 40,000 years ago.[5][6]

Good to know that a retard like that died out. Filthy lier.

Wrong again, still kicking and strong as hell too

So I'm guessing he took all the good genetics as well

>how can the modern Spaniard even compete?

Your grandpa is a retard just like his chicANO offspring. The Inquisition didn't burn jews. Basically because they didn't have jurisdiction over them.