What does Sup Forums think about Polish girls?

What does Sup Forums think about Polish girls?

why don't they have hussar wings on their wheelchairs?

Oh, gosh, that cold girl on the right...muhh dick

Left is qt but right is horsey.

Never met one. Does they always come with wheelchairs?

They come in wheelchairs and leave with German cars.

Well they can't run away

Good taste rullestols user.

Inferior to East Asian

Cassic. Sneaky bastards.

Norway once again showing his weird fetish.
>cripple girls, seriously?

qt wheelchair girls,
Nice.

Fucking hell don't do that to me user.
Cripples are my fetish and these girls are just so damn cute.

Not even especially into cripples, but I would 100% date her.

I've fucked about 10 so far.

Who do you think is the most attractive French female wheelchair user?

This is Emmanuelle Mörch, who will represent France at the Paralympics in Rio.

Well, you can only date her 60%.

Dunno I do not follow the paralympics because they're an awkward, shameful and cynic display of pitynes.
I guess the girl you posted is cute yeah
Then imagine how hard I am then.
Man I missed my ex. She was paraplegic and was great fun. Too bad she was a looney.

>it's a retard thread

It's you from Sup Forums

Did you push her wheelchair when ever you two went out? Or did she roll herself around?

Tell me more about your ex.
Yes, I'm the one who posts chess threads.

>They come in wheelchairs and leave with German cars.

Be careful, I heard they steal bicycles.

It depends. Before going out I didn't want to push her by principle but after I started doing it to tease her or when we were walking a lot since I'm a fairly active person and I'd drag her around much more than she was used to.
Not much to say. Got to know her in a shop I was training in and since I'm absurdly talkative and I thought she wasn't bored I asked if she wanted to meet up out once in a while since she was pretty smart.
She was pretty happy because I learned that she grew up in a institutionalized environment, going to cripple school, attending cripple events and meeting with cripples because of her parents and she wanted to expand her horizon but didn't know how to do it.
She was a bit of a brat because of that environment so I often teased her about it. We had some pretty big arguments but it always resolved in sex so I can't complain
Eventually I got back to my hometown once my training ended and I didn't want to go long distance. So I don't know what is it to actually live with a cripple, with the emotional and physical/practical burden.

What was the cause of her disability? Also, what was the sex like?

I never actually asked. We spoke about that disability in itself but not really the cause. She didn't seem that awkward about that but the subject never was brought in.
Sex was okay. She was fairly weak so I did most of the work and she enjoyed nipple play a lot. Like a lot lot. It seems she wasn't that sensitive down there so I guess there is that. She liked massages but I had worse experience desu.