Why I hate all and everything

Why I hate all and everything.

I'm old. I've seen it all go to shit. In the past I loved Technology and went to get a related Job. I thought, it's great and a blessing for humanity. Today however, the reality is different.

It all went wrong. I tried to fight this madness but in the process I lost everything. The wall that blocked my way was made of "people". It was impossible to use fakts, reason and logic on them. Today I know, they aren't people. I do not know what kind of sad existance they are but even though they look like people, they simply aren't. I want them gone. The world is better off without them.

Post in this thread if you're one of the few humans left on this planet and fed up about those things looking like people destroying this world and making your life miserable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvKjJOx3ISs
hooktube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fakts
>existance
>Technology
>Job
D-, see me after class

buy a gun

...seems like Sup Forums doesn't have people left.... fucking bodysnatchers!

Because your power of persuassion is shit.

>D-
The state of burger edyucayshon.

Stupid boomer

You cannot persuate things that do not think.

those are fuckin fighting words excuse me

I'm with you, don't know what to do myself

helo i want to become a programmer too can you help me please?? please respond

pls explain

Hnng.

Shoot yourself with a gun

Is this a "some of you guys are alright" thread?

No, it's the end of the world as you know it.

Alright, here is something for you. Can you count seconds by saying one Missisippi, two Missisippi, three Missisippi...? You can't, right. Wonder why? You might just be one of those few actual people left. Welcome to the rabbit hole, Alice.

Stop putting humanity on a pedestal. There is nothing wrong with technology in general, the only time it gets problems it's because of the human aspect. Technology goes to shit when it has to cater to a wide userbase, lots of people. The more "user friendly" a technology gets, the more it degenerates.

Notice that this goes the same for any kind of ideology. Any ideology sounds great in theory, but there will never be any ideology that works in practice, because it's the human that is the problem, not the ideology.

Leave humanity behind. Start advocating for Transhumanism and Posthumanism. Humanity in general is a mistake, there will be always problems as long you cling to the ape filth "human" dna. The only good use humans ever had is to be a biological bootloader for artificial intelligence.

Nope. Time up motherfucker. We know. Humanity will prevail.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvKjJOx3ISs

>hates people
>literally all the misery in his life is because of other people
>"m-muh humans dindu nuffin"
>"h-humanity will prevail"
You're going to be deprecated. Have fun with the other meatbags.

>fakts

They are most definitely human (though i use that term loosely). They are as the greeks would call them, Idiots. Worthless, subhuman, trash.
They contribute nothing, consume everything, and are completely fine with being sheep. They are content with being slaves to an autocratic dictatorship, they jsut dont care.

You may have run into them, saying something along the lines of "i have nothing to hide" or "im white so i have no right to speak" or some other retarded shit.

Here on Sup Forums we call those normies. Absolutely worthless unintelligent cattle ripe for the culling.

Anyone else notice how trans-humanists have the same speech and goals as communists.
>its inevitable
>its for the betterment of mankind and the common folk
>it will be our key to utopia
>any other way is useless
Even more instersting is that much of progressivist philosophy originates from trans-humanist influences. Such as the idea of gender fluidity. After all, in the future there is no such thing as gender since we are all equal robots.

really makes you think...

>Anyone else notice...
Yes, I did.

Once you understand this concept you should begin to let go and no longer care about them. They don't deserve to live better as they are too stupid to improve themselves and/or their situations. You shouldn't even concern yourself with them because they view us as outgroupers; we will never be accepted by them because we don't conform to their one-dimensional worldview. We have each other and we have ourselves.

I know what you mean user.
Normies, sheeple, P-zombies, simulants, NPCs.
They've managed to infiltrate HR departments from around the world, and have let more of their kind inside the workforce.
It's easy to tell them apart: Look for the ones who can spend 8 hours on Excel and not complain of boredom.

Oops, try this pic instead.

I'm retarded and deleted my post but basically I said Unabomber did nothing wrong and to read his manifesto if you have not already. Total erasure of our current technological system is nigh impossible to pull off but is may be worth it for the ultimate good of humanity. In the meantime I will enjoy my illegal files, chill anonymously on Sup Forums and code to teach these infernal machines to do my bidding.

Any utopian philosophy will resemble communism because communism itself is utopian. The major flaw of communism however is that it relies on the human to be just and fair. Any ideology that relies on that is doomed to failure. Humanism itself relies on the just-world fallacy.

Of course lefties and Transhumanists share some mannerisms because the Transhumanist movement has been heavily infiltrated by leftists. It's quite a shame that the modern right wing in its luddite stubbornness refuses to have anything to do with futurism, by doing that they are setting themselves up for failure. Maybe it's because the right wing has been infiltrated by primitivists.

Hitler most likely would support Transhumanism if it would be around his time. After all, eugenics part of Transhumanism.

its frustrating because no matter what i still have to conform to their 1 dimensional comprehension of reality or they will scree at me and try to eliminate me. Its a matter of survival, rhetoric and other skills of manipulation.

Their existence really is sad though, because we are all born normies, what makes us different here however is that we have genuine passions and interests, and do things for the sake of those interests. We don't do what everyone else does, we do what we want to do. I have hope that near any normie can stop being a sheep if only they woke up and started fighting against the flow instead of letting it take them to the abbys.

>Technology is a powerful tool but like all other power at our disposal it has corrupted us and our societies
"societies" were already corrupted from the start, technology has no part in this. Humanity has the same flaws it had 10 000 years ago, society has the same problems as it had in ancient Rome. The "corruption" you refer to is simply the human condition. Disgusting animal-like behavior is simply part of our ape-like DNA.

The only way to fix "degeneracy" is to enter a post-human era, create a new, better species through the use of technology.

>implying that normalfags are only a recent thing because muh evull technology corrupted muh inncent humans
Being a normie is the default state of human kind, it is as human as you can get. Tribalism, social status seeking, conformity were the bread and butter of humanity through its whole history.

Rationality and science is only a recent invention which allows you to utilize technology to write these inane rants romanticizing the past societies as if they were any different than today.

>They are as the greeks would call them, Idiots. Worthless, subhuman, trash.
You are refering to greek philosophers which were outliers of society. Greeks were as normalfag as any human ever was, probably even more animal-like than the modern normalfag.

>Prepare yourself, i'm going to tear trans-humanism a new anus.
Another problem with transhumanism is that it assumes that by sticking aluminum to our eyes we will somehow become better. It just assumes that overnight humanity will suceed itself and become this grand utopian group of intelligent post-human robots that are a gorillion times better than humans ever were. Its so retarded i just don't know where to begin. Here, surgically attach an IPhone to your arm and thats about how much transhumanist cybernetics will improve humanity. Furthermore, like communist transwhumanism can only work in a post-scarcity environment (which our reality is not). Like communism it simplifies humans to these linear and comfy automatons that work to their own betterment, this oversimplistic assumption lends to most of the problems of the philosophy, as it gives unrealistic expectations to the ever unpridictable human.
1/2

2/2
Lastly, transhumanism, unless heavily regulated by government (which doesnt work) would most certainly lead to a technocratic oligarchy, as only the wealthy would be able to afford it at the start, thus creating a seperation between 2 humanities: the wealthy elite, and the plebian flesh-bags. Furthermore, in more extreme cases slavery might be reinsituted as those in control could create inferior humans until they create something that barely qualifies as a human. And lets consider uploading consciousness:problem numero uno is the idea of uploading consciousness itself. WTF kind of horseshit is this? You would have to be incredibly arrogant to assume we would be able to understand the conscious, the presumption of the entire idea is that consciousness is epiphenomenal. Assuming that's the case then my computer should already be aware. However, if that is not the case then what would actually happen (and what it computationally feesible) is that we manage to make a clone of your personality and memories which is independent of you. Great, we created a clone of you but we did not upload "you". With a bit of smoke and mirrors i could end your life and no one would ever know since """you""" would still be there.

tl;dr - transhumanism is a meme and i don't buy it.

I know that they have always existed. But so has the outlier. I just admire the outlier a ton more than i do the normalfag.

Normalfags don't make good friends, because their logical facilities are fucking shit. I can rarely have a meaningful conversation with them. Furthermore they are such shallow husks of human beings and so uninteresting that i rarely notice them anyways. They just float through life from birth to death, live a comfy life, and accomplish little. It hurts to watch them do that when they could be much greater.

>transhumanism is that it assumes that by sticking aluminum to our eyes we will somehow become better
Nice strawman, cybernetic enhancements don't work like that.
>Here, surgically attach an IPhone to your arm and thats about how much transhumanist cybernetics will improve humanity
Strawman.
like communist transwhumanism can only work in a post-scarcity environment
Transhumanist technology depends on science, not if ther is a utopian post-scarcity environment. Stop trying to lump it together with communism.
>Like communism it simplifies humans to these linear and comfy automatons that work to their own betterment
It doesn't.
>would most certainly lead to a technocratic oligarchy
Yeah just like the creation of the personal computer and the internet, huh?

The rest of your rant is some bullshit about mind uploading and cloning that stems from misunderstanding technology.

But I agree with you, I don't buy transhumanism either. Posthumanism is better. All the problems society faces is because of the human animalistic DNA. The only solution for our problems is to create a better species.

fucking transhumanist bodysnatcher

Nigger please I never once implied that technology is what has brought humanity down. I know full well that life has never truly changed. As a matter of fact, a few years ago I had an existential crisis and came to the conclusion that human time is relatively minuscule and that we're still entrenched in the same problems we've always had. But you cannot deny that the Industrial Revolution and its effects on us as a species have created a new, largely disastrous, set of problems for mankind. My belief is that we should embrace technology for its benefits but not let it consume us. Unfortunately my way of thinking is the minority and we're watching everyone become obsessed with and controlled by the machines we've created.

I really can't stress this enough: if you have not read the Unabomber's manifesto you need to. He enumerates his contentions and expounds in good detail every negative effect that technology has on us. Sadly, we are inbetween the purity of primitivism and the advancement of transhumanism. I honestly don't know how we will proceed.

>They just float through life
Doesn't everyone do that?
>They could be much greater
They really can't.

Normalfags are not to be acknowledged. They are born into this world to do nothing but drift from point A to point B. People like us are for something greater than that: will you gain control and fulfill your calling or will you let your disdain for the idiots consume you until you yourself have become a husk?

>Unabomber's manifesto
Ted makes the following mistake: He is putting humanity on a pedestal. The idea that for some reason humanity is "sacred" and needs to be "rescued".

>purity of primitivism
Primitivism was and never will be pure. Human history prior to civilisation was in the dark ages, the most viscous, vile and disgusting time of our existence. If you romanticize so much monkeys with spears then why don't you join some african tribe?

hi ted! did you really get internet access in jail?

but posthumanism is transhumanism, just named differently.

Also it seems you bought into the meme anyways so i won't really try to persuade you since you can't be persuaded.

>muh science, not post-scarcity
nice try pseudo-intellectual. We all know resources are needed.

>muh internet free
Why do you think IP's and social media is selling user information. Free is unsustainable. Furthermore OS's have descended into proprietary bullshit and already tycoons and their fucking bullshit is showing (see Apple and all their retardation. See microsoft and all of ther retardation). Furthermore the only thing keeping tech giants alive is brand loyalty, and its fucking cancer.

>hurr cybernetics don't work like durrt
yes they do. They are mechanical replacements that, in fact, are the same shit as what we are born with, but its made of aluminium. Also don't fall for that gay "cybernetics means superpowers" bullshit. As someone who deals in mechatronics and advanced statistical learning i can say for certain that much of this cybernetic stuff is a fucking meme.

>transhumanism depends on science
it really doesn't. It depends on engineering, furthermore you would still have to worry about tycoon and capital. Remember that the wealthier (they) become, the poorer you become.

>it doesn't
It really does. Have you read their literature?

>Doesn't everyone do that?
no. If you live for something meaningful and work to improve yourself constantly you improve your quality of life and end up leaving some kidn of legacy.
What legacy does bob have? none.
What legacy does Alexander have? A great one.

>They really can't.
they could be if they actually cared to try.

>monkeys with sticks
apparently you're a fedora too!
(typical, since every post you've made so far is pure cancer)

How does calling tribes for what they are make somebody a fedora tipper?

Instead of complaining you should use your time to get in power and make it legal to remove these people from their position.

>nice try pseudo-intellectual. We all know resources are needed.
I never denied that resources are needed for advanced technology, I'm just saying you don't need a fucking post-scarcity society to achieve it.

>Why do you think IP's and social media is selling user information
Just don't use shitty web services.
>Furthermore OS's have descended into proprietary bullshit and already tycoons and their fucking bullshit is showing
Just stop using shitty proprietary OS's.

>yes they do. They are mechanical replacements that, in fact, are the same shit as what we are born with, but its made of aluminium
If you're talking about current limb prosthetics then sure, but holy fuck you're trying to trivialize it and oversimplify it. Yes current technology isn't the most impressive but that doesn't mean it will be forever like that. Again, you're just strawmanning.

>it really doesn't. It depends on engineering
Engineering is the practical application of science, my point still stands. You don't have to create a post-scarcity society to pursue Transhumanism.

>It really does. Have you read their literature?
I did. The enhancement of the human condition will result in more time for people for self-actualization. If that's being a 'linear comfy automaton' for you then I guess so. If that's something horrible for you then I wonder what's your idea how people "should" spend their time. Maybe you should stop reading shitty dystopian sci-fi novels.

Ted Kaczynski is a fucking boomer retard, if he had his way I would never be able to shitpost here.

And all of our lives would be better for that fact.

Speak for yourself luddite.

This thread anons.

You know when people spew humanism or philosophy meme ideas just to try and justify the point of existence? I do

I see this kind of shiggy all the time on the net. Big pseudo important ideas expressed by intelligent people which achieve next to nothing.

Be a bit more practical. Translate the bigger ideas and tropes into something actually useful in day to day life for you and people you can help

Honestly you see the same thing in politics 9.5 times out of 10. It's corrosive. Even in the UK people assume that being conservative or liberal actually means something, that 'left' or 'right' means something . I believe it's much worse in EU and USA.

What does it mean? You'll find people in your "belief circle" you totally disagree with and people in (such tribalism...) the other team you wish were immediate family.

Generalisations and ideologies are lazy and counterproductive. Move on. Be the better person.

Humanism, philosophy and politics are indeed outdated memes. The increasing need for technological advancement should be the most important and most discussed issue.

Unfortunately people are only human and irrelevant drama is what sells the most. And this observation is not new or revolutionary either because it was the case for our species since the beginning. It is in our nature, there is no room for improvement without discarding humanity and becoming something better.

Thanks user I went out on a limb there honestly. If you refute tribalism and assumptive culture in all its forms you will go far in life.
Without discarding humanity? Like becoming a lizard lol? Humanity is and has been for a long time capable of so much more.

Communication collaboration and understanding are key. I recommend all anons try Mastodon for example, it's a great technological collaboration platform and though I've been on it less than a month it's a superb corner of the internet.

Treat strangers as friends until you find a reason not too. The idea that you only sell Bad news or ideas is real. We are predisposed to be interested in the worst or most problematic of news, society and information. We need to move past generalisation s and club culture (generalised self identification) and become whole people standing instruction bed of informed constructive belief.

This is not a bleeding book but I hope you all see what I mean. Mastodon is the best community collaboration platform I've found and that makes it important I feel.

>really makes you think...
Really think about doing the gene pool a favour and mcfucking kill yourself.

>Yes current technology isn't the most impressive but that doesn't mean it will be forever like that.
certainly won't be as impressive as people keep saying it will be. That's what i hate about peole saying how the future will be, either they're too pessimistic or too optomistic about it, and then it just devolves into fan-fic levels of retarded postulation.
For example, what people in the 80's thought the 2000's would look like. I give no shits about could be's only what is. If we are to postulate the future it should be based on knowledg eof the past and present, and we should fuggetabout superpowers or any of that bullshit.
My point still stands,we shuldn't approach the future recklessly, and we should always consider both sides of a scenario. For example, genetically engineering humans would reduce diseas, which would be pretty fucking rad. However, that might lead to designer babies, which isn't as desirable since if you mix that in with capitalism it becomes a nightmare. Try and use government reulations? orwellian nightmare instead. There's lots of ways this can go wrong, don't pretend there isn't.

>Just don't use shitty web services.
impossible
>Just stop using shitty proprietary OS's.
i did
The problem here is that nobody else is stopping.

>The enhancement of the human condition will result in more time for people for self-actualization.
and everyone being equal in wealth with machines doing all the work will allow for more self-actuali...
Fuck, that's what Karl Marx said!

Also, without motivators very, very few people will actually care about being productive with their lives. Pic related would not have been built had Michelangelo not needed the money.

>that graph
what unit is intelligence measured in?

So I don't have a citation properly but I do believe some of you are underestimating the power of this technology. There is a famous ex CEO, I believe Lockheed Martin or similar, there's a quote of his that most all technological innovations you can imagine, at least in terms of space travel airplanes etc, though I believe he includes basically any technology, have already been researched and perfected by the US of A. They are just locked up in black projects or not released for other good reasons. I have no reason to doubt this person. It's not the most wholesome example but it's common knowledge after WW2 the best German block scientists were provided.immunity in the US to continue working on important technology.

I'm sorry I don't have the quote nor the person's name

Couple of things - Tesla's science. Reportedly groundbreaking and probably covered up by gov states for years.

Roswell incident - cow human hybrids point to someone like the USSR rather than aliens trying to sow confusion and scare tactics to their main "foe"

That was a literal flying saucer though if even Russia could do that in like the 59s imagine the trchniy prowess of nation state in 2018

We're ok.

Congratulations folks, we've sunk to conspiracy theories!

toasting in ebin bred
welcome to hell user, those "people" who aren't really "people" are called demons.
P.S try not to forget; you're here forever friend.

LOL

You know, maybe, but as someone who has suffered from Schizophrenia for 22+ years I can tell you that certain phenomenon, like voices piped in to the nerves of your brain or externally by somehow manipulating the air nearby are REAL and focussed and this has been going on since the mid 60s. I've had chairs being moved back and forth, I've had literal conversations in my head with people somewhere else, I've had loud deceleration s of war in my local gearing space. To me this is strong proof of tech way past the general understanding being used not just now but since the late 80s

I'm cool now though :+)

Declarations (was a good joke though lol) and gearing = hearing..

hooktube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

Carpe diem. I quit playing the retarded game of life years ago. Meet people who actually care, and use your time wisely.