The amount of hatred towards intel is insane here. Oy! The security flaws wont affect too many users...

The amount of hatred towards intel is insane here. Oy! The security flaws wont affect too many users, as long as they keep their browsers up to date. Gaming performance isn't affect and even if it is (like 1%גוי), it still out performs AMD. Props to Brian (in pic) keeping his cool and mitigating the situation well.

Other urls found in this thread:

itwire.com/security/81338-handling-of-cpu-bug-disclosure-incredibly-bad-openbsd-s-de-raadt.html
freedom-to-tinker.com/2017/12/27/no-boundaries-for-user-identities-web-trackers-exp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself pajeet

>keeping his cool
he doesn't have to try really hard tbhwyfam

It's just AYYMD cucks with shitty Rypoo CPUs shitposting, no one is buying their Rypoo garbage so just ignore the losers at life

CIA Nigger glow in the dark.

Intel still crushes AMD even after the patch

לא משנה מה אתה הממזר המסכן.

SEE! I don't have to enlarge that photo to see how much of a difference there is! There is at least like 60fps in more performance.

|
|>
|

>(like 1%גוי)
wut

>insane
You're right, there is not nearly enough of it. People like you don't seem to realize how serious Meltdown is.

>Props to Brian (in pic) keeping his cool and selling his stock before the news broke.
ftfy

>Intel has stated that its latest line of security updates will make its chips 'immune' to both Meltdown and Spectre.

kike runes

>(((They)))

>2 - 4
keked

Theyre doing Nvidia Chartworks™ now?

thats 2 fps retard

Theo says Intel "fucking sucks" and Intel fan are "cocksucker cucklords”

itwire.com/security/81338-handling-of-cpu-bug-disclosure-incredibly-bad-openbsd-s-de-raadt.html

Nothing is wrong with intel CPUs. You will barely feel the effect. There's no need for moral outrage. Go to sleep goy. Everything is under control.

Updated to the secure Linux kernel and I seriously notice the slowdowns when unpacking large .zips...

>Data centers and servers are fucked
>Compiling time increased by 525%
>Gaymes not affected
So. Intel CPUs are a gayming tier CPUs then. Just like windows OS.
A reminder, that Sup Forums is not welcome here. Leave.

Well I really wonder when they will release this magical "Spectre fix" since my kernel is completely up to date and I also have the latest microcode but I can still perform the attack perfectly on my machine.

Really? Lol. Maybe take time to fully fix. Have u tried on windows

Performance along desktop may not suffer much (though IO certainly does) my main problem with this is Intel deliberately not fixing it for decade to maintain false performance IPC 'lead'

Ryzen is comfy too.

Intel literally can't fix Spectre 1 and 2. That's the reason I'm complaining. Browsers have some form of mitigation now but I don't need a browser to perform the attack on my pc, neither will a good exploit. The situation is not going to be different on Windows (except for having to make a registry edit to even apply the KAISER patch).

The performance on my end is suffering too since unlike Sup Forumsermin here I'm doing actual work and some of my workloads do hammer I/O a lot or have other ways of generating lots of syscalls. The last days I even hear my fans spinning up at random because some background tasks that didn't really use much processing power first started utilizing maybe 80% now.

The only reason I'm still using my Intel is because I'm waiting for Ryzen+ since it won't be that long of a wait anymore.

program a better fix then. thats why you are paid insane amounts of money. it faggots really need to get a 50% pay cut because they arent doing anything worth over $100k.

>Intel literally can't fix Spectre 1 and 2.
They can, and they are actively fixing v2 (retpolines for pre-Skylake, and some *really* nasty stuff for SKL).

And how about Spectre 1? I'm really annoyed by having an insecure cpu which undermines the actual security my os provides.
For now I'm just gonna continue making these bad memes by running spectre until Intel fixes is or I move to Ryzen+.

OP is right. My Windows 10 is currently up to date as are my vendor updates. My games are running fine and I haven't seen a performance hit when watching streaming video.

Sup Forums and AYYYMD fags always blow shit out of proportion. Sup Forums is the literal definition of FUD. So you can all suck my cock. Gaming is the only thing that matters in life.

OP trolling aside the sheer number of AMD shills here have skyrocketed quite exponentially.

>MUH MELTDOWN! INTEL BTFO! REEEE!

KYS! Nobody gives a shit because most normal people will get patched and not notice a difference you FUD fucker.

>Props to Brian (in pic) keeping his cool
Like "dumping all of your stock except the bare minimum to remain CEO" levels of cool.

Retpolines isn't Intel fixing v2, it's Google creating a software mitigation that needs to be applied to whatever is running on the still-broken processor.

INTLEL IS FINISHED

muh IPC: dead
muh server computing: dead
muh mobile market: dead

Ironic.

it is really a fix or just band-aids?

8600k , everything was great. Now after BIOS update my.image editing is horrendously effected and I'm getting stutter in AC origins . Gtx 1080 ... fuck intel they are losing customers fast

*breaths in
>OYY VEYYY! GOYYIMM! BUY SHINTEL!

Please, tell me this is fake.

BIOS update

Intel wants to be a monopoly and overcharge for fucking i3s and celerons. It deserves the hate it gets.

>no proof
Nice try AMDrone

Here's your phonefag proof. Break your neck reading it
Here is before

After

Sucks really there goes my performance

One day I could edit the realbench image test in 39 seconds now 64

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

google translate isn't as reliable as you may think it is
אמא שלך זונה

No one is going to look at your low-effort images, faggot.

>no professional will ever trust Intel again so they desperately shill to the only people who're dumb enough to fall for it: private users

Fuckfuck intel

88% of users who are dissatisfied with a product never buy from the same company again

>lost 5 points after the update
I'm going to kill Intel.

Wait for your bios,,, 100 point drop

PLS DELET

I honestly wish I was joking. 8600k here Shia grade

People are just mad that they have been using a shitty processor for years and years. Now they smell blood in the water.

If the same thing happened with AMD, no one would even blink an eye. Since if you find shit in the toilet, it is not a big surprise.

Intel shills should remember these moments and shitpost en masse once AMD fucks up

It was hilarious seeing Nvidia fanboys demolish AMD shills after Vega's release

It's hardware problem. Flaw in their CPU design. You illiterate cunt

>and mitigating the situation well
The only thing he mitigated well was his stock shares.

Assuming he doesn't get fucked for insider trading.

Kosher nigga was smart enough to set them trades months earlier, tho.
Doesn't change the fact that the company kept silent just long enough for him to sell before the price drop.

most JUST company of 2017, make that 2018 too.

>(like 1%גוי)
>גוי
really gets the noggin' joggin'

oy

>גוי

lmao where is this from?

GO INTEL!!!

Lmao

this is really fucking funny, what kind of bullshit site is this from?

Reddit is the only site where 95% of 'gaymurs' use intel and put intel in their usernames.

Since Sup Forums mods don't ban them anymore, they all shill their Reddit gaymur rigs and Intel and Windows 10 here to justify theor purchase like the effeminate little girls they are.

>keeping his cool
selling intel stock for 6 gorilions? I wonder if he will get jail time.

>Look goyim 178.4 vs 178.3 YUGE 0.1 points of difference

144 vs 142 That's a YUGE 2 points of difference Goyim
178.4 vs 178.3 YUGE 0.1 points of difference

Be a good goyim & Don't enlarge & images. Don't be Antisemitic.

What language is this?

>What language is this?

Google translate that Goyim.

>itwire.com/security/81338-handling-of-cpu-bug-disclosure-incredibly-bad-openbsd-s-de-raadt.html
>" Intel has been exceedingly clever to mix Meltdown (speculative loads) with a separate issue (Spectre). This is pulling the wool over the public's eyes."
This. The confusion they have created has made it virtually impossible to get a straight story from anyone. I don't even care about the performance hit yet, I just want to know when the patches come out for each OS, and how far they go to mitigate these issues. The rest is just worthless noise at this point.

>1%גוי
>גוי
next time don't make it obvious

הרוג את עצמך גוי מפגר. איך אתה מעז להשתמש בשפה הקדופה שלנו אוי ואי איזה חוצפה

non IT guy here, would I risk a lot by not allowing the win fix for intel ?

Wow, intel is still paying you to post here?

>Oy! The security flaws wont affect too many users, as long as they keep their browsers up to date
This is Sup Forums. They'll overreact to anything

>overreact
See this:
freedom-to-tinker.com/2017/12/27/no-boundaries-for-user-identities-web-trackers-exp
loit-browser-login-managers/
Bet you didn't know this has been going on for years. Now take into consideration that this main exploit (Meltdown) can be triggered through literally anything behind the scenes. It's no joke. This is the most serious exploit to ever happen. The point is, there can be shady stuff going on without you ever knowing.

It is not about performance downgrade, it is about flawed hardware design to achieve higher performance while giving zero fucks to costumer security. The only way to really fix this mess is with a new arch, and this will take at least 3 years.

Transcoding my annie may will take longer though.

html5 ads were a mistake

Good graph

lmao

>הוא ישראלי וגולש ב4צ'אן

>It's just AYYMD cucks
Blaming the people who bought AMD, and not the people who pay pajeet, or that eastern block yuropoor to post online.

you forgot your trip again

Any real adult in Sup Forums would not care about gayming.

Kids should go to Sup Forums, where they belong.

Hey intel, remember me?

This