Smoking is fun and cool. Let's have a international discussion about smoking!

Smoking is fun and cool. Let's have a international discussion about smoking!

Invited: Manly smokers
Not invited: Whiny non-smoking faggots

What are you smoking lads?

Enjoy your cancer

enjoy your potato, faggot

>oh look faggots, I;m cool, I smoek since I was 9

Disgusting shitheads.
I'm glad you are banned from most buildings.
Smoke another "nail" into your coffin

t. addict

Newport

No, I'm not a nigger.

I used to smoke a lot of camel, but switched for nostalgia reasons.

>I'm being so fucking cool by disgusting everyone around me

so when are we going to discuiss this lads..

>thinking faggots don't suck big cigars

The only people who smoke in 2016 are posturing pseuds who are willing to give themselves cancer just to trick themselves into thinking they're cool

I've quit bout 2 weeks ago, but when I was smoking, my favorite brand was Parliaments

My cigarettes

So, a woman then?

I was told Lucky Strikes had a recessed filter so that soldiers in combat could bite down on them

...forgot pic

cool guy!

jump off the bridge, ladies

inderastink filters. definately.

It's not too late to start again. Smoking feel man.

It has been 27h since my last cig, i'm trying to quit but FUCK.. it's so damn hard.

relax and buy some more. think about the feeling man.

I don't have the money to keep smoking anymore.

After three days it'll get a lot better. Go buy some patches if you haven't already

do you guys smoke because you feell like you need to or just for the fuck of it? to me its more for simply lighitng a fag, thas good rite?

There's only one brand of cigarettes worth smoking: Luckies.

smoking gives heavenly feeling. first cigarette in the morning... aaaaahh..

coffee and cigarettes, cigarettes after good dinner, cigarettes and red wine, smoking chicks.

smoking is just so fucking awesome, it tastes good and feels good.

Don't do it bro I'm 48 hours in and it's not that bad. I made it up to a week then caved after drinking two bottles of wine and drunk texting my ex on sunday.

The first 5 days are the hardest. Just remember the cravings will pass. Jog or something and they will go away faster. We can make it bro

>smoking cancersticks
Underage edgy redditor please leave

reminder that you have to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums

shiie you ever tried drugs mate? i advise you not to

that sweet taste of white marlboro...

too bad I kinda stopped craving them and nowadays when i smoke i inhale only 20% of the cigarettes unless im drinking.

Not sure how well you can see this. I found it at an antique shop, it's neat. It's an old cigarette roller.

You attach the C clamp to a table, put tobacco in the hopper, place a premade paper tube over the device's tube, spin the little handle, and the screw pushes tobacco into the paper.

i inhale asbestos instead,it has the same drawbacks and my breath and clothes do not smell like corpses afterwards

as a smoker this made me kek

Come to europe then and you will be the minority. You will be the postoriung pseud.

edgy.

sweet poison

Mon négro

I would smoke, it would give me something to do in situations where I just have to stand there with my body like while waiting at the bus stop for example.

But I have no money and it's so expensive, it also gives your teeth and fingers a yellow-ish colour.

Maybe your parents could give you money for cigarettes? If my son asks one day money for smoking I would definately fund it.

you should vape faggots.
feel so much better for it.... although I walked past some polish builders enjoying a ciggy earlier and it smelt wonderful :3

I fucking tried, it's uncomfortable and doesn't make me feel the same pleasure 2bh

>vape

Blah, no nicotine. Vaping is for plebs and ladies.

What about a cheeky spliff lads?

You can buy vape fluid with nicotine of varying strengths, and in tobacco flavours.

Wouldn't mind to have one right now

>Smoking is fun and cool

You've emasculated smoking, well done you fucking fruit

Pic related, smoking rollies because their cheaper

Around a pack of camel per day.

Most people here roll too, I live in a relatively poor region.
Most folks only get tailor-mades on payday.

disgusting

>Smoking
>Not baking into brownies

seriously dude

>baking into brownies

Slow and unefficient method compared bonging

posting fedora cigarettes

I dont smoke

I vape

fuckboiz

I dont really mind smoke but a lot of people do so i would never do it. it makes u a nuisance to everyone around u. Plus cancer

I tried vaping, but it just feels like complete shit compared to good old ciggies.

>a fedora vaper calling others fuckbois

really makes you think

I roll my cigs too, it's mostly college kids here that do so

>cancer

Why do shartmerican believes in cancer myth, even climate warming and evolution are already proved hoaxes?

>used to smoke about 15 cigs a day for 2 years
>quit cold turkey three months ago
>no cravings, no nothing
>literally so fucking easy, easiest shit ever
don't listen to the shill, obviously jews made up the "muh addiction' part to trick you into believing that you were "hooked".

You are a stronger man than I. When I tried quitting cold turkey I got a nasty headache and shaking hands after about a day without cigs. Then I returned to smoking because it helped me to not feel like shit.

yeah it's actually kinda harsher in a way till you adjust.
I mix my own juice. Fucking cheap and can set the nicotine how you want, but of course it has nicotine, or does Funland have weird rules?

Probably depends on how long you smoked for/how much you used to smoke tho. But the point is, it's not as hard as they would have you believe. The more difficult you think it is, the more trouble you'll experience. I know some people who whine about being unable to quit after having smoked for just a few months. I can't tell whether they're doing so for attention or not.

The only thing I like about vaping is that it is basically a smug arsehole alert.

stopped smoking daily about a year ago and switched to snus

but everytime im out drinking i automatically buy a pack it just doesnt feel right to have a beer without a smoke

plus its a good icebreaker with the ladies

pretty classy pierre ngl. do you have the box like in your pic - 2 x 10 decks side by side?

>tfw a girl at my work is really cute
>she smokes every day at 8.45am before work, 1.30pm on Lunch and 5.10pm after work
>want to start smoking to give myself a chance to talk to her
>very nervous about buying cigarettes
>always get scared of interacting with shopkeepers
>only shopkeeper I feel comfortable asking for cigarettes is the local Paki shop owner
>he is like 70 years old and has known me for 20 years
>my oldest and only friend
>went to buy cigarettes from him last week
>went to the shop
>'alright man, I'd like to get some Mayfairs please'
>point at the cigarettes
>he looks really annoyed at me
>''NO NO MY FRIEND, BOSS, YOU DON'T SMOKE. YOU DON'T SMOKE. IT IS BAD FOR YOU MY FRIEND. I HAVE SEEN YOU 20 YEARS..... NO FRIENDS. NOW YOU WANT TO BE SICK ALSO?''
>feel bad
>try to explain smoking will help me make friends
>he seems to understand
>''OK my friend.... I will sell you but only if you are taking picture of yourself smoking with friends, OK?''
>promise him I will do it
>don't want to let him down
>spent the last few days trying to take pictures of the people smoking outside my office
>got reported to HR
>made me delete all my pictures
>went back to the shop earlier
>gave the guy the box of cigarettes I bought, hadn't opened them yet
>he offered to return my money
>I refused, purchased a Mars Bar
>tfw I walked past the cute girl on the way home and smiled
>she said 'don't smile at me you freak'
>tfw I am a pariah, will lose my job, not have a gf, probably lost the trust of my only friend just to smoke

fuck your hobby.

Yeah, depends also on what you appreciate in a cigarette. No shame in just using patches or gum or even vape if you need the nicotine. Myself, it's a social thing: having a drink with smokers makes me wanna light up. I can stop smoking very easily (as in cold turkey for 3-4 months straight, especially in winter) and then buy a pack before a party to avoid bumming galbiches to everyone. I stopped for 5 weeks now, but I'll certainly have a smoke sometimes. As long as it's not regular, I don't care much.

Yeah, but the design has changed since then. Also, they are horribly expensive.

Who shisha/hooka/narguile here?

>tfw taxed through the eyeballs for a pack of 17 cigarettes

Fuck the nanny-state.

I smoke these since BREXIT happened

feels good, man

There's nothing unmanly about a bear gay guy.
In fact, they're probably the epitome of masculinity.

do they lighten obama's skin for public appearences? he looks really dark in that pic

I saw one of these packages on the street in Montreal.
The leaf doesn't play around.