All confirmed leaders of Civ 6 so far

Is your country relevant enough to get into Civilization games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxcRFZm7jDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they just add Gandhi

Look at this smug bastard, how can you NOT like him?

>literally who of Medici

>scythians

sweet

Where are the Black African civilizations?

Need that 50/50 gender leader balance.

Though apparently it will be super easy to mod in leaders, so expect Napoleon/Vercingetorix/Hitler as other french leaders soon enough.

They look like they are straight out of a Dreamworks film

They've been getting more and more garbage. After playing civ 5 i'm apprehensive about 6.

No,

why play this unrealistic cartoon game, when good games like Victoria II exist?

You're in Civ V, m8.

Are you serious ?

Because sometimes I want to play a comfy 4x game and not get bogged down in autism of grand strategy. Same reason I play Serious Sam to relax and not ARMA.

>they confuse Carnival with Carnaval and add circuses and gypsy wagons for Brazil
And this is why I hate ameriburgers.

Civ 6 is going to suck ass just like civ 5 does and I wont bother downloading it because it'll suck a hairy gay turkish ass and be a frustrating piece of garbage just like civ 5 is

Civ 6 is shit.

The graphics look cartoonish and these charcters look like CGI versions of a fucking Walt Disney animation.

It can't be much worse. I went from "what the fuck is that" to cautiously optimistic.
They brought back a bit of unit stacking to make the game more manageable and got rid of a lot of that skinnerboxy "fill that bucket with X mana, dump it all and pick a perk ad nauseam" shit that was everyfuckingwhere in Civ5. Also they seem to have stopped pretending AIs can act like secretive human players and still make sense.
The lead designer also designs board games, which is always a good sign, and made Virgin Queen to boot, which is a pretty well-received one.

Civ V >>>>>>> Civ IV

Fuck stacking.

Nice macho latino.
Seriously is firaxis fucking retarded?

Is it Karl V?

Holy Roman Emperor?

Man, with Friedrich Barbarossa it seems to get rather

>Holy

>Roman
and
>Imperial.

stick to COD faggot

you have no say in strategy games and this piece of simple dumbed down turd that is civ 5

Civ 4 modded is simply unbeatable

youtube.com/watch?v=HxcRFZm7jDw

Yes and we got a patrician choice.

They're putting kongo too

>mindlessly throwing massive stacks of units at each other
>""""""strategy""""""

R8 my OC by the way

>mindlessly

u r a tardmuffin

It's his son Philip II, it's in the OP dude. But I'll grant that he doesn't look much like the actual Philip.

Like the archer & chokepoint & confused AI of Civ 5 is in any way tactically deeper. The only thing it accomplishes is make it a pain in the ass to move across the map.

Hopefully not this time

Exactly, that malformed manlet is even worse than his malformed but way more manly father.

This picture lacks Gandhi who was presented today or at least some days ago (I've seen it today).

Why would they put Philip after four games of Isabella if they want a gender balance?

I'm actually very happy with the choice, but from the perspective of those supposed feminists quota defenders it's (for now) 8 males and 4 females when it could be 7 and 5.

tomirys is a qt

>all these autists fixated on the god damned irrelevant "leaders"

I really am in a special zone of the internet arent I?

Charles was a turbochad who was travelling Europe destoying pussy everwhere while Philip was a workaholic nerd closed on his church/palace. Or at least that's what memes tell.

Charles V was a literal imperial manlet though.

Its all that testosterone in that small body.

A reason why southerners are said to be so virile as well.

A lot of fucken in there for their size.

No shit, Pavel.

Took you long enough.

>tfw southener and """tall"""

Don't worry, at least you got to keep your culture even though you were dirty fascists as well.

Not really, the hate we don't get from the rest of the world we get from ourselves.

>triforce

Which is the key to hapiness.

Stop hating yourself and you are free.

>Why
Because the only character that's always going to be in the game is Gandhi because of memes
They don't generally do the same characters game in and game out

Anyway its a modern videogame made by a major company and its not Jap
It HAS to be pozzed

Well, Isabella was in the game in 2, 3, 4 and 5. The change was a surprize.

No offence, but he looks a bit inbred

it's just jews trolling you pedro, dont take it to heart

welcome to the secret of yuropean patriarchy

the secret of this continent's "success"!

No.

But I'm literally pissed off.

my country didn't so we btfo'd him

What could it be hmmm....

Yes/no

not sure why people are so caught up about the graphics, the graphics are not the reason why we play games like this
I'll manage with the art style they have chosen

>no ancient finnish king

dropped HARD

He wasn't more than other monarchs of his time. Habsburgers were just ugly even before being inbred.

A lot of "western" and northern europeans look like that to be honest.

You didn't t.b.h. You needed inbred grandsons and french invasions to btfo someone.

>graphics are worse than Civ V
>cartoon characters instead of portrait-accurate models

Why?

He's the remaining asian leader.

HAHAHA this game is going to fail in sales so hard, I doubt it'll even sell 1000 copies.

after the turd that was civ 5 that is

>The Bull Motherfucking Moose

Soft words will be spoken
Big sticks will be carried

>inb4 rough riders special unit

I wasted $60 on beyond earth so there's not a chance in hell I'm paying money for this game.

What happened?
There used to be always a male and female character in Civ.
I still play 2 by the way.

>You didn't t.b.h
when I look to the top of my post I see a red white and blue flag familie, not that red/yellow shite, so we did

>Catherine de Médici
Sorry for being obnoxious but :
>Catherine de Médicis
The "s" is rarely pronounced, but for her name, it is.

I'd love to see the reaction of all the "WAAAAAH SJWs QUOTAS" fags if they saw the good old Civ 2.

I do quite like the new artstyle. It suits a cartoony, fun, childish game to have such an artstyle. That said, who the hell is Catherine de Medici?

What was it like?

A male and a female leader for every single civilization. If there weren't any in history, they invented fictional ones.

How the fuck does no one know who Catherine de Medici is? She's the bitch who made her sons do her biddings in gaining power and status.

Catherine de MediciS

>I do quite like the new artstyle
Really? Meh.
Honestly I prefer a realistic design.
I hesitate to buy it, partially because of this.

Catherine was just a widow of a French King who did a great deal of work to secure her son's power base although she doesn't really warrant being the leader for France at all. There were a thousand better options.

because she wasn't that big a deal

t'es fagot

>my nigga Shaka isn't in
Fuck

Not him, his offspring, he ruled before you actually manage to get independence.

>Honestly I prefer a realistic design.
I'm not trying to trick myself into thinking I'm not playing a children's game. I play EUIV when I'm trying to trick myself.

She probably didn't even exist

>frederik barbarossa
let me gues west al andalus?

wtf where's Russia?

Not announced yet. We'll be getting good ol' Peter the Great leading us this time according to leaks

grand strategy and arma are relaxing though

Based Franco when

Why are they trying to hard with litteraly who and not put credible leaders, I'm pissed

>Carnival=Carneval
Hope we gave the Aztecs special Cinco de Mayo powers.

What. You want fucking Napoleon for the 6th game in a row?

Civ IV modded to include Polski world butthurting domination? Even American video games make you assmad.

why do the all look like badly put together clay figures?

this

Does Philip II mean that "Spain" is meant to be "Portugal and Spain"?

Because that's a new low. Afonso de Albuquerque when?