Post your internet speed test result and how much you pay

Post your internet speed test result and how much you pay.

€20, unlimited and uncapped

Other urls found in this thread:

testmy.net/legit-speed-test.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$55/mo

50GB cap then throttled to 156kb/s

oh boy

Yeah rural Ontario isnt exactly known for its speedy internet

$70.

There's a market there to exploit young man, get on it! Ask the Fin who started the thread, they're all genius internet nerds there probably. (ah sweeping generalizations)

$9, 65 GB data cap.

>1Gbps to the next 3 hops
>dial up speeds to actually important servers
FTFY

yeet

Everything important is usually within a few hops anyway. When you connect to top 150 services, You never leave your continent and rarely even leave your country.

Germany, paying 40 dollarydoos per month. Could upgrade to 100Mbps for 80 bucks, but I don't wanna.

where I live I get 20x5 fir that

I was paying $50 for 50x10 DSL that was fairly unreliable, so I feel your pain.

$70/month

$9/month 100/100 mbps
Something is wrong with my internet connection. No matter what server I choose I always get low download speeds. The funny thing is I can still download things with max speed.

>$100/mo
>comcast
>on my phone about 30ft from the AP

post a speedtest site that gives accurate results

speedof.me

dslreports.com

fast.com

>€20, unlimited and uncapped
WTF I love...
>speedtest dot net shills

Use a real speed test which isn't rigged by ISPs.

testmy.net/legit-speed-test.php

9.5 down, 740kbps up about, around 4-10ms ping most of the time. No cap. I fucking hate CenturyLink. Fidelity in my area when? I pay somewhere in the $70 per month range.

Canada in general has shit Internet with exorbitant fees from coast to coast to coast.
I'm paying $75/m too TELUS for 6Mb/s (rarely gets passed 5Mb/s) download, 0.5MB/s upload, unlimited data, in Alberta.

DSLreports

speedtest is the only site capable of testing gigabit speeds as far as i know. steam almost saturates my line some times as well.

also the battlenet client

DSLreports is more than capable

125 / 10

comcast

I pay $50 lol

Unknown price, included in a fixed utilities cost.
Unlimited cable.