Places in your country you would get rid of

Fuck these unamerican fucks. I served in the military and never met a truly patriotic Californian

Answer me

The bumfuck hillbilly leeches north of the red line should form their own nation.

I love threads butthurt about California. It just reminds me of its relevancy.

U mad bro? I bet you're from a shithole southern or flyover state.

Same.

Butthurt Cuckfederate faggot detected. How are those welfare checks piling up, Cletus?

I wish Scotland would fuck off. They're even worse then England.

Shut the fuck up Spic

You're more likely on welfare than I am since I subsidize your shit state

ahahah stupid dumb californian!! stinky stinky!!! dumb hispanic californian!!! fly over states have way higher living standards and mroe iq :DDDD FUUUUCK CALIFORNIA!!!! STUPID STPID!!!

>subsidize your shit state
Can't make this shit up

London, Manchester, Luton, fuck it, every city (they're all full of pooskins) and Scotland

Wales is alright

Itäkeskus - East Center - Anus

Honestly speaking this place does not need to exist.

Commiefornia has 1/3 of all the welfare cases in the US

us southereners are still fucked from the civil war. yall love the goverment so much i reckon yall get a kick out of payin' for us.

lol whats the point of being "patriotic" in USA?

thats like being proud to be occupied, taxed and extorted by zionists

this map means very little for subsidizing btw, if you want to make a somewhat intelligent arguement about what state gives money and what doesn't use this map

>tfw if you live in one of the blue states you literally control the economic viability of all the red states
feels good
feels powerful

Mississippi is 50th on 50 as expected.

>Anus

we'll help you

>Anus

>he thinks blind patriotism is a virtue

Before some genius comes along and tries to say it, no IQ does not correlate with political orientation. there are similar amounts of stupid blues (California, Hawaii, New Mexico) and stupid reds (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama) alongside smart reds (North Dakota, Montana, Iowa) and smart blues. (Any New England state besides Rhode Island). Both Republicans and Democrats end up around 100 IQ on average.
that doesn't necessarily mean they are reliant on the blue states. If they were independent a whole slew of the red states would not immediately go into the red because then they would not be forced to spend money on certain things. Only shit like Maine, Rhode Island, Wyoming, etc that don't really produce much stuff would really go into the red.

>dumbifornia

California runs the gamut on the IQ scale. The averages around college towns are fairly high but there's a lot of white trash and dumb mexicans that drag it down.

NRW

Worthless, deteriorating, increasingly mudslime shitskin infested craphole that goes riding around on "BUT WE USED TO BE GERMANY'S POWERHOUSE".

It's literally all the illegals that can't even speak English that are driving the averages down.

Why are they wearing underwear on their heads?

Why don't you come visit Jethro

It's still the biggest contributor to the German economy.

I was stationed in Miramar

No thanks

San Diego is probably the most boring "major city" in California. But hey that's the hand you're dealt when you join up with the welfare queens in the military.

>w-we're smart if you dont count all of the stupid people and only count the smart ones!

Perfect

Mississippi is again 50th on 50. KEK

Right. Now you're left with only frozen wasteland.

were you that french person in the other yesterday laughing at Mississippi?

>we are smart if you ignore the stupid people
I doubt believe this even takes into account the illegals

Yes