If you had a local 3D print shop what would you print?

If you had a local 3D print shop what would you print?

Dragon dildos.

pusey

I have a 3d printer. The answer is nothing after the first few weeks.

>He can't design his own shit to print
Being a brainlets must be terrible. Autodesk literally let's hobbyists use fusion 360 premium for free and you have lazy faggot like this who can't even be bothered to inquire

>not 3d printing a 3d scan of your own beastly erect cock
now you can truly go fuck yourself, what a time to be alive.

Figma

a gun
to shoot myself with it

opener the thread to post exactly this

First one of those Liberators just for the novelty.
Then scale models of megazords big enough to fit the ranger action figures, piece by piece.

I have one and print frequently anything that I need for work

i'd told you to print a gun and shoot yourself, but seems you are already working on it

a gf

Chastity device, I've already made it in FreeCAD.

Why do people love this hussy?
Is it because she was designed by a wannabe 4channer?

Nendoroid

A bong

Polynian

a functional ar15

A mouse or a phone stand

a car

A 3D Printer, and after that I might use it to print other 3D printers and then open my own print shop.

PVC accessories.

Even with a 38 many/most people fail making it quick and painless. You want 9mm or above. And good luck making a 9mm that will shoot even once on a FDM 3d printer.

Storage box for USBs or portable external non-wall-connected hard drives, a compartment to fit cables in to hide cable mess under desk, a headphones stand or something to hang my headphones from, a case for a raspberry pie, my laptop is missing rubber feet so if I can print rubber something then it would be round rubber feet for my laptop, a laptop holder thing to put your laptop in to basically hold it standing while it charges or while you are using HDMI on monitor, a keyboard table for a wall-mounted standing setup like that gif but with monitor floating above it. Shit like that. Maybe print a secret compartment to mount under my desk idk

if the resolution and materials offered are too limited, nothing at all.

>inhales ABS fumes and dies

Models of things I can't justify spending money for the real thing on

i admire your autism, user. also, why DOESN'T that keyboard have a monitor above it? a large monitor would definitely cause eye and neck strain at that distance

A Dactyl

I do, but there's nothing I really need printed. When they can compete with my lathe and mill I'll be more interested.

OTOH my gunsmithbro uses the fuck out of his printer to prototype parts.

There are bong projects on thingiverse you can download.
>Source: family owns a 3d printer and I have searched thingiverse

The thing is that you don't want to smoke with plastic. Make a apple pipe instead.

The .gif is supposed to move. The keyboard comes out about 2 feet from the wall. Maybe this girl works...

A new CPU AND the delid thingie

How much do these go for nowadays?

show me 3D-printed figs that do not look like minecraft baddies

stole the words right out of my fucking mouth

You had a dragon dildo in your mouth?

Lots of fan shrouds going over heatsinks for some of the computers I have in my dungeon. I hope proper air flow will keep those Delta fan RPMs low.