Congratulations! Europe is unified and you are become its leader

Congratulations! Europe is unified and you are become its leader.

You must choose:

1- A language
2- Capital
3- Borders

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom,_Gers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_cities_in_the_European_Union_by_population_within_city_limits
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762278/Girl-16-took-life-fearing-s-called-racist-picture-darkened-skin-shared-online.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Estonia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1.finnish
2.heinola
3.current borders exluding uk

1. French
2. Praha (comfy, good location, not cucked)
3. Russia no, Turkey no,

Serious answer:
English
Paris
Current (too lazy to change shit)

Well,I support it.

1. German
2. Berlin
3. Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium, Czech republic, Switzerland, Estonia

>You must choose:
I choose to break it up and restore power to the national parliaments.
Also I symbolically torch every EU building in Brussels and get rid of every agreement except the free trade one.
Everyone in the EU parliament except the europsceptic groups are arrested and have to stand trial for high treason against their nations and their peoples

thanks lad

nice

Forgot Austria :^)

>English
>Rome
>force brits back in and admit balks

This sounds good to me

>>force brits back in and admit balks
Americans truly are the masters of freedom and indepence :^)

>English
>Paris

DOES NOT COMPUTE

arabic
mecca
the earth

I'd like to add I force every european nation to adopt pic related as their refugee policy

English is the most widespread language in Europe and Paris is what most people associate with "the capital of Europe".

t. Abassid

>a terroristridden hellhole
>the capital of Europe
well I suppose you're correct seeing as Brussels which is also a hellhole is the capital of the EU

Autistic union of cocksuckers?

Latin.
Vienna.
This map.

Please keep your politics out of this. My selection is solely based on what would the most convenient and what's realistic to pick. If you want you can pick fucking Luleå to be the capital of Europe, but just about no one knows that the place even exists.

1. English
2. London
3. whole of Europe

English
Brussels
kick out spain, portugal, italy, greece and rest of the balkans

well what I said is not politics. it's reality. And as I siad at first I though Paris wouldn't work cuz of all the terror attacks but then I remembered Brussels so your suggestion is solid

>English
>London
>Only Western Europe, no Slavs or gypsys.

I'm not going to bother. Who cares. What would you pick oh glorious son of Odin?

english and german
sankt-petersburg
russia, georgia, turkie, iceland, finland

no Paris is fine.
although now that I think about I'm leaning towards Rome for obvious historical reasons

>Disband European Union
>Proceed to force policy continentwide
>Proceed to arrest international citizens

How exactly?

1) Deutsch
2) Aachen
3) current ones, but Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia are kicked out. Non-indigenous Europeans are expelled and banned from entering the European Union. Crossing border of the European Union illegally is treated as an invasion and met with deadly fire
All against the original intent of the Union

1. Afrikaans
2. Hawaii
3. Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Japan.

France can join too.

1a. Squalanto (my own language) If any one is caught not speaking (you can't write it down) Squalanto will be shot.
1b. Written language is Finnish

2. Istanbul

3. All of the Middle East and Europe and Russia .

first implement the aussie refugee policy in every nations constitution

second mass arrests of the EU parliament and send them to their birth nations for the trials

then disband the EU

it's not that fucking hard

Just "0 refugees and asylum seekers" and ban for non-indigenous Europeams and those of not fully European ancestryto enter

meh I'm fine with a few real refugees like Snowden for example. The Australian refugee policy is enough to keep out economic migrants

1. Queens English
2. Oxford
3. British Commonwealth, and the continent divided into economic Crown possessions

1. Latin/Dutch
2. Rome/Aken
3. France, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Austria, Liechtenstein, Monaco and Switzerland.

1- Finnish
2- Stadi
3- pic

French
Condom : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom,_Gers
The current EU borders without France

Latin
Kraków
add Switzerland, Iceland and Norway

Sounds like a quick way to start WW3.

yeah we just lost England, let's kick the 3rd net contribuent

>A language
English
>Capital
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
> Borders
Former iron curtain, but the Baltics, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia are included while France, Italy, Greece and Belgium are out.

>Leaving Naples in
one job...

>3rd net contribuent
kek

I hate the EU but I admit it would function a lot better without southern and eastern Europe

sorry mate but they have ssc napoli

Snowden fits fully European ancestry
>Australian policy is enough
No it's not. Ever seen Sudanese shimpouts? As is cucked by planes, not by boats. When people ask how many refugees do they want? They should answer - WE WANT ZERO

>Per capita
yeah nah m8 you're retarded

>Ever seen Sudanese shimpouts?
nope

>As is cucked by planes, not by boats.
well alright I guess we have to go further then

>No Britain
>No Austria
>No Luxumbourg

Croatian
Pula
Kick out Protestants

4. Establish full communism instead

>>No Britain
did you miss the whole Brexit thing?

+1

but realistically
1. English
2. London or paris
3. us, france, netherlands, all scandinavia, possibly sp, por and itl in future. No Krauts.

1. English and French are the official federal languages. Though states are encouraged to keep their historical languages and are not forced to use english or french at all on a state level

2. Brussels. The so-called country of Belgium is split between France and the Netherlands. Brussels area becomes federal territory like Washington D.C.

3. Current borders (including uk) except Greece

>No Krauts.
good lad

1. English (most widely spoken in the EU and the world)

2. London (most populous and probably richest/largest GDP of any city in the EU)

3. Things are fine as they are but Ireland rejoins the UK

>that webm
Is it taken out of context or is Germany really that fucked in the head? It looks so unreal.

>or is Germany really that fucked in the head?
Angela Merkel hates the concept of nation states.and hates Germany for it's history.
Ofcourse she'd be disgusted by her own countrys flag

She is good person with good intentions

is London the most populous city in Europe?

Well, the sideways belgian flag is an ugly flag. They should've gone with red white and blue.

>Brussels
>English
>Current

top kek. Good bantz Slovakia

I kinda like the German flag. to bad it'll soon be replaced by the god awful EU shit flag

I think the event was something to do with the EU so it would have been a bit rude when the others don't have their flags to hand. Also all Germans all robots who learn from their mistakes in order to finally gain control of all Europe.

1) Urdu
2) Islamabad
3) All of Eurasia

>Capital
Vienna. It is the cultural and historical "capital of Europe". It also is arround the geographical center of Europe.

>Language
Latin being the official. Allow local dialects to exist.

>Borders
I'm not sure... But maybe this map. Engulfes all historically European territories, such as Constantinople and Kiev. Western slavs are basically vikings, and Anatolia belonged to the Byzantine Empire. At the very least it would go as far as Poland, Romania, and Sweden/Norway.

>Political system
Start all from stratch, with a fundamental basis in federalism and political parties. Hope to walk towards a well structured federalist parliamentary system, with some of the territories keeping royal families if they so will. Each territorial unit could have its own form of government. (France: presidentialism, UK: parliamentary monarchy, etc). A senate, parliament and chanceller in the federal country to dictate federal taxes, foreing policy, etc.
>Policies
Kick non ethnic Europeans and non Christians. Alliance with the United States. Trade with Asia, Latin America and Africa. Cleanse all degeneracy at first - gays, communists, blacks, etc to make Europe a very moral continent as it was a priori but then reistaure a freedom/democracy orientated order. Constitution emphasis on morality.

black, white and red don't you mean?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ok, largest in the EU

I guess the Iraqi flag is quite fitting.

Everything good expect for your religious fanatism

>1. London 8,673,713
>2. Berlin 3,610,156

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_cities_in_the_European_Union_by_population_within_city_limits

wow

1. Latin
2. Aken/Rome
3. see pic

Muslims and fedora tippers bring trouble. That is a fact not an opinion.

yeah but that's because of the way Paris is zoned. Paris is pretty similar in population to LDN.

but how many are Pakis?
also why didn't you save her, lads? ;_;
>Girl, 16, took own life after fearing she'd be called a racist after picture of her with darkened skin was shared online
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762278/Girl-16-took-life-fearing-s-called-racist-picture-darkened-skin-shared-online.html

Way better. Fuck Latin

1. English
2. Malta, the entire country becomes a federal district
3. Current EU minus Bulgaria, Romania and Cyprus, plus Norway, Iceland and Switzerland.

FUCK OFF

>Capital
Telford
>Language
Finnmark Sami
>Borders
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Turkey, Zimbabwe
>Political system
Feudal monarchy. Regal dynasty is House Suleiman who directly controls France, while the nobility (EU country = duchy) is made up of random old European nobility with land handed randomly. So House Bourbon would be the Dukes of Ireland.

I agree with this.

>Malta
Why? It's not close to anything relevant. Brussels is a great compromise. It's neatly in between Berlin, Paris and London in a place that barely qualifies as a country already.

Trevisorum
Latina
Russia alba antes bellum omnes

1. Arabic
2. Malmö
3. EU + UK + Norway + Switzerland

Because Malta is too small to be a state, so either this or it should become part of Italy. Then Brussels would be fine as a federal district

>>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Estonia
Stupid people bring trouble regardless of belief, agnosticism is the logical answer.

English
Washington, DC (NAU vassal state)
Current borders, US, Canada, and Mexico

>A language
English
> Capital
Isle of Man
>Borders
It's just the Isle of man

1. Somali
2. Mogadishu
3. All the world except the Netherlands, fuck the dutch

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762278/Girl-16-took-life-fearing-s-called-racist-picture-darkened-skin-shared-online.html

wtf

English but i try not to have other languages disappear
Rome
everything within the geographical limits of europe
>Political+economic system
direct democracy, black swan robust society with a worker controlled means of production

1. Deutsch
2. Neu Germania
3. Borders?

why didn't you save her m8?

1. Mandarin Chinese, already known as 普通话 aka common language
2. Beijing 北京
3. everything under heaven 天下

China is so fucking cool

no it's not