Hey guys I'm employed with a major computer manufacturer and we're on a conference call now. Just a heads up...

Hey guys I'm employed with a major computer manufacturer and we're on a conference call now. Just a heads up. Intel has 2 new BIOS security issues that no one knows about yet. They'll be announced tomorrow.

Are you from the past?

Tell us more

explain further, also im amd now so i dont apply, but still explain further who do you work for and whats the security issue.

W-w-why should I believe you?

Intel is stepping up security testing as a response and they have the fix already, but i don't know much more than that or the technical specifications yet.

I don't want to say exactly who I work for, but it's Dell, Lenovo, or HP. I'm in sales, so I don't have all the specifics. My tech buddy just says that "someone left the back door open again"

delet dis

99% of all systems wont get any bios update

well thats very very embarrassing lol, i hope intels kicks the fucking bucket already this is getting messier and messier

It's pretty embarrassing, the Intel rep that filled the sales team in advised us to tell customers it should be expected as part of "the new world order. No matter how big we build the fence someone will climb over it." Exact quote.

Intel, fix your shit already! This is embarrassing!

I was wanting a intel processor for Christmas for a Hackintosh, but I ended up with the Risen 5 1600 instead. I was still able to Hackintosh just fine with no bugs. Intel BTFO!

cant wait for those automated javascript exploits.

they cant because that would take lots of time and money and then they cant release new models every year.

Let me guess, another 30% performance drop?

>and we're on a conference call now

So you're posting from their network? Congrats on breaking the NDA

>another 30% performance drop?

AMD would win bigly and they haven't move a finger since January 1st.

Why are you posting pictures of Europeans in an American forum?

What do you fa/g/gots think CEO of Intel will say tonight at the conference?

LARP. No one would admit that even on insider conference calls. It could leak and cause a massive lawsuit if it was real.

>how many backdoors does it take till you get to the center of the?
>(Tell me)