Polish sea access is a myth

so is israel being the promised land

Engländer raus

nothing personnel kid..................

I don't play outside of the old world desu

as expected from a kike

Warschau next

first up for WE WUZ COLUMBUS

Why people play those shit map simulators?

pathetic state really

Is it still impossible to form commonwealth with an actual Jogailaitis on the throne?

did you start as memeutons or Brandenburg?

Brandenburg
only formed Prussia 20 years ago though because Reformation was really weak

why do poles unblock toilets?

good, looks like you're almost at that point in the playthrough where every paradox game ever becomes boring

because you're all fucking retarded and can't even use primitive technology

it's fine so far, Poland + Bohemia declare war every so often to keep it interesting
they always lose though because Austria
AI is really bad

if we are retarded, then why are you guys flieeng your own country like rats on a sinking ship to our nations?

Like 20 years after the start?

no, then you are so strong, that no nation can harm you, is not really so hard to archieve that. i always done this after 150 years of gameplay in eu4. ai is stupid as shit.

Communism.

>not revoking privilegia in the mid 1500s with the commonwealth as personal union

Paradox ai really is shit, ~15 years later they still haven't taught it to use transport ships, have to add straits passable by land armies everywhere, surprised they haven't done it with the Atlantic yet. Last time I played CK2 AI would refuse to siege anything.

more to do with size of the country, how fast you get to that depends on the player/country/game